Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona] Empty
PostSubject: The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona]   The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona] EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 15:08

original thread:
http://freedomspalace.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=alaknandariver&action=display&thread=3251

"There are many who are preparing for the next big battle. I've seen many things and though some are things I wish I had not, I can give one peace of advice, Harith. One which I will not give here, seeing as this is not the place. Only somewhere safe will I tell you the things that I know."

She smiled at him. There was no doubt in her mind that he was the one for her. Some of these wolves were complete idiots, such as the wings one who had been talking to her. Though this other male seemed to have some sense in his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona]   The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona] EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 07:45

(why was i even included in this? it's obvious your wolf already decided.)
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona]   The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 08:53

-end post?-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona]   The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona] Empty

Back to top Go down

The coming of Yin and Yang [phantom, Epona]
Page 1 of 1