Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A talk [epona]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 13:47

A powerful horse cantered towards the coastal land, knowing that it would not take long for him to get there. His trength of will over the ice and snow was sometimes something found a little daunting by the other horses, but he never used it, unless it was needed. Right now though, he came for a reason, a reason completely important that needed to be seen. He only had found one ally for his land, and that was Ashton.

With one last powerful leap he was there on the black sands, looking at the ocean, turning his head to see whether there was anyone around. No one seemed to around and he wondered at that. He knew that there were a few here, but would they show up now? He was not a horse that many got to meet, only those who he wanted to know about his breed. Why had he come to this odd place, where the sand seemed such a strange colour?

There might be two leaders of his homeland, who ran in seperate herds, but they both ruled by each others side. That was a custom though that they had decided upon when they found this land though. They did not have to be in the same herd, for some Eispferd were desendants of him and some of her. Some even would eventually carry both their lines, though it was rare for two Eispferd horses to breed with each other knowing that both leaders would be in the resultant foal. Such things though were Toendra's to worry about. He was more the one who was the warrior type.

He did not have that damned bloodlust thing though, else he'd lose his powers over the ice and become a hellion. It was not something he was even interested in doing ever. There were some lines that he just could not cross. When he was angry, he had to keep it calm and controlled. That was the only thing he could do.

He stopped where he was, waiting, knowing that someone would be along soon enough. He did not leave his land enough to know who the tennants were of a land, seeing as there was little that threatened his icy home. But this was a place that he wanted to be at this time. The land made him feel good, and that meant that it was one of the ones he sought now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 13:57

The black sands were the only part of his lands that were not covered in snow. In the chill of the winter air, the ocean water felt almost like bath water, through the frigid temperatures would nearly freeze you to the core when you emerged from the water. Walker knew, he had done it.

The ocean territory was his home and he loved it here. For a while, it had been a bit sketchy, trying to decide whether to challenge the stallion that had stolen it or now. Eventually, they had reached an agreement, which was good because Walker was not the violent type; not one bit.

There was an intruder, though the black and white stallion assumed he was not threatening. Nonetheless, any proper stag would have stopped and asked permission upon entering. Perhaps the rules of respect had changed in the past day or two and he just hadn't gotten the message. Sighing to himself, his blue eyes set abuot looking for the stallion and eventually found him. Odd looking fellow he was, Walker thought to himself as he cantered in his direction.

"Hello, who are you and what is you business?" he asked in as polite of a way as he possibly could. He was a very nonconfrontation stallion and he avoided problems at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 14:06

He smiled as he heard the stallion coming towards him, and knew that he had done the right thing by stopping near the border he had crossed into this land. Technically he had not entered the normal way. Behind him a bridge of ice seemed to span across the ocean from the island like home that was his own. He'd created the bridge to get across to this land. From here he would go to other lands, to talk with their kings as well.

"I beg your pardon for intruding without warning sire, but I come to speak of an alliance. My name is Eispferdkonig, and I am one of the two leaders of the entire Eispferd race, and leader of the Icy Tundra."
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 19:03

An alliance, he said? Walker had never heard of this stallion, or his breed, but from the bridge he had made across the ocean to get here, the king knew that he must be powerful. Walker was not blessed with any form of powers, simply his skills at communication and understanding that he inherited from his parents and those he grew up around. What could possibly have to offer this stallion for an alliance?

"An alliance with any of your power would be desirable, but I'm afraid I do not have anything to offer in return except my loyalty," He responded. He was not turning down the offer, he was accepting, but he wanted to make sure there was nothing expected of him in return. "My name is Walker, by the way. My friend Falcon resides here as well, with his queen Rose, and my queen is Andromeda." he introduced the family that was not present.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 19:26

The stallion snorted. “the only thing I would ask in return from you is that you would fight if my lands are under threat, that is all.” He was not one for this sort of thing himself. “One day, I might have to meet those others of which you speak. At the moment my kind are rare here, but eventually, there will be a good number of us.”

He smiled at Walker. “Eventually, my family will come here to meet you, well at least the other Eispferd leader. That will happen, only when I have gone to see a few other lands, though I know not much of those around here. Perhaps you could help me by telling me who is who around here? Also which are the lands run by hellions of any sort? I do not want to go to lands where they run at all, our kind hates theirs and vise versa.”
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 14:58

Walker nodded to himself as he listened to Eispferdkonig. He knew that this breed had to be rare, he had never heard of them before now. "Well, to the north of me is Woodrow Cove. The leader of that land is Ashton, and he is also the one stallion that has immense control over all the lands. He is somewhat of the king-of-kings, though many oppose him," He thought for a moment. "Inlisar Noratian is ruled by Epimetheus, and his beta is Sundara. Then there is Vernien En' Seere, which is ruled by Surreal, who is Sundara's brother."

There were many more lands he continue listing but he thought it would be quicker to name the ones that Eispferdkonig should stay away from. "Inferno Plains is now run by a power-hungry hellion named Frenzy. Had Armada still been the queen there, you could have possibly formed an alliance with her, depending on her mood. But sadly, she was overthrown. Another land to stay away from is Red Sun, some horses call is Holle auf Erde. It is run by Armada's first son, Trainwreck as well as her second son, Venom."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 15:02

last i checked... Surreal is dead and Sorrel rules Vernien En' Seere...

"Are there any other lands that i should stay away from?" he smiled though, knowing that he was more than capable of holding his own anyway. That there was no doubt about in his own mind. He knew where his strengths and weaknesses lay when there was need for a fight. "Ashton I hol and alliance with already. He was the first I sought out upon coming here, other than the Hykran in my land."

At least he had some brains there. "Where is Armada hiding then?"
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyMon Feb 21 2011, 14:57

ooc ;; i was going off of the description of the land, and nothing else. sorry for my mistake.

"None the I know of," he replied, a gentle smile on his features as he looked at his new ally. Falcon was his first, but Walker only had Andromeda in his herd, and his lands, to protect. There was no need for allies in his eyes because he had no enemies. "Danger's Gully is another, unless you favor dangerous, dark-hearted stallions and mares," Walker said with a glimmer in his eye.

"Armada I have not heard about in many moons. Perhaps she disappeared. Last I heard, Frenzy had forced her and she was to have his heir," The painted stallion finished, his head high though his spirits were low. If one such as Armada could fall, couldn't any other fall? Maybe it was possible that Frenzy's downfall would come soon. When that happened, Armada would, once again, be the most feared and respected hellion in the entire kingdom. At least Walker favored her over this Frenzy character.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] EmptyMon Feb 21 2011, 15:04

“I don't think I'll be going there personally. I guess I'll have to search for Armada then. Once I find her, I'll be able to talk to her about an alliance I suppose.” He smiled though, looking back for a second at the white island across the crashing waves. There were many to see and talk to, and he would do that for a few stallions.

“Thank you for your time, Walker.” He would not linger any longer. “We'll come and visit soon, once I have done the things which I need to.” That would happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A talk [epona] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [epona]   A talk [epona] Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk [epona]
Page 1 of 1