Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] Empty
PostSubject: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 16:33

Knochen
She was young she knew, but she was also half bones really. No one could really hurt her, she was numb in most places which were still fleck. She sighed as she moved, landing near where Trainwreck was. Evil she was now, but it was magic that caused the young Alicorn mare to be that way. She hated that human child with a vengence, but she had been unable to find and kill the little brat.

Now though she knew was the time for life to grow with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 17:51

It had been long since the one hued porcelain had wandered far from his territory, the land he had even come to call home. Back there, the air was dingy and cold instead of dry and scorching like this land - it utterly disgusted him. Bloody sands seemed to mold around his hocks as his light blue flames darted to each side unevenly. Hatred settled deep in his stomach as he sauntered on, not minding the constant threat of sand landing in his orbs. High maintenance thought the rare type of hellion. Certainly, this didn't impress him, not one bit.

Why had he come here, was it to seek out an alliance with the pitiful son of Corus? The thought hardly had crossed his mind. Well, it had - that is, until he smelled the scent of a fae in heat. What kind of leader didn't breed his mares accordingly? It made him snarl as he lifted his pillars like a young colt would do in great interest. Ivory harks settled against the sides of his neck as he tread forward easily. She was out here somewhere, somewhere close, too.

Finally, Hydrus came across the fae that smelled so delectable, so enticing. The sight of her was quite odd; she was something he had never seen before - a bone horse? Wings laid against her ivory sides with feathers flying from them, a few every minute or so. The vixen's horn was twisted, but around it, her tresses were frizzled and tattered together. She looked relatively normal until one glanced at her haunches, but there laid simply bone. There was no flesh - it was as if it had been cut away by a blade. Instead of introducing himself like he would if he was trying to lure her in, he would be himself. "I know what you seek," he growled, touching his nose to her bony flank. Why not harass the victim, if not for a moment?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 18:01

She stood there, as regal as she always had, a once fallen heir to a herd of greatness. Fallen since the day she had been cursed with this bony side to her. Most saw her front on first, and were rewarded from a kick in the head that actually physically came from bones. She did not think such things though, when she heard the daggers moving over the desert's sands. The wings did not even flare open as she looked upon him.

He was like Trainwreck in a way. Hellion, but not so. There was something about him that was unique, and the sight of him intrigued her for some reason. Who had come to her now? He seemed more interesting than Trainwreck now did to her. She sought those of power. For a time she had believed Trainwreck to be the one deserving of her. Now though. She had other thoughts.

“What makes you think that it is you that I want?” she hissed drily. She had never seen him before. “And what are you? You look hellion, but I can tell you're not completely.” She was curious now as he walked around her. He was lucky he had come at her the right way though, or she would certainly have kicked at him, and no one wanted that, it hurt a lot when you were kicked by bones... just ask the ones who had had that happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 20:07

Couldn't she see his greatness? Laochra had, but not every fae was great enough to be classified in even the same realm as the Brazilian queen. If anyone was to be judged, it would be the porcelain hued mare - the one who hadn't even introduced herself properly. That was a deduction of 'points' in itself, but whatever; they had all the time in the world. "Must I brag upon myself?" asked the massive stag, the grin upon his features thickening at her question. Instead of being appalled at showing off, he was thrilled about it. It wasn't everyday when someone didn't know who Hydrus was.

"Smart mare..." Hydrus mused, circling her once but keeping his orbs glued onto hers. "I am, indeed different," he hissed, snaking his skull around to face that pretty little face that too many would mistake as innocent. Ice began to form on the tips of his flames, glazing over his eye lids as he spoke. Around them, the land began to cool down degree by degree until it was freezing - only in their tiny circle of thoughts. Was it of the mind or of the body? "I am a Tundran Hellion. We are similar to the normals of our kind...but we feel no blood lust, which makes us more accurate and more deadly fighters. Killing is a state of mind, you know. Our blood runs cold instead of hot, since the cold will kill so much more quickly than the heat," he laughed, tossing his ivory skull back dramatically.

No emotion showed in his orbs, not even hate or jealousy, unlike the younger rival of his, Frenzy. It made him more dangerous to have nothingness in exchange for hate. "I must inquire, mare, before I breed you, what is your calling? Mine is Hydrus, and I am king of Danger Gully," Hydrus said coldly, the cold expanding from his heart and freezing the ground beneath them to a solid figure. He was all too worthy of her, and she would be worthy of him too if she decided to keep the youth. It would be the most menacing creature to walk the earth, without sense of a conscience or feelings. What a monster, of the most beautiful kind.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 20:22

“They call me Knochen or Bones, though the first is my actual given name.” She snorted, so that was what was familiar with him. She had heard of him before, though this was the first time she'd met him.

Danger Gully had at first frightened her. “yes, it seems that Trainwreck does not seem to care that there is someone here who does not belong. I doubt he'd even notice if I vanished at the moment. Certainly he has not come after you yet.”

She thought about what he said about his own breed. It was something interesting as well for her to hear. A difference indeed.“A hellion without bloodlust? That is not something heard of often.”

She knew she should explain what she was really.

“I used to be a normal Alicorn, and was for a few of my years. Then I passed by a human child, and she cursed me with magic, changing me into what I am now. She does not realise that doing so has made me want to kill her for many years, though she has eluded me.”

She did not want pity, she simply stated things as they were. What would become of their foal though? She was going to keep it, yes she would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 20:58

Hydrus thought poorly of the supposed king that made his dwelling in this disgusting bloody terrain. It was much too dusty, and the leader didn't even seem to care that one of his vixens was speaking with a rivaling stag. With this sort of security, a challenger could easily march in and stake his claim on the terrain without a problem. Anyone who attempted to do that to his would find their neck sliced in half with their skull rolling several meters away from their fallen bodice before they could even blink. Hydrus didn't play games, especially not ones with stags like Trainwreck.

"Knochen. German, I suppose. It's one of my many tongues," said the hellion in an emotionless monotone. Hydrus knew all about all - his knowledge was savage and unceasing until he knew all that there was to know. "Anyways, I can see how weak your king is, especially for choosing a place such as this. What was he thinking?" the stag grumbled, his low tones just a growl as he spoke to the fae. Why desert lands appealed to the 'normals' of his kind, he would never understand. Hydrus had no need for those sorts of things, though, nor had he the need for hellion faes, since anyone could obtain the most evil personality. Actions spoke louder than bloodlines, no matter how extensive or pathetic they were.

The ivory stag snorted, ice sickles flying from his muzzle and piercing some rocks as he did so. "I'm one of a kind, mare," he grumbled so quietly that the birds flying behind him couldn't even hear his words. "We are what we are. Revenge comes in time, it may be a long time, but when it comes, it comes so sweet," Hydrus smirked, as ice began to form over the bit of the oasis they were standing beside. "I make hell run cold," said he, breaking open the ice.

"You will have my foal now, if I'm worthy enough for you," Hydrus mumbled sarcastically as he went behind her and finished what he started. Pondering what to do next, he glanced at her for a brief moment in silence, wondering what to say to the one of bones. "I don't care if you follow me or not. I'm not going to chase you down if you don't. Might want to tell me now if you are, though, so the wolves don't kill you upon entering," he hissed, knowing that the ebony Hell Hound would be forever loyal to his reign. They weren't friends nor enemies, but colleagues working towards a greater evil. Hydrus would hate to lose another worthy mare over his antics.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 21:10

She thought about it for a few moments. Perhaps there were better things to happen in Danger Gully. She thought for another moment before replying. “I will come, after our foal is born. It will be kept, I assure you. We're both one of a kind.”

there was no chance that she would let it be abandoned or still born. She knew that one of power was coming to Freedoms Palace, and it would be her foal, not those of Trainwreck and that... Aysylum Escape mare. There was no chance there, she knew that eventually, Trainwreck would fall, and his foals would as well.

That she did not doubt. “Until then, I remain here.” It was good that he gave her a choice, in comparison to some of the things that she had heard about Danger Gully horses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 21:32

"Whatever," he grumbled. In a moment, all that were left were hoof prints where the great icy hellion had been, engraved in the sands only for seconds. They were a reminder that he had taken what belonged to the king, what he had taken and broken. Now it would never be repaired, not for as long as either of them lived. It would be only a matter of time until she came crawling back to him, when she got tired of this fool's games. When she did, he would be waiting for something more reasonable than what he claimed he could give.

END POST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]   A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer] Empty

Back to top Go down

A sucessor for death and decay? [open forcer]
Page 1 of 1