Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 01:13

Chocolate tresses tumbled over his dappled shoulder, halting neatly the red sands of the place he was soon to call home. He won it fairly, but no thoughts of kicking its old king and herd from the lands had ever passed his home. Having won its deep valleys from a simple game of riddles, he was not the kind of brute to brag of a victory. He was, one could say, a gracious winner.

His wide set shoulders paced deeper within the lands, eyes set in the space before him, seeking for the old king. Castien sighed, feeling somewhat bad from taking their home from them. He just hoped they would understand, and take his carefully thought offer.

"King, Queen," he called with his kind, husky tones "please approach, things we must discuss."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 01:36

Blue Jay

I stood by my under ground waterfall eating grass when i heard the call from another. I sighed as i had a feeling i knew what was coming. I galloped though the tunnel then using sand i covered the gape the best i could then moved on the find were stag was that said that we had things to discuss.

I moved faster when i saw the stag and sighed before calling out " I am Blue Jay king of this land what is it you want to discuss" i said half knowing what was coming. I was normal and i could not hear thoughts it was just something i felt within me.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 01:49

The huge mass shifted, the huge frame slightly larger then the smaller stag, but his shoulders twice as wide. He tossed his chocolate locks, warm eyes locking with the young king.
"I.." he sighed softly, not knowing what to say "am the bearer of bad news."
He looked away slightly, graceful neck arching as he did so.
"I won this land, so now it is mine."

He paused there, looking to the stag with a slight bow of his head.
"So now I am its rightful king..but I have no wish to put you out of home...so I offer you and your herd, the position of betta," he said gently, hoping the slightly younger stallion wouldn't look badly upon him for seeking for a home.
"I hope this does not stop a friendship from budding between us."
The words sounded truthful, filled to the roof with honesty. And they where, Castien would never harm another being unless it was to protect those he loved.
"The position will always stay within your family..any of your heirs will be bettas, unless I never have my own which then your own would take the land once more," he said and paused, blinking at his nervous haste.
"I am Castien," he added, feeling somewhat rude for having not introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 14:10

She came from the southern sands, knowing that there were things to be dicussed at the moment. Namely the way their land was to be changed now. She heard the words.

And I am Snow Angel," she said. Her brown body moved flawlessly through the sand, clearly she was born to run in these sands. "Blue Jay's Queen." Her eyes were sharp as she looked upon him.

These lands would always respect her, and it was clear she would not take any nonsense from him, she was not pleased about his coming here. That much was certain at the moment. The the white snow seemed to stick to her rump, but then again she was an Appaloosa, and that meant that she was naturally white there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 13:54

Blue Jay

I watched him as he shifted his mass. Standing there as he locked his eyes with my own and started to speak. I listened as he said that he brought bad news, watched as he looked away and said he won this land and it was now his. I sighed and looked at the stallion not with eyes of hate or anything like that, just those of much thought.

I looked him as he slightly bow his head i did the same back and listened as he spoke again. I kept silent as he spoke up until he said his name after which i knew he would speak and i could say what a wanted" Castien i am sadden to hear you have taken my land why did not not just come and ask to stay i would have let you" i said then turned my head as Snow Angel came to which i nodded my head to her then looked back to the stallion.

"i will take your offer and become betta and one must have a home to take care of his mares" i said then looked to Snow Angel "it is alright if we be Betta here" i asked her before looking at the stallion again. I spoke to Castien again "we may become friends i am sure and in time maybe the land will share its secret with you as it did with me " i would not say anything more about the lands inner beauty as it had taken me some time to find the right path to it so would it take this stag some time to do so him self "if i may i keep my normal grounds, as it is not the best but its were Snow Angel and me mainly stay" i looked at Snow and i hoped she knew why i wanted to stay as that was were the path was.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 19:17

The dappled head bowed in thanks, nodding slightly.
"Of course Blue Jay, though if I may come and look around from time to time," he said quietly "I have heard many things about these lands."
"Greetings Snow Angel," he said respectfully to the queen of the lands "it is a pleasure to meet you."

Turning once more to the stallion, a sigh of relief escaped him.
"I do hope we will be," he said softly, looking into the distance of the land he now called home.
"But now, I think I must seek a herd, and search the lands."

He smiled slightly, "I shall speak to you both later, and maybe meet the rest of your herd."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 18:56

"Another sub herds here as well," Snow Angel added. "His name is Black Beauty. there is also a pack of wolves who came here, not long before yourself." She knew that it was only fair that he learnt of them as well. "Black Beauty was... our betta."

he had to know about that. She knew that Black Beauty would not be pleased that all of them had been dropped a rank. "Whether he still has a position of power is your choice now though. We cannot influence you."

She smiled. "There is also Zandere and his queen, Charasma."

Last edited by Erosaf on Wed Feb 16 2011, 20:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 19:37

The dappled paused, before nodding slightly in reply to the queen.
"I see...he may stay as well so long as he understands the rules..." he said quietly "but he is no longer a betta, Blue Jay and you, my lady, have taken that position."
"As will Zandere..." he said, knowing that if any more stallions joined the lands they would be much to full "and the wolves."

Then, bowing his head to both of them quietly, he turned with a flicker of his grey brushed tail.
"I must be on my way...much to do and see, I respect you both to stay well until I next see you both," he said quietly, turning fully and trotting off to explore his lands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)   What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Mine is Now Yours (Ala, Erosaf)
Page 1 of 1