Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Try Me. (Ashley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty
PostSubject: Try Me. (Ashley)    Try Me. (Ashley)  EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 18:11

Hate. There was only a fine line between the most uplifting feeling in the world and that putrid emotion that the strong hadn't known. Lovers gathering secretly in the reeds this blue midnight disgusted her, making a sickening grimace appear upon her twisted maw. Instantaneously, she surrendered to her with their hearts, backing away in a slow manner, as if not to be noticed.

However tempting it was to harass them just a tad, larger matters lingered in the back of her mind, waiting to be discovered by a simplistic passing stag - not that he would get more than that. After all, that's all most of them were worth, a passing glance, a shrug, a scowl. Perhaps, even a game if they found themselves lucky enough and powerful enough to endure a conversation with the great Dayanara, master of all games. Games, how fun they were.

Porcelain shone in the foggy sun, clouded over with a snowy barrier as cream hued daggers waded deep in the snow. It really wasn't supposed to do this, and it pissed her off relatively well to be wading in snow when she'd rather be flirting with stags. Deep blue orbs contained a glint to them, piercing any onlookers with her seductiveness and attitude. Flicking her tresses subtly, she grinned to every last one of them, breaking the heart that dared to beat in their chests. Challengingly, Dayanara looked to them all, seeking a challenge of the wits, of the mind. After all, the mind was superior to all strength one could possess. Why do you think she was so convincing as she lured in stag after stag for the kill? It never got old.

A unamused snort exploded from her nostrils as they flared, the bloody red of the inside of them showing in broad daylight. Tossing her ivory tresses with pride, she continued on. Pawing out with an enormous dagger, she killed a duck crossing the path with her young, fluffy chicks. Laughing she continued on, blood spattered across a dagger casually. Dayanara lifted her perfectly sculpted skull to survey the area. Duh. There was a river, filled with a fish and a forest filled with wildlife. Life had no value nor meaning other than for it to be ended by upper forces. That didn't mean the gods - not at all. That meant her.

Tossing her skull, she stood before the entire forest, demanding their curiosity and respect. Hatred gleamed in those magnificent deep blue orbs. She was perfection to the orbs of all. Even the gods were jealous of her infinite beauty and worth. Waiting. That's all that was left now for the expert at all games. There were no challengers, but there would be.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Me. (Ashley)    Try Me. (Ashley)  EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 17:28

He laughed at all the stallions trying to get a mare come with them. Foolish they were in a way, he much smarter than them put together. He knew better than they did he knew that much and he would use that knowledge. He would make everyone feel the pain that he did when he was a colt. Everyone would have to pay one way or another. He didn't care what others thought about him he just wanted power. And that was what he would get somehow or someway. He didn't care others thought about it, he would just ignore everyone's protest.

He took pleasure in it actually everyone reacting to what he did. He took pleasure in killing and especially when it was a stallion he killed. A mare was usually just a weakling, some were actually tough and those were the one he was looking for. In other pretense he was looking for the ones that were evil. He hated the ones with a light heart they would be destroyed. Well not exactly, they would wish that they were dead though. He tortured them, they would be placed as a slave. And slaves got the worst end of it.

They were the ones that didn't get asked if they wanted to carry his offspring they just did. They would help him fight when they went on raids or were battling an other Herd. He smiled a cruel look on his face all the same. He did not care what others thought that he was to mean. If anything he would take that as a compliment. He knew all to well he could not have been happier if someone were to challenge him. He knew that he could easily of won and it would be fair.

He snorted as he realized that he was standing in place thinking of things. With fury he rushed into a gallop now someone would pay he thought. He held his head up high his eyes filled with hate towards someone in particular. The mare of course had done nothing wrong, anything in his path when he was angry though would pay. He reared before creeping up to her without any noise he was behind her. He nipped her harshly before he made his way until he was right in front of her. " Hello Fae you have just met a whole Galaxy of Torture." It was his way of warning someone that they would be killed. Except he wasn't planning on killing her.
Back to top Go down

Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Me. (Ashley)    Try Me. (Ashley)  EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 18:40

Veins coursed rapidly through her massive bodice with hate, of all things and blood. So much higher was she than these imbeciles that stated vague facts - why, compared to them, she was flying above the trees like a sparrow! Others went ballistic at just the sight of her gory presence; the pleasure that she received from the sound of snapping necks and crunching bones appalled many of the strongest brutes. Laughing rang from her maw, shrilly stiffening the air around her. They must think her crazy! They weren't far off, though.

Prancing around like a lovestruck filly, she tortured all the community horses, showing off what she was really made of. Dayanara felt her nostrils flare as she went around to hear all the commotion, to see what all the stags were up to. All seemed to have a keen interest in her, that is, until they saw what was underneath that seductive smile and those baby blue eyes. They didn't notice her until they were pinned up against a tree, choking on the very air they breathed so freely moments before. The best, they didn't even know what struck them. Dayanara smirked at the notion, that mares were just as bloodthirsty as stags, to the core. It was pure truth.

Suddenly, she felt teeth to her rump, the deep pain radiating through her body, bringing her a wonderful tingling sensation that came from her stomach and rose to her throat. Instantly, she kicked out with full force, striking him in the back leg. Hard, just as she had intended to do. This stag would know that she wasn't to be bossed around - she was the boss. No one told Dayanara what do do.

"We're a bit full of ourselves, aren't we...?" she whispered, orbs shining with ease. Challenge beckoned him as she stood before him, her pelt glistening. "A galaxy consumes...it does not kill. How can you truly be worthy of one that kills stallions...ones like you?" she asked, flicking her porcelain whipcord with interest she snow fell upon her back. Dayanara didn't even flinch but stood, awaiting her answer. There was only really one thing she wanted right now, and that was a foal. Dayanara was a bitch, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Me. (Ashley)    Try Me. (Ashley)  EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 19:54

He laughed sarcastically at her, one of those mares he thought. That would soon be changed though soon enough. She would soon learn her place in this world. He was only amused over what she was saying it did not faze him at all. He was used to this by now getting it from mares. He was now capable of holding in his temper when they did that. He snorted softly before he scowled at her with annoyance. He did not strike out at her figuring that he would not play her little game. He knew all of an Mares tricks by now after all he's been fooling around them for quite awhile.

He just watched her curious what she would do next, not even caring what she tried to do he would win. He was pretty confident over that maybe to confident. With a sly smile he thought about all the ways he could possible torture her. The mare was most likely in the wrong place at the wrong time. He felt anger boiling in the pit of his stomach he easily got angry for no reason. You could easily see the obvious hate that was in his eyes.

He smirked at the mare hiding his sudden dark mood, he would torture her slowly. He without warning made it that he was right next to her almost pressed against her. " Watch it mare, My intentions were not to kill you, unless you think you're so full of it, You ain't going to get any nice treatment from me." He nipped her sharply once again and without hesitating landed a claiming nip to her rump. " Do whatever you want to do I'm not afraid of you like so stallions. Lucky for you I don't consider you a slave and will actually be treated with some respect."
Back to top Go down

Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Me. (Ashley)    Try Me. (Ashley)  EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 16:39

Sneering at him, felt anger brewing within herself, just seeing his sadistic expression. Did he see her as some slave, some brood mare to be tortured? He better not. Dayanara smirked at the thought of teaching him a lesson, for it was very evident who was in control here. Why he was pretending to have power with her, she didn't know - maybe he would see it wasn't working so well. Refraining from torturing her could be the best move of his life, for he wouldn't have one if he tried.

"You're not impressing me, stallion...yet," Dayanara hissed, tossing her straight ivory locks, which were laced with the hue of her orbs - the light blue hue of the skies. Snorting, they fell back into place with ease as she glared at him with her challenging expression. "Why don't you say something about yourself that will impress me?," she spat, striking at his skull with her left back dagger. "Either way, I am Dayanara....killer of many stags," she introduced her title. Surely, he would want one of such power in his herd, to fuel his hate.

There were so many others that would treat her how she deserved, yet they were not of the darkness. Dayanara was in heat, and she knew it, intending to rid herself of the terrible curse as soon as possible. Was he the one? "There are many things you hope to gain from coming to this putrid land, no?" she asked, orbs widening with excitement. "But, I only want one thing, and that is a foal," she hissed, not caring what the others thought. Sure, she was a bit of a slut, but it pleased the stags. That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Me. (Ashley)    Try Me. (Ashley)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Try Me. (Ashley)
Page 1 of 1