Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 16:38

So, I've come up with something to make sneaks more fair. Epona and Erosaf actually agree with me on this. I think that there should be a limit to the number of stallions you can block with on a sneak. When every person blocks all stallions and all lands, it's impossible to win a sneak. So, here's what I propose: Each person should be able to block only with two stallions per sneak, blocking 1/2 of their herd and land in doing so. What do you think? Feedback, elaboration?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 02:03

It's fair I guess xD Maybe instead of 2 stallions per sneak, it should be 2 stallions per number of mares/lands sneaked in one post?
Back to top Go down

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 14:50

Well, that's already a rule. I was thinking you can only block with two of your stallions example:

Example, sneaking for Omeya:

Bright simmering sun - She's chestnut
Flaxen to the core - Her soul is pure
Neon like a bright summer day - Omeya is playful and young
With orbs like the valley - They are green

Night comes - Talking about Fantasma
In all it's glory - Many call him glorious
I will make it gory - Whoever I'm sneaking with xD
And, the glory shall come to I - Whoever is sneaking

So, instead of me blocking the herd and lands of Fantasma, Kiambu, Amani, Balin, Nadav, Callisto, Thyone, and Zues, I would only be able to block with Fantasma and one other. It makes it much fairer. That means that every mare of every herd cannot be blocked. So, the person actually has to 'figure out' the sneak instead of just guessing and hoping to get lucky.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 22:19

*Nods* Would make it more fair I guess. Let me think it over and I might add it in. Also, thinking about something...I just totally lost track of thought XD I'll suggest it when it comes back...
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 02:04

OOO I remember now XD. With sneaks, if you loose you cannot complain...I have noticed a few people asking back for their charries. So if you sneak and win, it is yours. You cannot simply 'get it back'. You can try and sneak for a return, or challenge a battle..but that is all.
Back to top Go down

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 10:03

Yes, that's a good idea. I've been guilted out a few sneaks recently, and I absolutely hated it. But, some people give it back just because of a challenge(mostly because they won't win xD). Since you can sneak from two different stallions in one post, maybe the block number should be three or four, so there's chance for a mess up/if one mare fits a lot of descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 11:10

I really like the idea. 2 stallions only allowed to black their lands and maybe 3 or 4 mares. Granted, it will still be hard to sneak mares, but it will still be more fair.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptySat Feb 12 2011, 14:46

Sounds good. But, I was thinking...how about 2 brutes and 2 stallions can block per sneak? Otherwise...well it gets to hard to stop unless you know what it actually is being sneaked.
Or...we could make it for the amount of stallions and wolves you have. So say if you have 10 stallions you can block...say 2. If you had 20 you could block 4. The same applies for wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 03:40

-ended-

The final changes made:

2 brutes and 2 stallions allowed per sneak. Out of the two lands you are allowed to own, you may block 1.

OR

Depends on the amount of characters. Out of every 10, 2 may be blocked (both wolves and horses). So 2/10, 4/20 and so on....

Still may be changed.....XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: General :: Suggestions and Questions-
Jump to: