Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) Empty
PostSubject: The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)   The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 21:39

And I don't want ya
and I don't need ya
don't bother to resist or I'll
Beat ya
It's not your fault that your always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

The black stag appeared, standing in the dip between two sand dunes. "Scar, Volo? Cloudy?" his dark eyes were cold, distant. A flicker of sadness crossed them, and for the first time, he wished that his accursed magic had never come into existence, that he'd never figured out how to attack with spells, and that his flames were still the closest thing to magic he knew.

"Come on, it's alright," he said clearly, his left side shimmering slightly as sparks danced across it, working constantly to stop the blood from flowing from his useless wing, his wounded shoulder. He didn't have enough energy to heal even the merest cut, but the blood, at least, could be stopped till he'd regained some of his magical strengths. He'd taken a beating in more ways than one, after all, and his body hadn't sustained the worst of the attacks, he knew.

He hated that... Thing. Hated his half brother, for leaving him such a task, one he wasn't meant for. He hated his powers, he hated his weaknesses... Mostly though, he hated his herd. Or rather, he hated that they chose him, of all the stallions in the various lands, they chose him.

His head hung down a bit, and a stray drop of crystalline liquid fell from one of his eyes, splashing on the red sand in front of him, turning the wet, minuscule fragments of stone from light, golden red to the color of blood. "Death is just too easy for me, isn't it, Lynra? Not even Satan thought that hell would be pain enough for me... Not even you, thought killing me would be revenge.... Why not? What have I done?" he asked himself, his head rising slightly again.

OOC: Lyrics belong to whoever wrote 'The beautiful people' I own them not, no copyright infringement intended, rock on ya'll.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)   The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) EmptySat Feb 12 2011, 14:05

Scar

I stood a little far away as i watched as he came back and called mine and two others names. i stayed were i was at first just making sure this was no tick then galloped down to him. i slide to a stop so i was next to him then walked back wards so i could see his face "Therthis".

i shoke my head partly knowing that this land was no longer his and that it had gone though two different hands very quickly. i wondered what he was thinking about all this. I looked around to see if any of the others he called would be coming seeing as they were the ones whom had left, at lest i think that was right. I looked at him again and like always my eyes were soft and kind but his were usually cold and distant.
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)   The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) EmptyFri Mar 11 2011, 18:58

Therthis turned his face slightly, looking at his queen coldly. She was wonderful, perfect as his queen in so many, many ways. He loved to see her, loved to hear her voice, loved to see their son, Seamus, growing up strong and healthy.

But now... Now it was torture to think of her. How can I? he asked, before shaking his head a bit. Not even his thoughts were a safe refuge now. Not since he'd lost the battle against Satan had he thought freely of the matters determined to pester him. "Scar, I..." he paused, before charging at her, grabbing her neck viciously, his teeth tearing through her soft skin, ripping into the flesh beneath it.

He released her, only to kick her down, batting at her with his wings. "We're staying here, Scar." he said, brushing his muzzle against her face gently. "Has Seamus gotten away? Is he in the Gemdas?" the black asked gently. He hated himself, hated Satan, hated his power, and his powerlessness.

"I love you, Scar. You should have gone away before... When the others did..." he sighed, before standing back, dark eyes gleaming softly. "Now though... Now you have to hurt, and I have to do it. And we're hurting each other because of me... Why didn't you leave?" pointless questions, the black knew. but still, asking them was something to do. Anything to do, to keep his mind off of the pain he felt, like a smothering wave, covering him and his love, crushing him beneath the weight of his own misery.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)   The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) EmptySat Mar 12 2011, 15:24

Scar

I lowered my head partly and looked around glad that i had told Seamus to keep away from the lands until i came to him. I sighed and looked around again the land seemed so different now, it was sad thinking of the fact that this land was owned by some evil stag. I knew i should have just left and stayed with my son but Therthis was here and i would stick by him no matter what happened even if one day it could cost my life to do so.

I looked around once more this time checking to see if one of the two evil stags might be coming. I lowered my head a little then raised it slightly when he started to speak and stop. I jumped as he charged at me then grab my neck ripping my skin and flesh, i choked down a soft call of pain.

I frowned when he let me go but now i was on the ground being battered by his wings. I nodded my head as he spoke. I looked at him with my now sad and pain filled eyes before i answered "he has gotten away but i do not know if he will have gone to the Gemdas yet" .

I shoke my head as i lay on the ground when he spoke and i harden my eyes, looked him in the eyes "i love you Therthis, i would have but you were to stay here and i wished to be at your side even if one day it cost me my life" I felt my blood running though my coat staining were it went blood red as my coat was white "i do not care if we must hurt each other as long as we stay together......". I let my head lay on the ground before slowly getting up and walking towards him. went i got close i reached out and nuzzled his muzzle softly.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)   The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) EmptySat Mar 12 2011, 19:22

She would return only when Satan's hold over Therthis was broken. She knew that she was not going to allow him to hurt her, though she knew it was not the real Therthis that she knew.
"I will return to you when Satan's hold over you breaks," she said, letting the wind carry her words to him. "For now though I will hide away, where no one can find me. I love you, Therthis, as does our daughter, Klugheit. I will keep her safe."

"I'll miss you father..." the whilte Alicorn filly's words joined with hers on the wind. Then the two white horse leapt into the sky, not knowing where they would go, but they would go somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)   The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hellion's Return (Therthis' Herd)
Page 1 of 1