New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Render's pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Soul Render's pack Empty
PostSubject: Soul Render's pack   Soul Render's pack EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 21:24

A snarl was carved on his face as he waited for Jalie and Opal to come to him. They would be here soon, and they would be coming with his children. He knew about Tirona leaving because she didn't want to know him, and he knew that Bêcheur was dead. It mattered not.

Eleven of his and Jalie's pups still lived on and that was good enough for him at the moment. There would be more one day, he wanted an empire of strong, dark wolves strong enough to take on Crepresculem and her mate in Africa. That was the territory that his pack would one day fall on.

The pups raised here in Hölle auf Erde would be raised to be killers, and trained to use their elements well. Eventually they would fall upon the wolves of Africa, and take it for their own.

~~~

The young poison wolf pup followed as they made their way through the vibrant red sands of the land that their mother said was their home. She was curious though, in a poisonous manner of speaking to find out who had been the one to give her the gift of poison as a weapon from birth. Not to mention Ete wanted to learn how to control it for herself

The blind white male pup, Abat-Jour, wondered as to whether going where his father lived was wise. There was nothing worthy of him to be able to talk to his father, he would not even be able to see the great so called poison wolf with his own eyes. That was something that worried him. He struggled to keep up with the others.

A three legged black and green wolf moved with the others as well. She was young, but her feet seemed to leave scorch marks as she moved through the sand. Reniflard was more than eager to start using her powers for the uses her father might want her to do so with them. She was a dark little wolf, and though she only had three legs, they were more than enough to keep the others away from her.

Loup De La Nuit, a night black wolf, moved within a constant shadow, she seemed to be the one that had control over her gift. More often than not, she covered her 'light controlling' sister Meita in the dark shadows she controlled, she annoyed the hell out of the other female. And she loved doing it, she was a real hell raiser that one.

Last but not least was a golden furred electricity abled she wolf, named étincelle. Every step she took seemed to send sparks up from her fur and the others seemed to give her a wide birth at the moment. She had no control over the erratic nature of her element and it was her who blamed herself for Bêcheur's death.

"How much further?" asked Reniflard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Soul Render's pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Render's pack   Soul Render's pack EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 10:53

The golden and white pup flicked her ears back at Loup De La Nuit, before she sent a brilliant burst of sunlight to surround her dark sister, before she pulled an array of thin threads of light close against her fur, weaving a brilliant pattern, and beating back the shadows from her sister. Meita smirked a bit then, knowing for sure that Loup De La Nuit's sickly shadow tricks couldn't pass through the barrier of light.

Farther behind wandered Mezor, his dark eyes rolling a bit as he saw the two sisters fighting. "Do they ever stop?" he asked one of his brothers, Dylo, an aggravated look on his face.

"Do you expect them to?" replied Dylo, looking over at the younger brute.

"Not really, but it gets annoying after a while." he rejoined, sighing a bit. Like his black sister, he had power over darkness, but he saw it as pointless to fight with his siblings. After all, they, for he most part, weren't the enemy. Tirona, of course, was an exception to this, but the rest... They were allies, and a few were even friends, though he didn't like Meita much either... She was just too light and cheery at times.

Twivir looked towards Abat-Jour, staying near his blind brother in case he strayed off the path. On the blind wolf's other side was Qier, who's rogue powers continually caused small, localized sand storms and whirlwinds in this land. Twivir himself had a twisted and malformed leg, but his poisonous talents made up for his problems in hunting.

Thylra, meanwhile, was lagging very far behind, her white head dropping lower and lower. Finally, she dropped down, her small, bright eyes closing, her shallow breathing stopping, her tongue lolling out of her dark red, blood filled mouth.

I glanced back at Thylra, before continuing to walk. My fourth young one was too weak to live, and it seemed she'd finally died. Nothing could be done about it though, and ten, relatively healthy pups were still around. "We're not far, Reniflard," I said to the young fire wolf, as I climbed one of the red, sandy dunes and loped down it, waiting as the four month old young ones skidded and slid down it after me.

There, I spotted a bright green and white wolf, a snarl on his face. I moved lightly over the hot sands to him, nodding my head as I approached. "Thylra has died as well. She was weak already, and she couldn't stand the journey here." I told him simply. I cared about her, despite the way I had spoken, but her living siblings were my priority, after all. What could I do with a dead pup, except for move on? I knew that pain already, having lost my sister, but there was nothing I could do for those who had died, except for remember them....
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

Soul Render's pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Render's pack   Soul Render's pack EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 18:15

The blue-black she-wolf with a shimmering pelt stalked lightly into the land that she now called home. Soul Render had decided to reside and this land, and Opal wasn’t protesting. Her subtle pelt seemed to sparkle, lit within by a luminous glow as she stealthily made her way deeper into the schoring land. Waves of heat and endless baked sand greeted her. Orange filled the landscape, with no trees and few places of shade. Stunted cacti dotted the horizon as far as the eye could see. The midnight-hued wolf let loose a soft growl as she glanced back, recalling her two lagging pups back to her side.

Brother and sister they were, both born after she was forced by the fire god, Remus. One was as white as the pure-driven snow, with alluring blue eyes – just like her mother. Lyra, the name of a constellation, was the name she had given to the young pup. The other’s name was Kosto, meaning vengeance. Already, she could see the outstanding fighter he would soon become with a little training. His colouring was the traditional black and white of wolves despite who his father was, but all the better. He would blend in and none would see him coming. His eyes were fiery amber, just like his father’s. They were both swift of foot and keen of ear. Every step they took was as though they were dancing to an invisible tune. Opal watched them and saw how each step taken was done in synchronization with the other. So alike in stature, but so different in nature.

They trotted up to her obediently, as Kosto grinned mischievously; ringing himself with flames that surrounded his small body just as Opal lunged forward to nip him softly, causing her to scramble backwards in alarm, his wrinkled in an annoyed growl. His charming sister simply rolled her pretty eyes at his antics, dancing forward lithely so that she was trotting by her mother, flashing a smirk at her brother as he slipped on a trail of ice she left behind, causing him to fall flat on his nose.

“Ouch!” he whimpered, swiping a paw over his sore nose, glaring at his sister who stared at him with angelically with wide, innocent eyes.

Kosto growled at her, letting loose a bolt of flames at her, which she froze in midair, the flames dancing within the icy sphere. A beautiful piece of art. They complemented each other perfectly, as they shot each other a glare, each speeding up to walk on either side of their mother, who rolled her eyes helplessly at their antics.

Soon, a white and green marked wolf could be seen against the horizon, many pups gamboling at his feet. At his side, another female. Opal narrowed her eyes at the sight, adopting a cautious manner as she approached them, her pups following suit, eyes wide with curiosity and apprehension.

The trio stopped from front of Soul Render as Opal stepped forward, a rumble of affection passing through her vocals. “Soul Render,” she acknowledged. “Meet your pups – Kosto,” she introduced, pointing her muzzle towards the male as he sauntered boldly forward, a grin in his gleaming eyes. “And Lyra”, she pointed, as the little female smiled sweetly, dipping her head as she danced forward to stand beside her brother and mother, looking at the large wolf with wide eyes.

Lyra - http://venomxbaby.deviantart.com/art/kira-freebie-160631439?q=boost%3Apopular+evil+wolf+freebie&qo=0
Kosto - http://xxxgeminixxx.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Freebie-177557533?q=boost%3Apopular+wolf+freebie&qo=3
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Soul Render's pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Render's pack   Soul Render's pack EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 18:37

There was a smile upon his mouth as he looked at the two females, a thing they would rearely see from him. "I see you all made it. With a few casualties that were not avoidable." It didn't matter to him about the few who had died coming here. he knew too that Opal's pups were not his, though he had adopted them.

the shadows rippled through the barrier again as Loup de la Nuit fought back with her element. It was clear that they were having fun, well she was anyways. They were all fun.

"Meet your siblings, Ete, Abat-Jour, Reniflard, Loup de la Nuit, étincelle, Mezor, Meita, Dylo, Twivir, and Qier," Soul Render said. He sniffed at the two new pups before looking at the others. "Another pup as well, Tirona was born but she has abandoned us. She's fair game for any of you to kill, she's no daught of mine."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Soul Render's pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Render's pack   Soul Render's pack EmptyThu Mar 17 2011, 11:11

Dylo

The green streaked wolf pup grinned, emerald eyes bright with anticipation. "We can have some fun with her first though, can't we father? I want to see her beg." beside him, Dylo sensed Twivir shift slightly, and knew that his brother was as eager as he was. Qier though was silent, considering something again, if the expression on his face was any indication of his thoughts.

Mother though, Dylo knew, was somewhat unhappy about the prospect of another dying. She'd do it quickly probably. They'd all heard of one of her sisters painful deaths, and he knew that the thought of losing another part of her new family, no matter which side they were on, gave her cause for thought.

Then again, though Dylo, shaking himself a bit, she's on our side, and she doesn't change her mind easily. Like Mezor....

~*~*~*~*~*

Meita

The golden colored wolf growled, her fur standing on end as she defended herself, her entire body tensed as she focused on controlling the light. A second later, she leaped at her dark sister, snapping at her neck while at the same time flooding the area immediately around them with a steady light, destroying every shadow she could within ten feet of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Render's pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Render's pack   Soul Render's pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Render's pack
Page 1 of 1