New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)   Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 18:48

Heart of Gold

I woke up suddenly, flames flaring up along my entire form, lighting up the night like some supernatural light. I looked out on the still mountains, then towards Mabaya, my queen, and Carpe Diem. Closing my eyes again for a moment, I calmed myself, trying to figure out what had awoken me.

I sighed, before starting towards one of the mountains, where a small cliff jutted outwards, and I could watch the entire land uninhibited. I trotted upwards, taking the steep, narrow, winding path easily. Finally I made it to the platform, remembering fond memories of the time when old Jegathema had ruled the land, when the land had been a safe haven for all, and a wise ruler led those who lived here. Then, there had been a few young foals running through the lands, and The Gemdas had no fear of enemies, for always, there were many allies.

A flicker of motion caught my eye, and I looked more intently. Something was moving in the long grasses of the foothills, which had once been much loved by Hadley, one of the many horses who had died in the battle against Corus.

I moved down the path at a gallop, heedless of the falling pebbles and rocks that went flying before me. IF someone were trying to steal away one in my herd, they'd pay dearly for it.

I shot out of the pass that lead to the enclosed Gemdas valley, before slowing down and approaching the intruder, my bright flames like a beacon... Or a warning...
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)   Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:23

She was so young so innocent, she didn't deserve what had happened to her. She glared at the bunny rabbits that stared at her, probably wondering what a foal was doing here all alone. She was a foal that was all on her own, with no one to love her. She didn't suspect that anyone ever would. Was she okay with that? No not really she just had to deal with it. She was finally getting used to how life went. Life seemed like it was always so hard on others and she believed that it was. Her parents had to die so must be Harsh.

She snorted softly as she padded forward unafraid of what would come next. She usually was, this time though she was determined not to get scared. She was a stubborn little filly almost anyone could see that when they got to know her of course. She was tired she did not stop though, she was heading somewhere she wanted to explore before she died. She didn't think even if a weanling that she could survive. What if a Cougar or a bear got to her? She knew that would most likely end her life of course.

How could it not? She was a young horse not a grown horse, she had no hope of survival. She would have fun seeing the world before she died though. She was scared when she would die though and how. She flickered her ears at a sudden noise, Who was there? She just wanted to have a peaceful walk. She didn't mean to harm anybody not that she was capable of it because she wasn't. It was the scent of a stallion she realized, this made her shiver in fear. Squealing loudly she appeared in front of the stallion much taller than her. " I'm sorry for intruding sir I just wanted to explore."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)   Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:30

Heart of Gold

I stared down at the little filly, slightly surprised. I shook my head a bit though, and spoke to her, noting her thing sides, her bright eyes. She probably didn't have a family. Such a young filly wouldn't likely be wandering around alone if she did have a mother after all. "It's alright, young one. All those who look for a refuge or a home are welcome here. This is the entrance to The Gemdas... Come along... If you wish to, you may stay here, with my herd."

I wondered for a moment if she would accept, before sighing a bit. If she didn't though, she'd likely die. How, I could hardly guess, but at the moment, I didn't want to. I turned, flicking a friendly glance her way again, before I started walking back, motioning with my golden head for her to follow me, my brilliantly golden flames like a beacon in the night.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe in the mountains." I called back to her, moving into the gap between the mountains, the only pass, the entrance to the valley of between the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)   Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:53

She stared at him awed by his big size, she couldn't remember the size of Adults. He was gigantic compared to her she could notice that easily. She was all of a sudden scared her eyes round with fear. She also did not know what to think of him at the moment, even if she was a foal he was still huge to her. She smiled at him trying to be respectable towards him at least. She didn't know what kind of stallion he was, and if he would kill her. She truly did not want to die being killed by a stallion.

When he spoke though it reminded her of her Father. A gentle giant her father had been he would always be treasured in her heart. She would never forget him and this one almost made her cry thinking of her father. She looked at him with her wide Blue eyes looking so innocent. How could anyone resist a filly like this? He surely could not she thought smiling to herself. He invited her to stay with him, he would see what a filly she was. She would make him proud she decided not if he even wanted her too.

" Wait, What's your name? I'm Flower please don't abandon me I've already been abandoned once." she looked at him again with her big wide eyes almost pleading with him. She hardly knew him, actually only having met him. She walked closer to him nudging him with her Nose. " Please don't Go." Her cry could have made anyone heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)   Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:59

Heart of Gold

I smiled to her, nuzzling her gently, golden flames touching her fleetingly, moving away before they burned her fragile form. "I am Heart of Gold, Flower. You are in The Gemdas kingdom... You need not fear me leaving, if you'll only come with. There are others here as well, and it is safer inside the mountains." I said to her soothingly, before walking into the pass. "Come then, Flower, and we'll go to where my herd sleeps. Tomorrow, I'll show you my home.... And yours, if you like. There's no need to fear those here, little one. And none of us will abandon you..."

Then I turned again, and walked through the pass, a trail of melted stone, glowing like my golden flames, following in my wake. "Are you coming?" I called to her, as I entered the valley again, smiling a bit. In the morning I knew, there would be stories to tell, and my two lovely mares would wish to know of the young filly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)   Mountain Flowers... (Ashley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain Flowers... (Ashley)
Page 1 of 1