New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The battle for Red Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

The battle for Red Sun  Empty
PostSubject: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 18:26

A flash of lightning lit up the sky as huge storm clouds seemed to be summoned to the land of bloodshed. There was a good reason for this though, the lord of all the underworld was coming here, to a mortal plain, ready for battle. For once in his life, he would fight one of the mortals of Freedoms Palace. It was not something that he was a common sight doing, but Therthis had overstepped the mark this time.

This was actually a fight that he looked forwards to at the moment, he knew that the gods had gifted Therthis with some of their powers, but he was still a mortal horse, which made him completely insignificant to Satan himself. There was no chance that this lesser stallion could beat him in a fair fight. Which it would be, he was sure, though it did not mean that he would kill the younger black horse. No, he had a much better plan for what Therthis would become when he lost this fight, for there was no chance of him winning.

Foolish stallion though Therthis was, soon enough he would become a spy for Satan, doing his will, until the time Frenzy fell at least. Then he, Satan, would move into Inferno Plains once more, and give Onyx the hell he deserved. That was something that would not be stopped, not ever. And there was no one who would stop him, not even Permisso, she hated Onyx now.

Spreading his wings, he soared down to land, blending with the clouds as he dove between them at the time. There was nothing he liked more than to be in the air, but this was a land that was not warm like the place he called his true dominion.

“Therthis!” he bellowed, landing lightly. “Show yourself!” his fangs were growing now, protruding to an un natural length, long spines seemed to grow out of his neck and the rest of his body, his whole hide seemed to grow scaly as well, he really looked more like a horse shaped dragon now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 18:36

Therthis

The black horse drifted down, his horn shining with an almost blinding light. He touched down like a leaf, his dark eyes looking with disdain on the one he had challenged. "To show myself would be to present a target," he said, and suddenly he was gone, appearing behind the devil, his dark head nodding slightly to his enemy. "and I do hate to present an easy target."

He sighed a bit, before disappearing again, and reappearing in front of Satan again. "Ah well... A target I am, as are you. Too bad, too." he muttered, laughing a bit. "So, just to be clear. I win, you lose Red Sun, as well as Bambala, my young nephew, and my own queen. I lose, and you keep said persons and land. Neither I, nor you, will receive help from any outside forces, and if either you or I do, it will be considered a forfeit." he considered the,,, thing before him, before rolling his eyes a bit.

"Not that either one of us need a recap on the rules of engagement anyways though... I'm quite sure we both know how to kill each other."

The black was done talking, and without a second thought, he lunged towards, his opponent in a feint, before landing and wheeling on his heels, kicking out at the bastard, before opening his wings and jumping back from the hellion lord.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:26

He laughed lightly.
"You are a target of your own making, foolish colt."
There was no doubt in his mind really.
This would not be a long fight, he was certain.

His mind was completely focused on the black horse.
With insanely quick movements, he dodged the kick, knowing where he was coming from before he did it.
This was a fight of an entirely different league for Therthis to put himself in.
Spinning around, he lashed out with his teeth, aiming to grab the black horse and shake him.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:52

Therthis

"Hell-fire," he muttered, gritting his teeth as one of Satan's fangs nicked him, ripping through one of his wings. "Yes, well, I have a tendency to do that, you know. It makes life so much more interesting when things like this happen." the black's wing was hanging limply, thick drops of blood dropping down from the feathers. He brushed his horn against it, light flaring from it, healing the wing most of the way, then disappearing for a second, reappearing right beside Satan, his head down as he charged the few steps towards his opponent, golden streaked horn down as the half hellion stag tried ramming into his enemy's shoulder.

"You know though," he said, once more pulling a disappearing act. "There are worse things than being a target... To me at least... And anyway, it's better than having to deal with others being targeted... That's just a plain pain in the neck..." he said, maintaining a conversational tone, though he licked his own blood from his lips, and his left wing was numb with pain.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 19:57

He felt Therthis ramm into him, but he managed to avoid that horn. Shaking himself, he turned, quick as lightning and lashed out with his back hooves, hoping to catch Therthis in the sides before he could react. And the younger horse wanted a conversation in the middle of the fight? He laughed disdainfully.

“Fight time, not talk time.” He glared at Therthis, “Trust me, there will be plenty of time for chatting, when you lose!”
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 20:13

Therthis

He shrugged a bit, trying to clear his mind as the pain started to affect his vision, swelled by a dead on kick to his injured wing. "Talking while fighting is a perfectly acceptable way of doing battle. Plus, sometimes it causes unexpected things to happen." the black replied, as twin sparks dropped from his horn, touching the ground and transforming into twin springs. "Oops..." he muttered, glancing at them for a second. "Well, that's a new one... Anyway, take Armada for example. I'd never have her friendship if I hadn't talked to her when we were fighting last. Plus, of course, young Venom wouldn't have been born, and he's a fine young one, if ever there was one."

He laughed grimly, before tossing his head. Several rocks floated up from the ground, whirling around him before hurtling themselves at the strange, reptilian opponent. "You see, fight time and talk time aren't always separated... And, of course, if I lose and wind up stuck with you, as you tend to predict it seems, then I may not shut up... So, I'm just letting you know what you may get yourself into... Don't want to have you making the wrong choice now, do we?"

He disappeared again, before appearing in front of the brute and trying to slam his front hooves into Satan's face, his dark body moving swiftly, unicorn horn flashing brightly in an attempt to blind the devil, though Therthis doubted it would work.

He wasn't just outgunned in this, and he knew it....

He was outclassed.

Oh, that's ironic, he mused, darting away from his opponent. I get outclassed by the very beast who stole my queen. Lovely. Oh, this is going to be a hell of a story, no?... Wait, am I... Vain? No, couldn't be... Just cocky. Yes, most definitely cocky...

OI! Therthis! No time for wanderings! Fighting devil incarnate.... Quite literally. Dodge!

The black darted past his enemy, shooting five sparks at him as he went past, hoping that a few would hit home. Two, at least, landed on the ground, splitting the rough land open and drawing up small streams of magma.

"Well, hmmm... This just isn't my day, is it?" he muttered, turning to face his foe again.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 20:21

OOC: oh dear, Therthis

He dodged two of the sparks, snorting as one of the remaining three hit his back. He snarled at Therthis, leaping forwards and again grabbing at him again with his teeth, aiming for the neck. He knew that Therthis had realised that he was outclassed here.

“Talk all you want, I've mastered the ability to tune you out when I have to.” That was something he had learnt to do at the moment, what with infinite years in Hell as the leader there, it was a thing that was needed at times.

He cared for only one other horse. His daughter. Permisso, the heir to Hell's throne. There was no one else here he liked enough to care about. Syria though was powerful as all queens could be.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 20:36

OOC: Yes, my dear friend here is rather cocky at times... He's also stubborn though....

Therthis

He stilled quite suddenly, midway between dodging away from the hellion king's attack, feeling the other's fangs sink deep into his left shoulder, slicing through the tendons and bone that connected his left wing to his shoulder, nicking the shoulder blade, and finding a firm hold in his muscles and skin.

"Hmm..." he murmured, through the pain, his horn flickering before the light all but died. "Nice catch, fireball..." he whispered, before he went almost entirely limp, shock permeating his mind, driving out all senses as the pain colored his vision red, before the world turned black.

On the other hand, he thought, surprised that he didn't feel any of the pain that he was sure existed beyond the dark hole he felt his mind in. I may have the chance to call for a rematch soon... And next time, I'll be prepared... Entirely.

Outside, in the world of the conscious, the spark that had landed on Satan's form shifted slightly, before drifting back towards the horn from where it had originated. Not sensing a call from its bloodied master, it stopped, hovering midway between the conquered and the conqueror. Finally, it started towards Satan, before stopping again.

It brushed against Satan for a second, before zipping back into the black's horn, shining brightly for a moment before disappearing along one of the black streaks.

And in the streets the children screamed,
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed...
But not a word was spoken;
The church bells all were broken...

~*~*~*~*~*

Jeu De'sprea

The black fae snorted a bit, before moving farther back, her bright red eyes dim. Armada would have to be informed of this, as well as those in The Gemdas, and Therthis' allies. As for Therthis himself... She didn't know. The spy sensed magic was afoot, but of what kind, she couldn't tell. Whatever had happened during the battle though, something had gone very, very wrong.

Jeu De'sprea considered that thought for a moment, before shaking her head. The council should know of this as well then. She'd have to speak with her daughter and Honoré-Aurore about this. They'd be able to help her spread the information more effectively than she could alone.

The hellion wondered for a moment if she could track down a certain threesome, before nodding her head in affirmation, her bright eyes flashing a bit. She had plenty of things to do now... Just like she liked it....

OOC: The lyrics to "Miss American Pie" belong solely to their author. No copyright infringement was intended, and I claim no rights to them, though they rock. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 13:25

Thin, lithe pillars ate up ground, strides covering more ground than some full grown stags could. Nostrils flared, but flames evaporated the sweat the would have been running down her flaming sides. Gritting her ivories, she forced herself to keep galloping on, dust flying up behind her extended pillars. A blazing inferno surrounded her, pure ivory, the same as her father's was. There was no denying her horrible rage, her fury towards this low-life bastard that had attempted to take her lands. No doubt, she would be more powerful than them all when she grew up. Just being a yearling, she was a great match for any experienced fighter and had the scars to prove it.

Suddenly, they came into view, dust flying between them both. Therthis was scattered with cuts and wounds that made her cringe even at the sight, but that didn't intimidate her. The one who dared to steal her homeland deserved to die, and die he would - immortal or not. Small, fragile daggers skidded to a stop, nose raising slightly as she looked up to the ebony one. Masca didn't dare to look at her beloved father-like figure with his atrocious cuts, yet she knew the extent of his hurt. She could sense the pain in the air, the lingering smell of blood caked to his wings and side. No one hurt her herd, especially not Therthis. "Hell will freeze over before you're king," she taunted, coming face to face with the massive stag.

"Satan, the unworthy cretin that doesn't deserve to rule hell, I challenge you for the land of Red Sun," she said strongly, not allowing her to think 'what if' thoughts. Masquerade had felt great pain from her mother, physically. Dying didn't scare her, not in the least. Everyone would eventually, and if that process was sped up, so be it as long it was for her land, what she stood for. Father would have been proud of her for dying trying to fight the devil. Masca wasn't ones for rules; she would rather be fighting with the system rather than compromising with it.

"I'm afraid you're about to meet your unfortunate defeat," she whispered, circling him as if it were a game, wondering when to attack. Masca's orbs shone bright orange, like a whispering night filled with despair. If only one thing she learned from her father, it was that one should never back down in the face of danger. He died trying and would have killed Therthis if that filly hadn't come along. Well, she would save him. She would be 'that filly' this time.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 16:34

He knew what the sparks were that seemed to float around in the air coming towards him. They were a part of Therthis, and he could sense that they were a way to control the black horse. Grabbing onto one of them with his mind, he hissed a few words. "You will shut your mouth and submit you my leadership."

There was no chance that he would be able to be refused at the moment. No doubt in his mind was there that Therthis would get out of that one. When it came to power struggles, he knew that he, Satan was the one who ranked higher in strength.

At the same time as saying the words with his mind he struck out again, aiming for one of the black ears. There was no flaw in his own fighting style at the moment.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 17:43

And as I watched him on the stage,
My hands were clenched in fists of rage.
No angel born in hell
Could break that Satan's spell!

The black felt the connection form, as well as the kick at his ear, leaving a bloodied gash behind. Shut up, will I? Huh... Well, yes, I am being quiet, but that's more due to the fact that I've been a bit busy tending to these lovely injuries than you telling me to, you great lump of an unimaginative excuse for a hellion. thought Therthis, trying to blink back the pain.

That's when he saw her, his enemy's daughter. Ah, Masca... Why do you have to pick this fight, of all of them? He thought with a sigh, before he turned to look at Satan, his injured side away from the king of hell. "Will I really?" he said, his voice barely audible as he turned a sharp glance to Satan, his right ear flicking back as he turned one of the sparks towards the healing of his other ear, mangled as it was by the offending hoof. "Shutting my mouth... That's not a problem. Keeping it shut... That's an entirely different matter. You see, it's rather hard to speak with certain persons if you can't talk..." the black finished, before running at Satan, his horn down, pointing straight at the devil's chest.

Yes, I've lost, he thought, sighing to himself through gasps for air, But at least I can give Masca a weak point to hit...
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 20:42

"Talk with your mares if you must, but not about overthrowing me, or about fleeing Red Sun." He laughed darkly, getting better ideas as his brain worked.

He dodged the charging, turning swiftlying and kicking out with all his might, planning on knocking Therthis to the ground.

There was many things he could do to this unfortunate excuse of a stallion. "And you're not to treat them as you already have been, Therthis, instead you will treat them as if you were like me, pure hellion. Failure of doing that... well let's say its a price you won't want to pay."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 20:55

Therthis

He blinked back fresh waves of pain, before struggling up, his face a mask. "So it must be. However," he said, turning slightly, his ebony harks flickering back slightly. "Bear this in mind; every single thing I am forced into shall be paid back in full. Every single thing you make me do, I will return, ten fold, when I'm in control."

He trotted a few steps towards his home, before turning his head again, a smile on his face. "You should kill me, you know. Because I swear that I'm going to kill you... And I always keep my promises." nothing showed beneath his mask, not a flicker or a hint of his thoughts. Then he was gone, disappearing like a shade in sunlight.

Not. Good. He thought as he traveled through the strange semi-reality that allowed him to disappear and reappear at will. Say though old Satan, can you hear my thoughts I wonder? Nah, I doubt it... Anyway, only...

Did I tell dear old Exile about that trick?
He stopped himself suddenly, and left the battle grounds, only shifting slightly, to whisper a thought into the young hellion, Masca's ear.

"Take care, and guard your flames, young one. You don't want to feel the pain of losing them; I know from experience..."

So come on: Jack be nimble, Jack be quick!
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
Cause fire is the devil’s only friend.

OOC: And again I say: The lyrics to "Miss American Pie" belong solely to their author. No copyright infringement was intended, and I claim no rights to them, though they rock. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 21:08

"When that time comes, I'll eb back in my own kingdom of hell. None who are living can get there, no matter who they think they are."
He laughed darkly at Therthis' thoughts.
"Oh I can hear what you're thinking, Therthis."
And he was not afraid of the black horse.
"You'll find though that there are many on my side now in the land you called Red Sun, though it is Red Sun no longer!"

His eyes met those of his dark queen, Syria.
"Stop Mascarade from escaping, would you, Syria? She'll be a useful spy for us."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 21:21

Tirona

The little green and brown wolf stood stock still, looking intently at Satan. "Very brave, aren't you? Taking on one who you knew you could beat..." said the little she-wolf, milky white eyes fixed on Satan's reptilian face. "Not so brave, I bet, when you mess with ones who you can't touch. Not so good when you can't see..." she whispered, her voice falling into a chant-like pattern.

"But you don't know what it's like to feel the things I feel..." she sounded slightly demented now, before her voice snapped into a serious tone. "Do take a message back to my father, would you? Tell him he's a bastard for me, and I'm going to kill him. Thank you."

Then the small pup sat down, her tail twitching ever so slightly, before she looked towards Masca, unseeing eyes hardly seeming to shift. "I do like to feel such fights; they are ever so interesting. Though I do hope you win."

~*~*~*~*~*

Therthis

Oh? Really? Well... Shit.

OOC: Hmmm... Long distance communication appears to have been discovered.... And Therthis has officially left Bimbisaar, and is not happy about said leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle for Red Sun    The battle for Red Sun  Empty

Back to top Go down

The battle for Red Sun
Page 1 of 1