Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back where I belong (Phantom)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

Back where I belong (Phantom) Empty
PostSubject: Back where I belong (Phantom)   Back where I belong (Phantom) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 11:49

He snorted softly smiling as he entered the Haven of Peace again. He held his head up proudly, eyes wide he looked at it. He wondered if the stallion that had been here had done any damage. All he could was hope that he hadn't. He was just glad that the stallion that stole the land back for him would be happy with just being beta stallion. He pranced around quite happy with himself, He would always be grateful towards the stallion that stole back his land for him. He reared already hating the old scent of the stallion that had stolen away his land from him.

He walked on trying not to think about it knowing it will only get him mad about it. He knew he had to work on it his temper and all, he knew some day that he would lose it. He knew everyone had their flaws or something. He of course had his, not that he wanted to have them. He was also stubborn and that was most of what he hated of himself. He should be happy with himself, He had gotten what he wanted, Love. It was what he had always wanted since he was a colt.

He had a Queen and another mare, enough to make his life complete. He whinnied loudly announcing that he was there. He marked the Territory with his Scent once again. This time no one would be capable of taking his land. He would make sure of it he simply could not have it. With a snort he waited for Isil to show up. Hopefully it would be soon he thought he couldn't wait to see her again. He was in love believe it or not and Isil was his Queen. He was sure she would make a good one too.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Back where I belong (Phantom)   Back where I belong (Phantom) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 12:42

Daggers plodding upon cool soil could hardly be heard over the heavy whistling of the wind. Winter had arrived to the gorgeous forest land, and all the summer creatures had burrowed away safely for the months to come. Icicles hung from bare bare, snow crusted trees dripping water onto the ground. Sunlight still glimmered upon the unfrozen lake, though, the fish huddling down in the shallows during this cold weather. Slender pillars moved closer to the water, lowering a delicate skull to sip upon the crystal clear waters slowly. It hit her throat and replenished her strength once more, a smile lighting up her features.

Shivering quietly, she quickened her pace into a supple lope until she reached her love's ebony sides. Huddling close to him, she felt his warmth and sighed deeply, her breath coming out like a puff of smoke in the cold air. "Jeromo," she whispered quietly, her dished nose rubbing against his neck lovingly as she closed her orbs. Isil felt her bodice melt into his easily as she leaned her small form against his. "It's all that I could have wished for...and more, now that you're here as my king, my love," she said softly, a warm smile shredding the cold that flowed against them.

"My love, this is perfect. You are," she said, smiling but beginning to walk forward, wanting to explore the land that she could now call her own. Isil's heard throbbed from just his smell, and it left a feeling of contentedness deep in the pit of her stomach. She hoped it would never go away and was sure he felt this marvelous sensation whenever they touched. It was like electricity, like magic when they were together. "Would you like to show me around?" she asked politely, wondering what beauty this land possessed.

Previously, she had heard that this peaceful land was a place for mares of all kinds. It was made for them to prosper and to find love once more, but all of a sudden, she heard someone coming. A shimmering stag was making his ways down a bank and began to trot to them lucidly. His orbs were dark, and he was a very muscular stag, seeming to travel on his element, the wind. Isil supposed he was the one that had stolen their land back from the tyrant that threatened to keep it from them. She was grateful to him.

Thyone bowed his skull to them both politely, knowing they were the rightful king and queen of this land. They would be treated only with the utmost respect while he was around. Not only would his superior fighting skills help them achieve their goals of a safe and happy land, they would coexist in harmony as two great allies. "Greetings, to you both," he smiled easily, horn shining atop his skull. Thyone was a purebred unicorn and one of the strongest links of the council, he just needed to make more friends and get to know more horses. "I am Thyone, of the council," he introduced. "I was told you would be coming," he said, waiting for them to introduce themselves. "Greetings, I am Isil," said the small ebony fae that stood beside her king and love. Thyone would make sure they were protected at all times and wouldn't dare to lay a hand on the king's mares. He had his own.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Back where I belong (Phantom)   Back where I belong (Phantom) EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 15:39

He snorted disgusted by the scents he smelled in his Boundaries. He wondered what the last stallion had done in here. He turned his nose at the thought of ruining this beautiful land. He would never hurt a mare, he might hurt a stallion. He would never be capable of hurting an mare though. He knew what it looked like when you killed something. He had it done right in front of him, he was forced to watch his father kill a mare in front of his very own eyes. He shuddered not wanting to even think about it, knowing it would give him nightmares.

He held his head up high before rearing again claiming the land as his again. He would turn the stallion that had stolen his land from him into bits. Thyone would be appreciated for what he had done for them. He would never know how he would ever be able to thank him. He let him be the Beta stallion knowing that was one of the things he could do for him. In turn he knew he would do everything he could to help the stallion. Whatever that might be he would always be grateful towards Thyone for what he did.

Startled by his own thoughts he never thought he would be grateful towards another stallion. This time he was though and neither was he ashamed of it. He was actually quite proud of it in a way. He smiled as he realized Isil was here at last, He turned his head to her. He nuzzled her trying to be affectionate towards her, He knew that he might scare her. He closed his eyes smiling as he did so Content with life he was. He didn't want his life to change it was perfect now the way it was.

He fallen in love what else could he ask for? Nothing in fact he loved it the way it was. He turned his head to the sound of another approaching them. He realized it was Thyone quick enough, he bowed his head in respect. He trotted up to the other stag. He held his head up high smiling at Thyone all of his attention towards him. He heard Isil come up beside him, He let her speak first. He smiled nipping Isil in a playful manner, He turned his attention back to Thyone soon enough. " Greetings, I have to say Thank you for doing this for us."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Back where I belong (Phantom)   Back where I belong (Phantom) EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 20:24

You would never be able to imagine how she felt at the moment. She was free once more and she knew that there were things to be seen to at the moment. She had to find Jeromo, she knew that while Therthis had defended her as a foal, it had been her wandering off from his herd that had caused her capture for the men to be possible. Though she was happy, she felt like part of her childhood had been stolen by the men.

She smiled though as she moved through the trees. This had once been called something else this land, but upon Jeromo's claiming it had been renamed. She was happy though, because she knew that she would be safe here. She herself was gifted by the ice, and that was something that the council member she knew was in the lands would not be expecting. Definitely, she was a rarity when it came to her element. Not many others were descendants of the Eispferd horses. Yet she was also of fire, for both elements were her power.

Not that she wanted the fire one, that was overkill for her. It was a reminder of the bastard that was her sire though rumours reached her long almost white ears that Flaming Blade of Hell had changed to be more like his brother now. One day, in her own time she would go and see if that was truth or lies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back where I belong (Phantom)   Back where I belong (Phantom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back where I belong (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1