Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We won't stay here any longer [phantom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

We won't stay here any longer [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: We won't stay here any longer [phantom]   We won't stay here any longer [phantom] EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 13:43

he chuckled darkly as he moved through the dunes. Now was the time, a glorious time for Syria and himself. Satan moved gracefully through the snows, easily finding his way towards where Frenzy stood, watching over his herd of mares. Down he moved to stop slightly away from the herd of mares.

He wouldn't go near them, he didn't need to. There was something on his mind now, and Red Sun was that something. Syria he knew was near him as well, they would leave once he had spoken to Frenzy about a possible alliance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: We won't stay here any longer [phantom]   We won't stay here any longer [phantom] EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 14:05

Frenzy bolted out of the shadows and malevolently grinned at the devil as he stood before him. Sickening smiles accompanied him from the hares that lived in the land. They had slowly been poisoned by his horrible disposition, and they were growing in numbers to form and army of creatures. Sand flew with his daggers, and he allowed it to attach itself to him. It was his toy, too - simply a fighting marital. Neon blue daggers skidded to a stop as the regal cobalt stag looked over the stag that the supposed alliance would be formed with. If it wasn't for this stupid alliance, Frenzy would have ended the life of that bitch called Permisso long ago. Unfortunately, not harming her was one of the only strings attached to their agreement.

"Satan," he hissed, sending the creatures that had been producing themselves so rapidly back into the caves, squirming with fear. Power came from the young stag, and anyone would be able to see it - even the most insignificant of life forms. Surely, Satan wouldn't want Frenzy to go against him in war. He wasn't afraid to if he dared to break their alliance. Soon, if he kept gathering herd members, this land would be the most powerful of them all. It would set the new standard for hell.

A low growl erupted from his throat with anger as the brute appeared in his part of the land. Didn't these sub-herding stags know to keep away from royal boundaries? Only because he was a god, Frenzy didn't rip him apart. "What do you want?" he demanded, stepping closer, his neon blue orbs gleaming like a thousand suns. Hate coursed through his veins as he laid eyes on the devil that dared to not allow him to hurt a mare. Frenzy hurt anyone he wanted, and Satan would learn that through the course of their alliance - the only one he wouldn't bother would be that stupid Permisso. Frenzy saw the mare but recognized who she was and instantly decided she wasn't worth fighting for because of her lineage. It belonged to Blade.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: We won't stay here any longer [phantom]   We won't stay here any longer [phantom] EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 22:59

"We're leaving. Red Sun is mine now, Frenzy. As is its queen and born heir to do what i wish with." He snorted, not intimidated at all. It would be a very even fight if they fought, and he knew it. Then again he had the advantage of being the creator of all the hellion's. One thought from him and any of them could be reverted to normal horses. None of them had that power like he did.

It was not something any of them had learnt about, except Permisso. And she could not use it until she took his place really. A caring nature she had at the moment, and that was a good thing, though she was heart broken really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: We won't stay here any longer [phantom]   We won't stay here any longer [phantom] EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 09:23

Frenzy snorted, jaw tense as he nodded sharply to the mousy gray stag. One day, they would no longer be equals - the king would rise above. For now, they were friends, as one would call them, allied together by words. The moment the creator of the hellions stepped out of line, the cobalt stag would kill him. There would be many lives lost by violence and the intense blood lust that this land, itself had. It needed to consume bodies, needed blood to be shed on its soil. It had its fill today with Armada, but soon it would be more. "Leave," he hissed, sending him on with his permission to leave.

"By the way, you do not control me,"
he murmured, smirking to himself. "I am part Alicorn, for your information, and you cannot destroy me. My demon blood has mixed with my Alicorn blood, and they are inseparable," he said, letting Satan know that it would be a bad idea to challenge him. At the end of his carer here on earth, he would have a very 'special' and 'unique' retirement party. Oh, it would be one of the ages where all the demons from hell came up and bowed down to him and him only. Of course, the ruler of hell could not see his mind. After all, they were equals.

Turning off, he began to trot away from the scene, leaving the god with his thoughts. Frenzy's confidence was boosted by the hurt in the devil's heart from the simple heart break of his daughter. What would happen when she was killed? He laughed, turning back one more time, neon blue orbs glowing. "I always get what I want. Remember it," he finalized with an emotionless glare, galloping back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We won't stay here any longer [phantom]   We won't stay here any longer [phantom] Empty

Back to top Go down

We won't stay here any longer [phantom]
Page 1 of 1