Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  Empty
PostSubject: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 12:30

Twelve hooves stepped gently across the green grasses of Alaknanda. Together, they moved as one, and to average eyes, they would appear to be attached for they moved so close together. But there were differences among them that made it obvious they were not one in the same creature. For example, large, tri-colored wings sprouted from one of the four-legged creatures.

But these weren't just any type of creature. They were unicorns, two unicorns and a unicorn with wings, which would seem to only happen when crossing a pegasus and unicorn. But this one, though unknown to strangers, was an exception. All three were birthed by the same mare, and all three had the same father, born at the exact same time, as triplets, both parents being unicorns.

The one, the tallest of the three, was painted black and white, her eyes a flaming red. A large white horn stood elegantly on her forehead, glimmering in the beautiful sunlight. She was the leader of the group, and one could tell by simply watching, for she walked in the middle, slightly out in front. Her head was higher than her sisters, and she radiated confidence, showing all that she did not fear anything, or anyone. Kalika, named after her mother, Kali Mare, who was named after the Goddess of Chaos, was indeed the most strong-willed of the group.

One her right was the smaller mare, the smallest of the three. This one was painted chocolate and white, with her tail being tipped by a pale, reddish brown. Her horn was not as tall as her sister's, for she was indeed the smallest of the three, but don't let her size fool you. Lyrical can be quite the little firecracker at times, though she also tends to be the easiest to approach. Her blue eyes are brooding, though friendly, most of the time.

Last, but not least, is an oddly marked mare with black, light blue, and white wings. Her coat is mostly white, but there are light brown, leaf-like patterns over her bodice. Her eyes are red, like her sister, Kalika. She shares many personality traits, like her sister, though she is less of a leader and not quite as outspoken.

The three of them stepped in unison, though Kalika was a little ahead of the other two. What they searched for was obvious, love. Isn't that what this land was for? Kalika was not truly searching for love, she had only come along to make sure her sisters found good places to live. They all three wished to stay together, if possible, but that would be a bit of a stretch, most likely.

For now, though, they stopped under the shade of a large oak tree, and simply looked back and forth at each other, deciding it best to wait here for a stallion, or two to approach them. The three of them seemed to be slightly arrogant in the fact that they would not approach another, but they truly weren't, they were just confident in the fact that they would be approached...eventually.

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 20:10

( finished )
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 23:25

Wildfire
It had not been something that he was in the habit of doing, coming here to Alaknanda. But at long last, Wildfire had figured out that the time had come for him to come out here and find others for his herd. Having Charme was all well and good, but a foal from her would not be the best thing, seeing as they were half siblings. Same cruel father, but different, loving mothers.
The gentle natured king of The Rim of Heaven moved therough the trees, knowing that he would be busy one day when mares decided to come. Charme would like having a few other freinds here. Hopefully though, no more siblings of them though. The two of them together was enough for them both. Any more than that and you couldn't call his herd a herd.
Then though his eyes caught the sight of three gorgeous, faes, and he knew upon seeing them that they were sisters, of the same blood all three. He smiled though, prancing forwards to stop before them. "Greetings, laidies. I am Wildfire," he said, bowing politely.

Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  Fire_Unicorn_by_EmotionNaan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 11:10

Fantasma

Wings beat on the distant wind, scattering the particles of medium around to form a large gust of wind that swayed some nearby leafy trees. Upon those trees were shining plums, with their sweet pitted form shaking under the great power put behind the wings of the massive stag. Off he took, gliding gracefully across the skies, the clouds greeting him with their pure crystalline beauty. Flocks of birds seemed to wave to him in the vast blue, sensing that he was no threat to their small existence. Landscapes and territories looked like small pastures, but finally, he came upon the one he had been seeking. Still young he was, and it was time to seek a larger herd.

Upon landing, he surveyed the landscape. It was the place he had met the one who had broken his heart in half and the one who had mended it whole. By now, the lofty trees were familiar to him - he'd even napped in some of the taller trees. The river was frozen over with ice today, the first sign of winter's fast approach. Lacing the ground was a thin layer of snow, freezing to the touch of his gray daggers. It was a silvery wonderland, the snow falling on his ebony muzzle softly. Freshly fallen snow already glistened upon the hard, frozen surfaces. It was too beautiful for words, impossible to describe.

Upon the snow, a glistening ebony form with the first traces of snow upon himself appeared. Fantasma tucked his wings away easily as he tread with long strides to a far corner of the river land. Some of the kindest mares had he found in this land of serenity, of absolute love and destiny. No one could know what or who they were going to find here, and that was just the perfection of it all. Every time he'd come, he had been blessed by meeting those that were interested in the same things as he, those that wanted to spend their time with someone like him. It was nice to have herd members like that.

Since the choosing of his queen, Fantasma knew that to have a successful herd, there had to be many to take care of each other. There always needed to be a time for play, a time for silence, and even a time for battle even though it rarely touched their humble abode. That didn't mean they didn't stand up for what was right because they most certainly did. Aonar had always been closely allied to Ashton and some of the other kind kings that made their dwelling near his home. Fantasma didn't try to be demanding, for all types of horses were welcome in his land. Two other stags accompanied him in his lands and ensured the protection of it. His young son Hemlock had learned the ways of the Alicorn and their many fighting advantages. Recently, another came to the land, a young stag named Staramboli. Together, they made a fine kingdom.

Searching with his blue orbs, he saw several mares, but none appealed to him particularly. They always said that the best ones were hidden to one's eyes, so he would seek them out. Finally, he came upon three perfect editions to his growing herd. The first was a thin mare that was hued both ivory and ebony, a true beauty. What astounded him was the horn protruding from her skull. She was like him, in a way. The second, though, was much more like him. The vixen was an Alicorn, of the purest blood he could tell. She was a tall spotted fae with feathered wings at her sides and a horn along with the package. The third was small and frail, looking like a young filly compared to the others, but his intelligent orbs told him she was not. "Greetings, to all of you," he smiled warmly, bowing his skull gracefully to them all and nodding to the mountain king that had already arrived. They all seemed rather kind, so far, but one could not know what he had not experienced.

Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  Pegasus-horn2
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 11:46

As they stood there under the tree, it appeared none were going to approach. They kept looking at each other as if they were expecting the others to suggest they leave. No stallions of interest were here, why stay? But none of them said it, for in truth, none of them wanted to take the chance of missing anything.

Kalika pawed anxiously at the ground, blowing out through her nose and creating a thick cloud of steam in front of her face. She was about to speak when they were approached by the first stallion of the day. Kalika took the initiative and stepped closer to him, so that they were almost nose-to-nose and smirked. "Hello, Wildfire," the three mares said in unison, the other two joining Kalika at her sides.

It was always fun for them when only one stallion came. It was even more fun when more would approach. The triplets had a bad habit of toying with the stallions. "I'm -" Kalika started to say. "Kalika," Lyrical finished for her. "She is -" Astera went to say. "Lyrical." Kalika finished. "And I'm -" Astera. "Astera." Lyrical finished with a devious smile.

Kalika's eyes were caught by an approaching stag. He was winged, much like Lyrical, and he seemed rather interesting, but who was she to judge? Kalika already knew that she was interesting, as were her sisters, though she was the most interesting of the three in her opinion. She stepped away from her sisters and Wildfire, and approached the winged one. "Your name?" she asked. Astera followed her sister, her wings tucked at her sides, but Lyrical stayed by Wildfire, her blue eyes smiling at him.

"I'm Lyrical," she said in a cheery, sing-song voice, smiling at him. Perhaps he would see through her like charade, which she hoped he would. In truth, she was mocking him, but it was only meant in good fun and she hoped he understood, and maybe played along.

Last edited by Epona on Mon Feb 07 2011, 15:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 12:15

Easily, he smiled to the three, not in the least bit intimidated by their antics. They were the usual games that mares played, and gladly, he would join in on them with the three. That must be where his sons got it from! Fantasma kept his light orbs on the mares, and soon enough, they were approaching him. "Fantasma," he replied, a playful yet challenging glint settling in his orbs as he retained his gentle smile. "You are named after the goddess of chaos, Kalika, aren't you?" he mused, pleased at knowing the inner meaning. Fantasma thought she represented it well, too with her leading personality and playful games.

"And I suppose you three are triplets?" he grinned, asking it as part of his games of observation. They surely looked the same, and he would be surprised if they weren't in some form related. They even seemed to finish each others sentences - impressive. Fantasma was stating the obvious, that they had known each other for a long time, but it was much better than what the orange stag was doing. "I could tell because you all look so beautiful and young, about the same age," he responded, harks forward as he genuinely spoke. From their appearance, he was correct in both aspects - they couldn't be more than three summers old.

Years of experience had taught him to be at ease while speaking with mares and to tell them nothing but the truth. Nothing would be keep from their harks, not even the lineage of his youngest son. There wasn't anything he was ashamed of, nothing but the loss of his first queen. She went missing shortly after he asked her to be queen, but hopefully, they wouldn't ask about his heartbreaks. "Questions, ladies?" he asked, not able to keep himself from naturally grinning. His soft lips loved to speak, and speak they would, spreading the prosper of his lands with everyone. "I'm happy to answer anything," he replied, bobbing hid skull in agreement.

To them, there was no mysterious facade, no suspicions. They seemed like souls longing love and companionship, ones that were destined for a happy home. Either they would go with he or with the great mountain king, Wildfire. Either way, he assured himself that they would be joyful and at home in any territory, for that was what he wished for any fae. None deserved to be slaves or treated poorly because of herd status. Everyone was equal.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 12:34

Kalika smirked at him as he said the meaning of her named. "She was the fiercest of all Goddesses," She said, smiling at him. "It is indeed a pleasure to meet you, Fantasma," Kalika said, nodding her head in appreciation. She liked him already, especially because he was very knowledgeable about what could be her history. Astera walked slowly in a circle around Fantasma, simply looking him over, and waiting for her turn to speak. When he said something about them being triplets, she stopped next to the stallion and looked at him with her red eyes.

"Triplets, yes." she said to him, flexing her wings. "Our mother and father -" Astera began. "Were both unicorns," Kalika finished for her, the sisters exchanging a look between themselves. Both of them looked over to Lyrical, wondering if she was going to join them or continue to stand over near that other stallion. Either way, it was her choice. Kalika wished for all three of them to stay together but she knew that if something came along that would separate them, she would have to accept it.

After a few more moments, Lyrical danced over to her sisters. "What makes you so special?" she asked Fantasma, not holding anything back. Though she was usually the friendliest, she was also the most loose-lipped and did not censor her thoughts well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 13:27

Fantasma nodded in agreement at her statement with ease. "Of course," he replied. "With chaos, there is no serenity, and with serenity, one cannot think. No wonder she won so many wars," the king said with a light grin. He averted his orbs to the smallest fae for a moment but laid them back on the two that seemed the most interested in their conversation. If she didn't want to speak with him, she didn't have to, but it would be nice to get to know all of them, even if they turned out to just be friends. "It is a pleasure to meet you, too, Kalika, all of you, really," he said, looking from mare to mare. Yes, he rather liked these faes.

Of course, they were triplets. His thoughts were confirmed by her words, her speakings of the truth. "Ah, I am an Alicorn. Just a Unicorn with wings; my mother told me when I was young that I had no Pegasus blood lines," he shrugged, not sure why some got the feathers and some did not. Nature was odd, but that's just what it was, nature. Some got traits, and others did not. Whether they could fly, do magic, had flames, or were normal, they were all the same to him. The only difference laid in their motives. What were theirs?

Fantasma smiled eagerly as the smallest fae approached him - she seemed rather kind, as if she'd be easy to speak with. "I believe that's for you to decide, but I'll tell you about my life," he chuckled for a moment and then continued. "I'm the king of Aonar Ciunas, a deep valley land in the Secret Valley. It's actually really nice there - the temperature is neutral most of the year round. I stay there with my mares: Nightshade, Freier Geist, and Chiquitita and my queen, Omeya. I've been learning how to speak Irish from her, actually. Then, there's my beta, who is also my son, Hemlock and his queen, Melodia. I have one other sub-herding stallion that has recently come to stay with me. He may turn out to be my gamma, but I haven't decided yet. They're all very kind and easy to get along with. I assure that any of them would get along wonderfully with you all," he beamed, telling them all about his life, wondering what they thought.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 14:34

"It is a pleasure to meet you all, Kalika, Lyrical and Astera." He smiled lightly as he spoke their names, knowing that three like them would be most welcome in his homeland, if they chose him.

Now though that Fantasma was here, there was a little prblem of who they would choose.
"If it is not too rude of me to ask, where are the three of you from?"
He paused.

"I hail from The Rim of Heaven, though my own beginnings were in the lands of Inferno Plains and Red Sun. Now though I have but a single mare in my herd, Charme. She is a good freind to any who get to know her, and i know that she would be nice to any that come to our lands. A pack of wolves run there as well, only they usually keep to themselves, unless I call their leader, Anata over, with news for her."

He paused again.

"Sheer cliffs surround this land, with paths that no one knows about myself. The land is huge, with caves, waterfalls, forests and glades. In the middle of this land, there is a circular lake, known as the eye of the moon. Strange purple flowers grow all around it. Streams flow around all over the land. That is what my land is like."
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 15:11

She smirked as Fantasma made clear the fact that his herd members were friendly. Omeya? The daughter of Cadifor and Kanchana, she had heard. Kalika was well learned in the area of who was who in this land. It was the power she had, the power of knowledge. Though she could not read thoughts, she could extract histories from another, details, yet no specific thoughts. It was an odd power, but it proved to be helpful.

"Nach bhfuil muid i gcónaí chomh cairdiúil, Fantasma," Kalika said, smirking and stepping closer to him. She felt her self fill with confidence as she raised her head to look him directly in the eyes. She raised her muzzle to his ear and whispered, "An mbeadh sé displease leat má Dúirt mé leat nach bhfuil mé grá go héasca, ná ní féidir liom luí go héasca? Tá tú ag obair níos fearr a bhí níos deacra, sinsear feasta," As she stepped back, Kalika was smirking deviously. She was obviously interested in Fantasma, but he was not working very hard to win her over.

The three of them turned their attention to Wildfire as he spoke. Lyrical seemed extra interested in him, smiling widely as she stepped forward. "We are from the east, far, far east," the littlest mare said, smiling at him. She liked the sound of his lands, especially with only one mare in his herd. That meant she would not have to put up with any snotty mares like her sisters. That also meant that Wildfire would give her more attention. Lyrical did not share attention well, she loved to be the center of it.

Astera had not heard what Kalika had whispered to Fantasma, but judging by the smirk on her sister's face, she knew it had to have been very mischievious. Atera had already decided she was going to go with the stallion who was built like her. Though she was not as friendly as the mares he had described, she was sure she would get along with them well enough. Kalika, on the other hard, could be completely opposite, and Astera could tell she was trying very hard to be convinced that with Fantasma was where she belonged, but it was not happening easily. Lyrical seemed interested in Wildfire, so it appeared they could all three be going in separate directions.

ooc ;; "We are not always so friendly, Fantasma,"
"Would it displease you if I told you I do not love easily, nor do I impress easily? You had better work harder, sire,"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 22:35

“The Rim of Heaven is a beautiful place to run, not that any of the lands I know well are not beautiful,” he replied, pleased at least that she was interested in him. It was enough for him to want to continue talking to her at least. The others would choose who they wanted, he knew that much at least.
He chuckled though, knowing that she would likely know he was not lying by who he was making out to be. That carefree and friendly horse that showed to them was his true self.

A huge dun pegusas horse with violet eyes landed near them, walking over to them. “Greetings ladies,” he said, bowing his head to the five others that were there before him. “I am Striker.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 19:28

Fantasma grinned down to the two beautiful vixens that seemed to occupy his time so easily with their twisted words and interesting pastimes. Surely, such spirited souls would test his queen's patience, but she could handle it. After all, they were all young and had great futures ahead of them. Perhaps, they would even befriend one another, but it would take a while, he knew. Fantasma could feel great power arising in the leader of their small group but couldn't place whether she was probing his mind or not. Either way, there was nothing to hide.

Was this a threat, a game? It seemed to be so with the most powerful looking of the three unicorns. "Cad é an dúshlán dochar?" he smiled as she brought her skull to the same height as his. "Tá gach láracha iontach fiú amháin ..." Fantasma replied, looking almost innocent as he did so. Unfortunately, that had left him long ago when he sired the worst thing that had happened to the world - Frenzy. Perhaps, they could overlook his blunders. Maybe.

Daggers pounding against ivory coated countryside throbbed in his mind as his harks registered them. A new arrival was coming, and it was a stag, not to his surprise. Perhaps, he would take one of them home, if his luck was high. The one to come was a dun with feathery wings just as his own. "Greetings, Striker," said the ebony one, a little disappointed that he was only saying hello to the mares that interested him. Fantasma hated conceited stags that only cared about themselves and instantly thought down upon this 'Striker' fellow. Scolding himself, the king decided to give him a chance.

OOC: "Cad é an dúshlán dochar?": What harm is a challenge?
Tá gach láracha iontach fiú amháin ...: All wonderful mares are worth one...
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 13:40

"Your Irish is not as good as I had hoped," Kalika said with a devious smile, stepping back from him. He already had a queen, did he? Surely Kalika was already planning ways to get under the mare's skin. Kalika did not take well to being below another mare; she was never any lower than the leader, that was plain and simple. Her attitude made her a very disrespectful commoner at times, and got her in to trouble, and that is why she is best placed in a leading atmosphere. But perhaps it would be okay this time around, and Fantasma would be worth it.

A few feet away, Lyrical was completely infatuated with Wildfire. Astera could not figure out why her sister liked the lesser of the two stallions, but that was only her opinion. Maybe Lyric saw more in him than just his flaming exterior. Astera's attention was quickly revoked from Lyrical as another stallion approached. This brute was a dun, and he had large feathery wings. All three mares looked to the stallion as he introduced himself, though Kalika only gave him a passing glance before turning her attention back to Fantasma.

Astera took a step closer to this 'Striker' stallion, and introduced her self. "I am Astera, my sister there is Kalika, and she is Lyrical," she said, her usually emotionless eyes dazzling slightly. Though he lacked a horn like she had, they were still close to the same and it made her feel comfortable. Fantasma was more like Astera, being an Alicorn himself, but she knew that Kalika did not like competition. Perhaps she would go with this winged stag, or perhaps she would just go along with one of her sisters for the hell of it. The ensuing conversation would determine that for her.

Kalika smirked and stepped closer again to Fantasma. "Do you love your queen, Fantasma?" she asked, mocking him but only slightly. It was her nature to treat others in such a condescending manner, but she did not care if he took it personally or not. Kalika assumed he was intelligent enough to know that it was not meant to hurt him, only for her to know him better, the best way she knew how.

"Your lands sound beautiful," the smallest mare said, her blue eyes twinkling with excitement. "Tell me more about you," She had only just met him, perhaps it wasn't smart to get her hopes up so soon. But she already liked him and could tell that they would get along. Plus, he only had one mare! That was exciting enough by itself.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 13:50

"It is a pleasure to meet you all," Striker replied, bowing his head again. "At the present there is no one else in my herd at all, so any of you who consider joining me have the chance at becoming my queen. I run in Vernien En' Seere at the moment. Vernien En' Seere, or Coast of Peace, has a large bay at one end. The sandy beach is pure white and clean. It is a favoured place for the horses, whether foals, yearlings, young adults or really old horses to roll and play. There are often water fights in the shallows of the sea and a fresh water stream runs through the middle of the land, dividing it in half. There is plenty of fresh grass for all. It is a safe haven for anyone."

he chuckled. "The king of the lands, Sorrel, happens to be my full brother, though neither of us expected to see each other again. he is a good king, and will look after those who come to his lands."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 14:28

Zoning out momentarily, the ebony stag didn't reply directly but instead returned his own rather determined smile. "Since you're such an expert..perhaps you could teach me," he prodded, knowing that no one could possibly know better than his queen. For now, he was going to dismiss the fact that this fae was obviously out to dethrone his queen, but he would give her the benefit of the doubt for now. It might even turn out that the two of them actually formed a liking for each other. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Talking, talking. That was all that was happening, but it was apparent already who was going with who - it wasn't too hard to figure out. Soon enough, the winged fae would be lolling over this 'Striker' stag like she had over him, but it wasn't bothersome. There were already plenty in his herd, and there would be plenty to come in days in the soon future. His attention was no longer theirs; it officially belonged to the mare called Kalika.

"More than the very breath I breathe," Fantasma cooed, ruffling his wings a bit uncomfortably. She wasn't intimidating him, but he could almost feel the very threat against his pelt that she presented. It was not a sincere threat. Fantasma wasn't about to get 'freaked out' by her mocking, though; they never were when they came from flirtatious mares. Maybe, she just wanted to know how he responded to certain situations, what made him such a great king.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 15:26

Lyrical watched Wildfire curiously for a moment. "Can you take me to your lands?" she asked the black stallion, her eyes dancing with the reflection of his flames. Perhaps she would like it there and that would be her final deciding factor. If she liked them, she would stay. If she got along with the other mare as well, she would definitely stay.

Kalika rolled her eyes at Fantasma's answer. What a soft hearted fool he seemed to be. "That's lovely," she scoffed. Her red eyes were filled with mischief, and she knew that he would be able to see her jealousy. But it would not bother her any. It would be best that he knew she did not take well to being low on the totem pole.

At this point, Kalika knew she was the only one who had not made her final decision. Astera would obviously go with the stallion that had just arrived, who called himself 'Striker', for her sister loved attention, like the other two did, and she would jump at the chance to become a queen, just like Kalika. "Your lands sound wonderful, Striker," Astera said in a smooth, cool voice, red eyes searching his, wondering what type of stallion he truly was. Would he be the kind she could stand to be at the side of for her remaining life time? Would he ask her to go with him?

Fantasma had taken her interest, of course. It was fun toying with him, and she enjoyed being the center of his attention. Perhaps it would stay that way. Kalika noticed the way he was standing, and the way he ruffled his feather almost as if he was uncomfortable. She smirked. "Take me there," she said, but it was more like a demand. There was no way she was letting this opportunity slip away from her. Teasing him for eternity would definitely have it' rewards to her, and she couldn't wait to start on his queen, whom he love more than the very breath he breathed. The thought made her laugh quietly before she fell silent, her eyes on him, waiting his response.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 17:38

Wildfire chuckled lightly. "It would be my pleasure, Lyrical." He smiled lightly at her, knowing that this was the right thing for him to do at the moment. She was so beautiful, and he knew that she was certainly the one for him at the moment. Who else though would he have in his herd?

Striker bowed his head. "Would you like to come and see Vernien En' Seere, Astera?" he asked politely. There was no chance he would force her to come with him. And she did not look like one that could be forced at that. Not that he would even think about trying to do so to her.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 11:32

ooc ;; waiting for phantom...sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 17:27

Fantasma tucked his kept his soft, feathered bits tucked to his side, which glistened evenly under the sunlight. It wasn't a bad compromise, to take one fae with him. No doubt, she would require every bit of attention all the rest of them did, maybe more, seeing as it was Kalika. Fantasma chuckled in his mind, knowing that it would be all about the drama when her and Omeya met. Just another challenge in his life, but at least it was one of the slightly more manageable ones.

"I knew you'd agree," he smirked, knowing that this fae required every bit of wit he could muster up. Unlike his son, he laid neither in the territories of light nor the ones of rotten stench. It was a good way to live, bonding with both dark and light forces. Kalika would surely enjoy being neither, being able to take the high road or stoop down to an enemy's level if need be. Revenge was frowned upon in their society yet not enforced as a rule, and as always, all youths were trained the way of the horn and of wing, not that she would want any soon. "I am ecstatic to see how you and my queen interact," Fantasma ended it with that, glancing at her challengingly.

Nodding, he began to plod off into the distance before turning around to glance at the fiery horned stag. "We shall meet again, Wildfire. I hope that we shall have an alliance of words, we are of the same," as quickly as he came, he spread his wings and took to the air. Kalika wouldn't be troubled keeping up with him, seeing as she was as fast as lightening - but, regardless, he would travel slowly. They had a long and stupendous journey ahead of the
m.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 08:59

-end thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí    Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bláthanna Fiáine a Trí
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Bit's and Bob's :: Old Threads-
Jump to: