Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I race witht he wind [saphira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

I race witht he wind [saphira] Empty
PostSubject: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 20:00

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age
The child is grown, and puts away suchchildish things,
Childhood is the kingdom where no body dies

It was no ghost that moved through the trees, more a light golden champagne stallion. He had been once happy, but now he sought to rebuild a life once destroyed by his own brother. There was nothing but hatred in him for that accursed horse called Staramboli, what he had done was unforgiveable for Kula to live with.

Now though, into Thunder Meadow he swept. This was the place where his life would hopefully be rebuilt. The stallion here he had heard was a kind horse, and worth meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 20:34

The mighty stallion sighed as the scent of another caught his attention. If it were up to him, he would certainly stay secluded in his piece of territory till the day he died, without and worries or anything seeking his attention. However, it was not so, and he had duties, as the king of this land.

The bloodied eyes swept the land and harks flicked as a light gold stallion meandered cautiously into his land. The grey winged stallion studied him. He seemed pleasant enough, but looks could be deceiving.

Raising his head challengingly, he stepped forward into view, flames casting a bloody halo around him. "Greetings stallion. State your intentions or otherwise be on your way." Phoenix was not one to mince around with words. Hopefully, the other would know that and not be offended.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 20:47

"I seek a home, sir, and a chance to restart a ruined life," the young stallion replied, bowing his head in respect. He'd been raised to respect his elders. Though no respect would his brother ever get. There was no chance of that, not after losing his entire herd to the other horse.
Painful though that might be, there was still a chance for him to rebuild in this wonderful land that he had stumbled upon. If given the chance to do that he would. There was no chance that he would force the king of the lands to surrender to him, it was not the way he was. Sure he was powerful, but there was no chance he stood a change against this older winged stallion.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 06:46

Phoenix eyed the young stallion thoughtfully, cocking his head slightly as he studied the young stallion. Phoenix was usually a good judge of character, and something told him that he could trust this stallion. He would be a valuable ally. The grey stallion had no qualms sharing the land with others, as long as their intentions were pure and good.

“Welcome, stallion. Make your home here and fill the land with you mares and heirs. Though I do have some conditions.” He paused, looking at the stallion. “You may interact with my mares and children, but must never harm them or force them. Also, if it comes to a fight, you will have to stand with me, should anyone wish to capture or take this land. Are these rules fair?”

Phoenix smiled warmly at the stallion, flames flickering. “What is your name, incidentally?”
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 17:57

“I accept those rules, Pheonix. I am Kula, a horse from a land with very different customs to those of where I now am it seems. In that land, brothers would pair up for their lives and run their herds together. Here though I have seen no sign of such a thing. I hope that such thigns will come back while I am here.”

He smiled. “I would never turn on those who are my friends.”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 18:42

-END POST-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I race witht he wind [saphira]   I race witht he wind [saphira] Empty

Back to top Go down

I race witht he wind [saphira]
Page 1 of 1