Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sieze This Moment(Otho)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Sieze This Moment(Otho) Empty
PostSubject: Sieze This Moment(Otho)   Sieze This Moment(Otho) EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 16:27

Link to old thread:
http://freedomspalace.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=unclaimed15&action=display&thread=3714&page=1

Last Post:
The time for war was over in these gorgeous lands of the mountain. Once, when she was young, she was astounded by their beauty, until she noticed many lands were like this. One just had to appreciate them in every characteristic of beauty. Carpe Diem flicked her cream hued whip cord as her lively eyes danced like the wind. Though she was older, the longing for a young one had always laid close to the front of her mind. When she finally found her long lost love, that had ignited feelings that she thought weren't real anymore. Just feeling the heat from his tall form melted her from the inside out. Their love was unbreakable.

"Thank you," she said gently with a nod, nuzzling his warm cheek easily. "He is gone....but the spies may still be after anyone here. So we'll have to be careful," she warned, hoping he was still for the idea. Losing the foal would kill her emotionally, and she would guard it with her life. Ever since coming here, she learned that the beta queen would help her to protect the youth too. From what Diem saw, Mabaya was quite friendly, and she had enjoyed their mid day conversations. They didn't just talk about war like some hellions did, but they spoke of how her son was, travels, the environment, and local politics. Turning around, she forgot about those topics and focused only on one. Flipping her tresses to the side, she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Sieze This Moment(Otho)   Sieze This Moment(Otho) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 16:58

Heart of Gold

I mounted her gently, my bright flames cooling, almost dying. When I was finished, I dropped down again, smiling to her. "And if they try anything, they'll have to deal with a hellion whose strength far surpasses their own." I said, in my mind wondering when the next threat would rear up in full force. It seemed that evil was consuming the lands, oh so slowly, but moving quicker all the time, as if each new threat that was destroyed gave its power to the one to come in its footsteps.

"I'm more worried about the enemies we don't know of, as opposed to those few we do... The unknown has a tendency to bite... And hard."
Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Sieze This Moment(Otho)   Sieze This Moment(Otho) EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 17:54

Carpe nuzzled him after he finished, resting her skull against his neck gently. "I suppose we don't have to worry about them now," she smiled with ease as her orbs came to an easy calm. Gentle gales rustled her ivory locks as they stood there, the first flakes of winter snow's falling upon their pelts. Dead leaves laid against trees, and they knew that the great snows were coming. They always seemed to be more intense in the Gemdas, and she had learned to expect the cold winters through her years of living here.

"There are new threats bordering on the horizon, though...many of them," she whispered, orbs getting larger in size as she spoke about a generally feared topic. Memories of the stories shattered in her mind as she thought of the new Inferno Plains king. "Someone has come along, someone very evil. Frenzy is his name, son of Fantasma, and he is a huge threat. Satan has followed to help him and has taken Therthis' land from him. They are fighting..." she said. Wanderers had been through here and had told her while he was gone. It was frightening. "Temia is back, too as the queen of Still Waters. Syria, daughter of Blade, takes the place as Queen over Red Sun until Therthis wins. There's so many of them. Hydrus, a Tundra Hellion, and Laochra, an Antianara are ruling at Danger Gully too. How do we overcome?" she asked, bewildered by the question.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieze This Moment(Otho)   Sieze This Moment(Otho) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieze This Moment(Otho)
Page 1 of 1