Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom) Empty
PostSubject: Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom)   Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom) EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 01:30

The ebony locks of the king cascaded over his shoulder, coming to a halt just before his dusty hooves. The eyes, bright green still sparkled with life despite his aging soul and appearance.
Yes, his time would be coming to the end and now that he had a heir he knew all would be fine in the lands. But he wasn't just ready yet, for a new disturbance was entering the lands.
Satan, they called him.
He could not help but chuckle at the name, wondering if his mother had known when she had given him his name. For it had seemed a Satan he had become, and things would only get worse.
In all his years of reign, he had seen more then his fair share of those 'darker' souls. Though, he believed that everyone had a black mark in their past, or at least their future. Not everyone could nor would make the right choice time and time again, but some just became to greedy.

A sigh escaped him, the noble head lifting high int he search of his beloved and much younger queen.
"Sangita," he murmured softly into the wind, knowing she would hear him. Despite her younger age, she was every bit as wise as him and had a often needed way of thinking out-side his thoughts.
He wondered if this would end in battle, as the other stallions had caused. Would this end in deaths once more? His death even? Not even he, Ashton king of all, could defeat a immortal stag by himself.
"Come my love, our lands need us."

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom)   Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom) EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 21:09

Light dun pillars stood on the banks of the ocean, feeling the small white hands of the tide rushing in and out against her cornets. Deep sensational feeling filled her very mien, thrilling her to the core by just the simple chirping of the sea gulls and the soft whistling of the wind. Wafting salty air through her nostrils, she sighed contentedly. How beautiful the evening was, the perfection of it all. Dolphins even seemed to be frolicking in the deep ocean waters far away. Nothing could change this serenity - except....

Daggers clanked up a rocky bank, padding in the sand as she ambled forward quickly to the source of her true love's cry. His lyrics were prominent in the silence of the evening; he had to be calling her for something urgent. Perhaps, danger had broken out in the lands, threatening to destroy them all once more. It, of course, as any other circumstance, was a possibility. Sangita rued the days of battle, where so many had lost their blood to the ones of fire. Even the youngest of foals had stood on the battle field with their parents and had been pulverized by their taunts and physical threats. How she only hoped the nightmare wasn't regenerating.

"What is wrong, my dear king?" she asked softly, stepping close to him naturally as her lilac orbs filled with deep concern for them all. Raising her delicate skull, she nuzzled his cheek gently, trying to comfort him through what must be difficult for him. Something had happened, for there had been a change of his mood lately. Oh, how she hoped she wasn't losing him so soon. That was nonsense, though, she told herself. He was still able to move...able to speak to her like he always did. Everything would be okay, she assured.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom)   Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom) EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 14:24

Graceful head turned at the soft clatter of approaching hooves, his gaze was gentle as it came to land upon his young queen. Her light dun pelt and fluttering deep red mane moved easily within the winds of the coast and Ashton, despite his worries, found himself smiling as his eyes sparkled with the love and adoration for her. Yes, she was his second love but somehow, the gods had blessed him with a second chance.
His eyes darted to her side, wondering where his son was off to.

"Hello love," he mumbled softly, his tones husky as he nuzzled to tip of her perfectly carved shoulder. He turned away slightly, sighing as he looked down upon the rippling sea before softly speaking.
"Once more, it seems, there are threats upon our lands."
He twisted slightly, meeting her warm gaze.
"This, my dear, I fear will be my last war," he told her gently, knowing it to be the truth "my time is coming to an end, I feel it upon the wind...and Alston will take my place."
He paused, exhaling deeply for a moment.
"There is a new stallion," he said finally "an immortal, much like the hellions before him...his...intentions are worrying."

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom)   Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Threats Upon Our Lands (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1