Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i will be your first.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

i will be your first. Empty
PostSubject: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 23:08

Sunlight. Ick. Where were all the clouds? It was too bright out here, and even though I enjoyed high temperatures, I hate it when the sun can beat down on my black hide without any interruption. I walked along this barren path, where many had obviously walked before me. My black wings lay tucked at my sides and I surveyed the area in one swoop with my eyes. For a second, I asked my self why I wasn't flying. Well, I didn't want to show off, of course. If I didn't want to appear insane, I would have laughed at my own thoughts. Who would think a horse who carries a conversation with themselves is sane? I'm trying to find a home, not scare any potential buyers away.

That thought made me want to laugh yet again. Why did I always think of the funny things when it was inappropriate to laugh? That's probably just the psycho in me, begging to get out and stretch her legs. At that thought, I did laugh. And I didn't care if any looked at me in an odd way. I was insane, and I didn't really care who judged me. They really weren't worth my time, anyways.

Perhaps I shouldn't have come here. I already know what I'll find. More of those happy-go-lucky, good-doer stallions that put on a completely new attitude just to impress the next best thing that they're going to bring home. Oh, so worthless. Didn't these mares know they were just worthless? Stallions never felt real love, it did not exist. Their only interests were reproducing with the mares they found most attractive. Again, I couldn't hold in my laughter. By now, if any stallions were watching me, they would officially check me off as completely crazy. I could already here them now, whispering between them selves. 'Did you see that crazy black mare laughing to herself? Stay away from that one...she's got psycho written all over her.' But I can't help my laughter. It's good to have a laugh now and then.

I cleared my mind. It was time to get down to business. No more laughing at nothing obvious, and no more talking to myself. It wasn't attractive in the least, and I was trying to lure in a great catch. Hopefully I would get lucky today and find a stallion who matched me, insane and all. But those chances were slim to none. Those stallions usually only looked for slaves or broomares, and I was going to be nothing of the sort. Hell, I don't even know if I want to have a foal, or two. I'm only two years old, for Christ's sake. Who the hell knows what they want in life after only living two years?

My thoughts are running away again. I chuckle and then lower my head to start to graze, to try and look normal. But hey, who can look normal with two huge, black wings sticking out of their sides?

Inception

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 22:31

bump.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyMon Dec 19 2011, 00:16

bump.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyMon Dec 19 2011, 01:00

Silver flames twinkled merrily in the weak late autumn sunlight as the creamy stallion moved through the trees towards Alaknanda River. The winter fights for food and territory were coming and he knew that once more he would defend the beauty of Snowy River Forest for his herd. It was a safe place for most, he even welcomed freinds who were stallions and their herds when they were in dire need of a place to call their home.

Thowra neighed as he broke into a canter, moving gracefully along the river. This was the good life at the moment, and he knew that he would always be here for those who wanted him.

"Greetings to you fae," he called, spotting the black mare. He'd heard the words spoken of her and did not want to believe such belittling gossip.

((gonna bring in Saberdoria and Doitiean later))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyWed Jan 11 2012, 13:28

My mind was distracted, wondering who would be the first to approach me. Never had this land seen one like me, a psychotic mare capable of mastering many minds in mere seconds. Of course, I was still mastering the ability my self.

It seemed I had the interest of one stag. Maybe he had not heard the mumbling among the others that stood around me. A lightly colored stallion with silver flames dancing around him. An aura of peace and serenity seemed to surround him and it was threatening to strangle me before he even spoke.

A pleasant sight he was to look at, but would I be able to stand that calm, happy feeling all the time? It would most likely make me want to rip my wings off.

I ruffled the feathers on my wings as he greeted me. What should I say in response? A simple hello? Perhaps a warning. Or perhaps I would say nothing at all. I chuckled slightly and then nodded slightly at the stallion, sensing that he was not completely mortal, nor was he a normal equine.

Either way, it did not matter. He was not my type, well I assumed he wasn't my type.

"Hello, stag," I replied my words icy and thick with a foreign accent. I wondered if he would even be able to understand me. If he could not, it was no problem for me, I would simply move on to the next.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyMon Jan 23 2012, 16:01

(( bump ))
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 01:44

One day he knew he would get tired of being alive forever, but he knew that time was not going to come any time soon. The creamy stallion knew this was something that would happen to everyone. The rumors he heard though in the wild's languages to him were ones which saddened him.
He bowed his head at her words smiling lightly. What a beautiful voice she had, despite the cold tone. The light coloured stag chuckled goodnaturedly. "My name is Thowra, might I know yours?"

Even as he spoke a pair of horses appeared. One was a huge chestnut pegusas, the other a black horse with red molten lava webbing on his hindquarters.
While the chestnut seemed curious, and bowed to the fae and Thowra himself, the black horse
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will be your first.   i will be your first. Empty

Back to top Go down

i will be your first.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Alaknanda River-
Jump to: