New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

What to do with the scorpion (Phantom) Empty
PostSubject: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   What to do with the scorpion (Phantom) EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 22:47

Ever

I made my way though many trees to find myself by wide river. I looked around at a few willow trees and decided this place was the Alaknanda River the place of claiming that i had heard from others talking about it. Were mares and she- wolves came to ind homes at which i looked around i wanted to go someplace else maybe the breeding grounds that was always a good spot to get a home with an evil or dark horse. I shoke my head before wondering around the Alaknanda River for a little longer before moving off to what i heard was called the Wajida Glade.

I stood on the boarder of the land then moved in if i wanted to i could fly but right now i would walk. I stood still my black coat showing up in a sun sets glow quite nicely and the gray & white scorpion on the upper part of my nose stood out that much more. I walked though the trees again and decided to go for a quick fly it would show stags that i was here. I jumped into the air my bat, dragon like wings spreading to their full length. My silver horn and green eyes upon me like always. I turned my head to the sun which was moving faster now, then dived down to the ground were i stood waiting to see what came my way.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   What to do with the scorpion (Phantom) EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 09:21

Wrong land, Ala. xD
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   What to do with the scorpion (Phantom) EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 20:26

i'll move it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   What to do with the scorpion (Phantom) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1