New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 12:45

Rage consumed the stag, and for a moment, he considered ramming his twisted horn straight through her heart. The tugging on his mind told him that they were soon to be accompanied by the rightful queen; it was such a shame that there wouldn't be ultimate consequences for making a mockery of her. It angered him how she didn't respect his judgment, but after the enormous fight, there would be a new found respect for him. As she previously stated, they could not kill Armada; defeating her would destroy all pride - not to mention, he wanted her alive for when he held her daughter captive as a slaves. Like mother, like daughter.

"Stand by my side?"
he gasped, shaking his massive skull in pity and chuckling easily to himself. "No, someone as unworthy as you wouldn't be welcome to stand by my side," he hissed, knowing very well that the stormy queen was watching them from afar. Frenzy dared not to meet her orbs yet, in fear that the ebony scum would see her and end their most interesting conversation early. When she didn't attack, the cobalt king supposed she was going to propose some sort of compromise. Why did these pieces of dirt had to wreck his most victorious moments with useless bargaining? "You will die easily, but not by me. She is here," he murmured, grinning wildly as he beckoned her over with his mind.

Power radiated off of her healthy, pristine form, her storm gray hue symbolizing the darkness to arise. It was obvious who it was, especially when one observed the hundred scars that littered her delicate body. She seemed so weak to those that first laid eyes on her, and even he had been fooled. Elegia was a monster waiting to be released, built to rule the great Inferno Plains and lace it with some of her greatness. His orbs laid on her as she focused her attention to the tall ebony fae. This would be no fight - more like a battle of the wills. Armada wouldn't come out on top this time; after all, Elegia didn't fight - she won.

The thought of seeing Armada in a vulnerable position, begging for mercy as her pride slipped away filled his mind with delight. A heart-wrenching grin settled on his features as he sauntered up a few steps to the tension filled space between the two mares. Heat radiated from his pelt as she stepped beside him, and he turned to her, observing her condition for the fight. She was as ready as ever; there was no way they could lose. "Let's make this interesting. We win, you are our spy. If you win, you get the land," he smiled, knowing it was an offer she couldn't resist.

Bantering back and forth filled his mind, annoying him slightly as he kept his neon blue orbs glued on them. Would they fight verbally forever? When would the bloodshed begin? Very good questions. Suddenly, he noticed that they were waiting for his cue. Frenzy nodded to Elegia. "Teach her a lesson, one she will never forget," he laughed sadistically as he stepped back. His time to fight her would be soon, but Armada needed to respect his queen as well as he. This would be the perfect reminder.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 13:17

We are equally matched, I'm quite positive. She has special powers, and her height, to her advantage. I have my experience, and my strength, to mine. The mare is already half beaten anyways. I can tell. She isn't holding her self with clear confidence, and she isn't being as quick-witted as I thought. The idea of taking down the infamous Armada pleased me, but it also saddened me that beings of such great power can all fall down in the end. I would never become like that. My eyes turned from Frenzy as I heard his words. Teach her a lesson, I gladly will.

So, Frenzy was sending his bitch to do his dirty work, eh? And he would never have me at his side? That wasn't the case before I made my dislike for him clear. And now he was saying I would be their spy? Never. I laughed out loud at them both. "If I lose, I leave with Onyx. If I win, I get my lands." There was no way I would become a spy for them. Such disappointments and filth they were. The thing that angered me the most was that he demanded my respect, and did not even think to try and earn it. Now, there was never any going back. I would kill him. Even if I had to get close to death in the process.

My white eyes turned to Elegia. "Well, mare, come on then." I smirked. I knew I was not prepared for this. I had lived too long in comfort, with none daring to threaten me, or my home, and now I would pay for it. This would only begin my training, though. I would return, and be more powerful than before. Perhaps I would even be able to control my inner demon.

Elegia frowned at Armada's answer to Frenzy's offer. What a stupid bitch, she thought. But the frown instantly transformed as Armada offered her the first move. How polite, she wanted to say, but she bit her tongue and instantly set to finding her weak spot. It was usual the any horse's legs were their weakest part at the beginning of a fight. You get them to the ground, they're pretty much done for. As they grow tired throughout the fight, their neck becomes more vulnerable as they lose their concentration and forget to keep themselves guarded.

After a split second of thought, Elegia leapt forward, her front legs landing on the ground merely feet away from Armada and she pivoted quickly, kicking her back legs out at the mare. This was a test, to see how quickly the older mare would react. Elegia had many tactics and she would have to wait and see which was better.

Watching her closely, Armada predicted the mare's move before she even did it. When Elegia landed, facing away from her, Armada took this opportunity and reared, her front hooves crashing down on to Elegia's hindquarters. The shorter mare had known this disadvantage. Armada was larger, and heavier, so blows from up high would automatically hurt more. But when Armada landed on her back, Elegia snaked her head around and bit the mare along her side, tearing the flesh and causing the dark queen to squeal a bit.

Armada wanted to kick herself as she pulled away. She had underestimated her and just from that brief interaction, she knew that she was dealing with so much more. Armada stepped back and reassessed the situation for a second.

While Armada was taking in everything, Elegia took this opportunity to attack again. She was experienced and she knew all she needed to do was get Armada to the ground. She lunged, looking as if she was going for the mare's side but at the last instant, she ducked down and barreled in to her, knocking Armada off balance even though she had tried to brace her self. It was obvious that Armada was out of practice.

The blow knocked the wind out of the dark queen and her hooves scrabbled across the ground as she tried to keep herself from falling over. But, alas, she failed and toppled over slowly. The fall knocked the wind out of her yet again and she scolded her self for not keeping up with her training. What a fool I have become, she thought angrily. Before she could catch her breath, Elegia was standing at her head with her front hoof putting pressure on Armada's windpipe. How had she gotten there so fast? "That was quick," Elegia said, slighlty disappointed. "Out of practice," Armada huffed out, only slightly embarassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 14:04

Nothingness filled me. My heart kept beating frantically as blood laid upon my burnt pelt, but not pain came from it. Perhaps, he had burned me so badly that the nerve endings were fried - was it possible that I couldn't feel pain? Still, when I felt like moving, an overwhelming cloud spread over my mind. My volcanic orbs looked down to see my appendages twitching violently, shaking with all the fury of a storm. Suddenly, pain erupted in my chest, causing me to gasp in breath. It hurt so bad, but I couldn't scream, I couldn't even move through this pressure. I could see blurred images through my clouded over orbs...but they were not anything I knew.

Arma....what? I asked myself. What was that word I was about to think...Armada? I couldn't place where I had heard it before, just that the meaning of it brought pain. It must have been bad, whatever this 'Armada' was. The only one I knew was the cobalt one; did that mean that he was bad? I wouldn't trust him, I couldn't. As they started to draw blood from one another and his concentration slipped ever so slightly, I busted free of his mental chains. My body was squirming, but it wasn't going anywhere. Below me, the earth was like a glass, and above me was the face of an angel.

You are heaven and hell the two voices whispered in my harks, and I knew they couldn't see them. One voice was like gravel, so gruff and tense. The other was the lucid, beautiful voice of an angel. I felt myself rising above, but felt like I was levitating between the two places. One was trying to pull me down, the other was trying to pull me up, but neither were winning in their small war. I heard them both try, but finally decided that I would stay here for a bit longer.

We gift you, great one of the neutrals they whispered with underlying tones. I wondered what it meant, they would gift me...but I knew I would change. I felt like I was going to die....but my skin couldn't feel it. Blood rushed in my head, and I couldn't see a thing as I laid upon the scorching hot terrain. I gasped and whimpered softly as I felt myself being torn apart. I felt like I was under attack mentally and physically - my thoughts were blurred, and I strayed away from the one I was supposed to love. Why was this happening? Flesh grew back upon my skin, but it still couldn't feel. All the nerve endings had been destroyed. Was I a monster now?

Frenzy stood before me, enthralled in the fight between my love and the bitch. I couldn't stand for her to be destroyed; I wanted to scream, wanted to shout to the heavens to end this. He stood there, the bastard, watching them fight until to the death. Now, it suddenly dawned on me - we had to leave, now. Maybe, they wouldn't expect me to get up and make my way off with Armada. Maybe, they thought they had killed me. I was still alive, still breathing in a pathetic manner, but it felt amazing to not feel the outer pain holding me back. I knew Frenzy felt pain, although he wouldn't admit it. He had destroyed mine.

Entirely, my vocal cords were destroyed, and I knew I wouldn't speak much unless it was a raspy sound. The flames had taken my dignity and ripped it in half. Now, it was time to restore it. For the last time, I struggled to rise, not caring that the sand was in my wounds. My features were determined, and I rammed myself into Frenzy before he'd even known that I had risen. "You," I huffed, blood caked on my features as the sun glimmered up my shredded pelt. I couldn't feel the shreds of ripped skin, nor the burn marks, nor even how warm it was outside. It was just me and him. "Let us go. NOW!" I screamed, prongs on my features glistening on the sunlight. I roared my words, but my orbs turned sympathetic when I looked at Armada. She deserved so much better than this, even better than me. We would make a team that couldn't be beaten for centuries to come. We would train night and day - day and night until we were perfection.

He must had sensed the undying rage in my orbs and the change the two worlds had given me. For one, they had spared my soul, but there was something else they did. I didn't know what yet, but it was major. "You're no longer worthy to be my beta, Onyx. Go," he sneered. After I healed, I would wipe that grin right off his face as he was lowered into hell. Instead of fighting his words, I nodded sharply, galloping over to Armada. "We have to leave," I said, my vocals harsh. I was no colt. Now, I was a warrior and would be treated so by everyone that was around my new found, ugly scars. They would love me, I knew.

"Don't hate me,"
I whispered, looking down to her with tears welling in my orbs. She made me soft, made me what I was today. I would die if her love didn't accompany me in this journey - I loved her too much to let her live here under his control. We would flee to a land so far away that no one would ever find us. Only would we return when he was out of the picture. I knew I would be in the plains the day of his death. I would be the one helping to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 14:16

She was coming back now, though a little different to before. She came at a canter, the same ashen black as before, almost back to her old self, though there were long alabaster horns out the back of her head now. Seeing Onyx though, she knew that what she had undergone would have been worth it. Moving she headed for them both, knowing that there was something being planned, that she did not know about.

“You changed,” she said, looking at him. There was so much about him that seemed different, but she knew that he was still there underneath all that had happened to him. She knew though that she had not been gone very long from Inferno Plains. Then her eyes spotted Frenzy, and she glared at him. He would pay for what he had caused to happen, but not until they were ready to thrown him down.

Now though, she would go with her stallion, though she also knew what had been said between them. “Onyx is a better betta than you'll ever be as a king!” He was a fool to think that this was his land. Eventually, she knew that she would help Onyx in getting it back for Armada. Then she glared at the new queen. “Armada's better than you as well, so called Queen!” Her heart had hardened, she would always be a fighter now, and this was not something that she would ever forget. Bloodlust was something that had been created inside her, and she would eventually sate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 14:32

I snorted as Elegia stepped away from me. Hatred flooded my body, causing me to feel as if I was fevered. She had won this time, simply because I had made a mistake an underestimated her. Next time, however, she wouldn't be so lucky and neither would that fool of a king next to her.

As Onyx rose from the ground, I was shocked. I thought he had died, or was close to it. The surprised almost caused me to faint, but I stayed conscious and stood up my self, glaring at bother Frenzy and Elegia. "This is not the end," I whispered in a deadly threat. They both knew I would be back for more, but when they would have to find out later.

Permisso reappeared and shouted insults as both king and queen and I rolled her eyes. The young mare had grown some confidence, and now she was going to get her self killed. Onyx had his own little outburst and then came over to me. I wasn't quite sure what to do or say, but I knew that we needed to leave with him. Something told me that had I not had that fight with Elegia, Onyx would be dead, or worse, right now. I nodded to him and took off at a gallop, feeling slightly weak from the fight but regaining my strength quickly as I put distance between my self and those two idiots. Hopefully Onyx was following me but I did not look back to check.

----

Elegia glared at Onyx as he approached and demanded that he and Armada be let go. What a fool. She would just hunt them down and kill them later, anyways. There was no escape, no matter how far they ran. Elegia promised her self that she would find them, and kill them. Her glare switched to Armada as the weak old queen got to her feet. Out of practice, eh? That was a little worse than just needing some practice. it seemed as if the bitch needed to be completely retrained.

Frenzy let them go, and Elegia was shocked. She was also a little shocked when Permisso shouted insults at both her and her king. "You will do your best to hold your tongue, mare. Or I will rip it out of you face," Elegia snapped, a hateful glare in her eyes as she stared boldly at the daughter of the devil.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 16:03

"Not while I live on, Elegia!" There was a burst of fire and the hell demon appeared beside his daughter. "Hurt her in any way, more than Frenzy already has, and our alliance will end. I very much doubt you want that to happen, Frenzy." There was no doubt that Frenzy would want their alliance broken in any way. Having hell turn against its own hellions would be a get bad thing. “The hellion breed was created from my own evil, if I turn against you, you'll be no better off than those you seek to destroy. Enough harm has been done here for now.”

It was a clear warning to both of them.
“We will have an alliance, Frenzy, when I claim a home for myself. A fighting and sneaking one. But it will only stand if neither of you turns on me, or Permisso here ever!” He knew what he was doing, and he knew that there was no chance they would pass him up on this offer. “What say you, Frenzy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 16:27

I felt a voice inside my mind tell me to turn, and so I did, my lightning fast reflexes turning to face her. I hated her with a passion now, and my orbs turned to a bloody hue as I turned to face her. "Damn right," I hissed, keeping my gaze upon her. How could I have ever loved her? I knew my orbs beamed with hate, just as I had expected them to once I saw the face of evil. All she had done was condemned me to the lies that she lived. Sure, she cared about me, yeah right. I wanted to be dark - I didn't want to be evil like her bunch. They were all so insane, especially Frenzy and her father. Their alliance was pointless.

"Thanks for defending me, but we can never be together as long as the alliance holds..." I said, feeling a pang in my heart as I let her go. I didn't want to leave her behind, but I needed to settle things out with Armada, my true love. Frenzy would only try to keep us apart, and I would never let that be. We were simply too close. "Goodbye, Permisso. Fare thee well," my goodbye was finished. I didn't want to hurt her - I never did. I loved her! It was just too painful for us to go on like this, though. Heartbreak was destined for us around every turn. I nodded and galloped off behind Armada, not knowing where we were going yet.

Frenzy sneered at the terrible beta as he galloped off in the distance, stamping his neon blue dagger into the ground with harsh, rigid movement. "Weak," he grumbled as he flicked his whipcord nonchalantly and looked back to the daughter of Satan. His queen had just insulted her, and he couldn't be more impressed with how Elegia handled the situation. "Anyone in this land that is below me in power shall obey me, whether your father is allied or not," he snarled, pinning his harks at the mare. Obviously, she was humiliated. Although he didn't care, he wouldn't physically punish her this time for disrespecting the queen. A verbal reminder was suitable for now.

"Satan," he acknowledged as the gray stag sauntered up. "I am afraid that I cannot control what my queen does. She has every right to do what she wants. Unlike some, I don't follow standards - I make them. Your alliance and mine is convenient, but I can live without you. You must remember that this is my land and we don't bother the subordinates normally unless they cause problems. I will not have my subordinates insulting me without consequence, regardless of their bloodlines. I.do.what.I.want. I was lenient this time, but it won't happen again," he said in a very formal manner, a smirk laying up the edges of his lips as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 18:48

Elegia could not help but laugh as she heard what Onyx said to poor Permisso. Even though Onyx was a traitor and a weakling, she appreciated his honesty with the mare, especially being Satan's daughter. It was a bold move. When Daddy came running, Elegia laughed even harder, the dark rumbling in her chest that was her laughter.

The steel gray mare waited for Frenzy to finish speaking, listening closely and nodding in agreement with his words that were directed at Satan. She wanted to make a snide comment about Permisso needing her daddy to protect her but she couldn't decide if it was a good idea or not. Instead, she walked closer to Permisso and whispered in her ear so that no one else could hear, "Next time, Daddy won't be around to save you, sweetie," she said in a dark hiss.

Elegia stood next to Frenzy once more, wondering what they were to do next, and where this small confrontation was going to go. Either way, she didn't really care, as long as she was Frenzy's queen and he was her king, and she kept her strength and power, she would be very pleased as long as she kept those things.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 19:16

"Neither of us are leaving this land, nor the positions we hold. I know that Permisso will find someone else to be the new betta stallion. For now she remains as Betta queen, though for the meantime, she'll be running with me."

He glared at Elegia bust said nothing. "The alliance is not broken yet, though nearly it was," he added. There was nothing be a coldness to him that no one really understood from him, except his daughter. "The alliance between you and me, Frenzy did not include Onyx. Nor my daughter for her alliances are his, not mine."

With that the two demonic horses turned to head away to another part of Inferno Plains. Satan knew that his daughter was broken by her love's words, but there was nothing he could do for her at the moment. Eventually though, Onyx had to come back for her, and when he did, he'd have to deal with a wrath he was not going to expect from Permisso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2