Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Member(Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Another Member(Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: Another Member(Erosaf)   Another Member(Erosaf) EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 07:11

Red dunes crumpled under the mighty impact of his cobalt daggers pounding against them, leaving temporary imprints. Leafy branches of thick bark trees caught aflame with the remarkable neon blue flames, yet they did not burn. Perhaps, it was just a signification of his approach, as unworthy of this land as it was. Deep sands burned and welcomed his hocks, though were not as pleasurable as the ones of Inferno Plains. It could have been just as remarkable if it had a worthy leader to govern it. Bits of grass lingered in small patches at the ridges of some of the larger sand dunes, and in the middle sat an oasis with a stream trickling through it.

"Volo," whispered his dark lips, deep cobalt appendages ambling upon the terrain dramatically. His vocals were deep and grumbled, slithering from his mouth like a snake's words would, while his maw was twisted into a malevolent grin. A single cackle escaped him as he energetically broke to a two beat motion. Neon blue tassels swayed in the wind as he tread on. "I'm coming for you," he grumbled with strength, shifting his light orbs around without hesitation. He would find her, and it wouldn't take too long. Soon enough, a glimpse of ivory caught his eye, sending him into a gallop.

Arriving without a pant, he stopped before her. Frenzy's form towered over hers, but right now, he was trying to be intimidating. From the expressions of an ivory herd mare, it seemed to be working greatly. "You must know who I am, Volo. But, you must come to wonder why I've come.." he chuckled, slinking his massive bodice around hers easily. "I need mares....and if you come peaceably, you won't be a slave. After all, you have both the bloodlines of a unicorn and a hellion," he said with as least sarcasm as he possibly could endure. No, his mares wouldn't be tortured...only the slaves. Now, all he had to know was if she was going to make this easy or hard.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Another Member(Erosaf)   Another Member(Erosaf) EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 16:21

The white pegusas mare snorted as he came. She knew he was coming, before he knew she did. Her eyes watched him as he came closer, and when he spoke, she knew of her chosen path. There was no way in hell she was to become a slave.

“I'm no fan of slavery,” she said coldly. “I will come.”

No chance of that being the path for her. Her wings unfolded. “I'll meet you in Inferno Plains.” She was not going to trick him either. That would only come back to bite her in the backside, she'd been brought up in knowing that. “One of my sisters might interest you as well, Frenzy. Her name's Blatt der Flammen. I know she'd love to be with you as well.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Another Member(Erosaf)   Another Member(Erosaf) EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 09:38

Frenzy sneered at her as she snorted - it was the sign of submission, where things were supposedly calming down. It annoyed him that there would be no dramatic fight. Looked like her stupid stag wasn't even going to show up to try to protect what rightfully belonged to him, if the cobalt king never existed. Oh, but the nightmare was all too real, and he was here, finally conquering her as his own. Unless he released her back to her fairytale perfect life, she wouldn't be going anywhere. Frenzy was flabbergasted by her willingness to come with him. "See, you, too seek more power than you've been given," he smirked, making his way to the great desert land.

"Wait," he growled, his massive skull turning back to her quickly as she spoke of her sister. How interesting, his thoughts began to wander. A sister that's interested? the smirk spread to a wide grin as he approached the ivory fae. "I will make a proposition with you," he paused, wondering how to word his 'deal' with the crafty pegasus. It could be a very high possibility that she was trying to sell her sister off to him instead of go, herself. Such deceit pleased him, but if there was a worthy evil vixen in these lands, he wanted to have her. "You get this Blat der Flammen to come to my lands.....and I will let you free. If she is truly worthy, you will stay with your pathetic stallion," he let the words flow from his lips. They almost made him sound merciful, but he just wanted to get the advantage over them all. After all, what was better: a king pegasus that hates him, or a hellion cross that is truly worthy of being in the upper standards of the herd? The answer was evident.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Another Member(Erosaf)   Another Member(Erosaf) EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 18:49

"I will find her, and I will bring her." She knew that there was no chance he would be displeased by Blatt der Flammen. Though her sister was no fool, for her it would be like having Donovan back. Volo only mentioned her sister out of pity really. She knew that Donovan's death had almost broken her, but now she had recovered and was as hard and cruel minded as ever.
So much for her sister's want to change.
Taking to the sky, it was not long before both sisters were flying in the direction of INferno PLains
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Member(Erosaf)   Another Member(Erosaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Member(Erosaf)
Page 1 of 1