Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gitta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Gitta Empty
PostSubject: Gitta   Gitta EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 19:40

Username: alamandy

Preferred method of contact: PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gitta

Species: Wolf

Breed: Moon wolf

Description: Like all Moon horses and wolves her base coat is silvery white. she has dark grey on her back legs that covers her paw up to her knee. she has a few more dark grey patches on her belly and back. her coat appears to be highlighted in a dark blue.

Height: 4

History: I was born with two brothers and two other sisters. But one of her brothers and a sister dissapeared and their mother said that the were dead and that the rest of us must learn to hide our coats under dirt and mud until we knew that we could get away from humans. so we all went to a place were there was a dark coloured mud that would hide our coats. After a hour the mud would dry and then we would need to roll in it again. My sisters and brother stopped rolling in the mud when they hit 2 but i kept doing it for a after. my siblings lived quite well until men found them they escaped but with a few scars but i was fine i might have been with them but i was covered in mud and they just passed by me. when i decided to stop i knew i could get out of their way quickly and would not be skinned like some others. i Wondered around then meet another we became friends and found 4 moon horses we had heard the news from many animals. we all became friends and we stayed with them and now we are here.

Personality: she is kind and sweet but has will be mean if anything hurts her or her friends. she listens to all around her before doing anything and will fight for herself or her friends.

Image (optional): remember to include original link.none yet
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Gitta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta   Gitta EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 19:41

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Gitta
Page 1 of 1