Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chiquitita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Chiquitita Empty
PostSubject: Chiquitita   Chiquitita EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 23:02

Username: alamandy

Preferred method of contact: PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chiquitita

Species: Horse

Breed: Hellion

Description: She is black with a red, orangey mane and tail as well as red, orangey feathing.

Height: 17.3

History:Chiquitita was always smaller than the others that was how she got her name seeing as it ment little girl. When she was 1 and a half she had a growth spurt so she was much larger then the others now and she loved it being able to beat of unwanted company that was until her mother and farther came back and put the pure hellion mare down a few ranks. One day she watch her farther kill a normal stag and i thought it was unfare and when i told him he bit my rump and kicked my out of the herd saying don't tell me what is fare. so i left my home and went to a new land.

Personality:
Chiquitita is the Bold and out there type. she likes adventure and will disappear without a word or foot print but shall always go back to her home were ever it be. When she is settled she is sweet but can be mean and spiteful. she likes to lead things bout she does not mind if she don't.
Image (optional): remember to include original link.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Chiquitita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiquitita   Chiquitita EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 19:53

~A~

Please post in Taken Names with link.

Thanks,

Kanny XD
Back to top Go down