New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Heir arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 02:07

Moonslight moved back into her own lands, knowing that the foal beside her was anything but a normal horse.
No, she had the light of te ice horse her mother was once more, though she was graced with her father's wings.
"Dragon Wing," she called, as the little red chestnut and white pinto pegusas Eispferd filly followed her. "Come and meet your daughter, Moretherya!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 02:22

Dragon Wing

I flew above my lands keeping an eye out for all horses that came into my lands and while i was on one side my brother was on the other. I stopped and hovered in the air when i saw and heard a very welcome mare and i saw another smaller one. i smiled as she called out to me to come meeet my daughter and i smiled again "i shall do just that my Queen" i called from the air before diving down towards them although i stopped the dive a little way above them before landing infront.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 02:33

She watched and waited as she heard the strong wings of her king beating above her somewhere. Down came the handsome black stallion with the red dragon wings.
"Dragon Wing," she said, smiling at him. "Meet Moretherya, our daughter."
She was very happy at the moment to see him. There was nothing she wanted more than to be happy with him here in their home. it was theirs at last.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 02:52

Dragon Wing

I smiled as she said my name and then told me our fillies name. i lowered my head down to her with a smile "welcome home my daughter, Moretherya" i looked at the chestnut paint before looking back to Moonslight "and welcome back home my dear Moonslight" i look to Moretherya again she had wings and woundered if she would come fly with me when she could.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 19:44

She chuckled as she looked at them both. "It seems she is a perfect mix of us, isn't she? Colour wise at least." She smiled. "Able to fly like you, and able to control ice like me."
She was very pleased with their daughter. To think a colt would be more Dragon Wing than her.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 21:19

Dragon Wing

My smile got that much bigger when she chuckled and looked at us both and spoke to me "yes she is, isn't she my dear" i myself chuckled now "to have wings is great fun and to control ice is just as fun" although i knew both could also be weapons. i smiled at my Queen then nuzzled my daughter " and she will have two brothers to play with " i chuckled again and smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Heir arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heir arrives   The Heir arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heir arrives
Page 1 of 1