New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] Empty
PostSubject: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 02:00

The pretty buckskin pure hellion mare moved through the dark black sand, leading her foal towards the ridges where she would be able to play in safety, away from Predator Falcon's anger. I had told my little daughter many things about her father, Midnight Sun and i knew she would be very happy here.
Reaching one of the ridges we ran on, I called, "Midnight Sun, come and meet your daughter, Starlit Night!"
The smokey black filly nibbled at a few blades of grass, for Honey had been gone several weeks.

Spice came at a canter towards her dark grey body had matured into a very pretty blue roan mare now that she was very happy here.
"Finally you are back," she neighed, seeing me.
"Yes Spice. Meet your sister, Starlit Night."
Spice smiled at her little sister. I knew she would wait for Midnight Sun before she left me.

Spice: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] Post-2320-1270784463
Starlit Night: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] Holly3months
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyFri Mar 11 2011, 19:52

Midnight Sun

I trotted towards my herd, eager to meet the newest member, my own foal. Her mother, Honey, stood framed in blue and whites, with the deep, dark blue waves, crested with white touching the light blue sky, scudded with wispy little clouds, racing in the winds above. Honey herself was of fire, a pure hellion, like some distant ancestor of mine. beside her were two daughters, both beautiful. The older was Spice, the daughter of Honey's former mate. She, I knew, would leave soon, to find herself a different home. The other though, was a smoky black, like me. My daughter, Starlit Night.

"Hello, little one," I said, slowing down for a few paces before stopping before my family. "And welcome to Black Sands. I'm Midnight Sun." I looked at her carefully, wondering what she thought of me, and the home I'd chosen for myself and my small herd. Likewise, I wondered what she was like, what she'd like and dislike, whether she'd be a firecracker or shy, determined or easy going.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyWed May 18 2011, 00:46

FaST FORWARDED

She had returned from her time away from the herd. She knew that her parents would wonder where she had been for the past six months. In truth she had been roaming the lands, seeing who was around them in the coast. Several times men had chased her, but there were starting to become legends about a grey roan filly, who would not be caught.

This was her now, and she knew that she was now a two year old filly. She would not remain in her homeland much longer, but soon she was going to seek out one for herself. Starlit Night she was.

I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] Gray_roan_thoroughbred_1_by_venomxbaby-d303x88
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyWed Jun 15 2011, 22:49

Midnight Sun

Smiling from where I was, nibbling on the spring grasses, I looked up. Starlit Night had returned. I knew, however, that she wouldn't stay long. Her half sister had seemed like this for a time before she left as well.

Looking at my daughter, I felt older. When last I'd seen her she'd been only a year and a half old, only half grown, but terribly curious. Now she was almost finished growing, a beautiful young gray fae. She'd even gotten a name for herself already, for I'd heard the rumors of a strange gray filly who would evade capture with impunity, whether it was a forcer, a hellion, or a human.

"Starlit," I said, moving smoothly towards her. "It's good to see you again. Please, stay for a bit and tell your mother and me what you've been doing these past months." I added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyThu Jun 16 2011, 02:04

"Those humans don't know when to give up." Starlit laughed. "They seem to think they can just catch any wild horse they want, without thinking we might just find out own ways to outsmart them. I spent some time roaming in Snowy River Forest and I learnt a few things from Thowra about evading the humans well enough that I would stay free."

She laughed once more. "Once he thought I had learnt everything he showed me, and he happily did seeing as you've fought on the same side as him more than once, Midnight Sun, he let me leave to find my own way in the world once more."

She was proud to know that she did not have to worry about them men so much as some. "I travelled throughout all the lands, so I have a good idea of who is who and where they are. not to mention where potential enemies are and things like that." She laughed. Oh she was in good spirits at the moment.

"The men kept trying to chase me all last summer, but always they failed to catch me. Once they got close to beating me, but I found a way to get away once more. I only hope that those same skills Thowra taught me I will be able to pass on to those who are a part of our family." It would be good if she could get others to learn the things she had. More than once those new skills were able to save her from capture, and she had a few younger freinds who were happy to follow her lead. "There are a few others I wanted you both to meet, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyTue Jul 12 2011, 15:12

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 16:44

BUMP
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 21:20

Midnight Sun

I laughed slightly, glad that Thowra had shown my daughter how to evade capture, but also somewhat worried, despite - or perhaps because of - her confidence in her abilities. "Very well," I said, as she made mention of wishing for me and Honey to meet some others. I wondered who she had brought with her, and still more, why. Although I doubted to see anything that was at all threatening, my years had shown me to always keep a nagging voice inside your head, and never let it rest.

I moved with my grey daughter, looking over her with barely concealed pride. One thing, at least, was for sure; mine and my queen's first-born was a strong young fae, and she would be a great leader, no matter the first few mistakes she might make. I didn't doubt her in skill, not at all. And with time, she'd learn to reign in her bubbling confidence a bit, and so she would be safe. For now though, I had confidence in her strength, skill, and also the hellion blood in her veins... She'd be alright till she had grown some more.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 14:17

She neighed and out came a tall four year old blue roan Quarter Horse. Though it was sort of obvious that he was a tame horse, he was not any longer. “Midnight Sun, this is Lucky Eclipse.” She looked at the stallion behind her. “Lucky Eclipse, this is my father, Midnight Sun.”

“It is an honour to meet you, Midnight Sun. You have a fine daughter,” Lucky Eclipse said, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 18:17

Midnight Sun

I surveyed the young stallion before me critically, my dark eyes taking in his unscarred body, his long legs showing careful strengthening. "You've not seen many battles, have you? Even free as you are... Must not have been long ago that you got away then, Lucky Eclipse." I smiled slightly at the stallion. "Yes, she is... And you, as a friend of hers, shall be welcomed here, so long as you remain friendly towards my king and the rest of my family."

Inwardly, I sighed a bit. I wondered whether my daughter was just friends with the roan stag, but I was content to wait and see. If he was interested in her, I'd be able to tell soon enough, and if she was interested in him, then I'd know as well.

"Now then," said I, raising my head a bit. He suddenly let out a shrill whistle, asking his queen, Honey to come. "You'd best meet Honey as well, now that you've met me." I finished, my dark coat shining abnormally in the sunlight, small flames starting to raise down my legs again.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] EmptyTue Dec 27 2011, 01:05

Honey raised her head at the sound of her stallion calling to her. Snorting, she neighed in answer and cantered through the surrounding lands towards him. She paused at the sight of the blue roan horse, but then charged towards the others. "You called Midnight Sun?"

"I will never turn on those who I know, Midnight Sun," the blue roan replied.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]   I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho] Empty

Back to top Go down

I return to you, Midnight Sun [otho]
Page 1 of 1