Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12 2012, 15:05

Silvery tresses blew in the wind as her warm brown orbs gazed upon him. Who would have thought a divine could fall in love with a mortal...truthfully. Surely, the sirens of the olden days sang to their hearts' content, luring the men to their deaths. This, though, was not a form of manipulation but an act that she would classify as feeling 'normal'. Speaking with him was like breathing for the heart - easy, luxurious. So perfect was their love that it would not perish from falling from high mountains or climbing the tallest of sand dunes to reach their new abode. Her earthly home.

"As I hope I can do well for you, my dear Castien," she replied, with a smile.

OOC: yepp. where are his lands?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 01:15

OOC: Gaineamh I'm pretty sure...wanna start a thread there?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 02:26

“Indeed,” Akkarin nodded, eyelids falling to half-mast as he contemplated her words. “I think…” he hesitated, sighing forlornly before quirking a smile and continuing. “I think that perhaps… part of living [i]is/i] making mistakes, no? Losing and falling and failing… It would be so tedious to be right all the time, would it not?” he huffed a laugh, looking at Sakura with bright, dark eyes.

His ebony tresses swayed gently in the wind, even as the stallion glanced around, before focusing his attention back on her. In all his travels and all his years of living, he never would have thought that he would find someone like her. Worldly enough, wise enough, yet open enough to let others in. His eyes drank her in, relishing the sight of such perfection and beauty, both in the surface and deeper within.

And now that he thought he had finally found love, he wondered at how he could have lived without it before. There was such comforting warmth deep within him – he thought it might be in his heart, but he could not yet be sure – that felt so right and so good.

“Ah,” he acknowledged, bowing his head slightly. “A noble goal.”

And he agreed with her, unlike some who would be insulted and aggravated at the perceived insult that they could not protect Earth themselves. But they were fools, and he was not. Akkarin understood the precariousness of Earth’s own position, understood that just a few years more could send her into a downward spiral, from which there would be no return.

“It sounds lovely, m’lady,” he said with a soft smile. “And perhaps, I might join you there?” he asked, heart beating quickly, as he turned earnest eyes to her, softening imperceptibly, as they had not in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21 2012, 11:21

Divinity sparkled in her deep orbs as her soul swayed to his words - but as compelling as he was, things were always easier said than they were done. Resolutions to bitterness that loomed in the mist at night, clinging to her cloak of darkness only subsided with the day. It was not incinerated by the rays...it simply hid in the shallowness of its true darkness until the moon shone upon the earth once more. Death did not subside, though, in sunshine nor in shadow, for there was always ailment to take into consideration, and under the wing of evil was death and violence as well. It was sickening, watching the same story-line for hundreds of years. Had they learned nothing from those that shed blood for them in early years?

"I believe so," she murmured. "But what is someone's destiny cannot truly be a mistake on their behalf. There was one I watched long ago that shrank from his destiny, yet it found him in the end...and so made him the most powerful stag in the world for a short time. Until it overcame him," she said, deep orbs twitching back to her companions slightly. This was the most she had spoken in centuries - surely, they must be flabbergasted that she would even open her petite maw to hum a melody of words to the obsidian stag, let alone bleed her heart to him.

The heart of the world seemed to glimmer upon her and invite her to the joys of mortality, if not only for a small time. For the first time, she felt the grass tickle against her hocks and the gales rush through her silken tresses. Sunlight warmed not only her pelt, but it warmed her soul as the soil welcomed her daggers to set foot upon it. Even the heavens, paved with gold and ruby were not as welcoming as this beauteous haven. Crimson on her sides, the hue of the bloodiest days the earth had seen, felt warm and the coldness in her heart that had formed over the surface of a beautiful creature felt like it was thawing. Thawing into what? It had been what had seemed like one million years since she felt the breath as a necessity, the sunlight as her nurturer, and the grass as her life. How long had it truly been since she had spoken?

Sakura felt her heart thump a bit as she heard his next words...that perhaps..they would once more see each other after life had departed his bodice. You would have never guessed that she was anything but impartial though.

"I-...will meet you there when the time comes," she said, orbs glimmering unexpectedly for just a moment, before her guarded nature took back over and disposed of the emotion upon her features. Even if her life as a god was on limb, she could never tell him that she would follow him home...and even to the end of the earth if he asked her. Or even to the end of the heavens, if such a thing existed.

Akkarin seemed to be the other part of the puzzle, the part of her that actually knew what to say at the right times and knew how to sound professional and true. Whenever she attempted to seem like a legitimate goddess, she was ridiculed. And when she spoke, disgusted expressions of the others met hers. Perhaps, there was a significant role of sending souls to the void that deserved to rot for eternity. The line between deserving divinity or the void, though was very thin. And how much of a burden was it for her to decide such things?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:30

OOC: did you want me to start a thread Phantom? Or can you?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2012, 21:16

OOC: Could you this time? Sorry, I'm sort of low on time to start new threads ):
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17 2012, 21:08

OOC: yeah sure Smile Once I get a spare second ^^
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 07:10

Akkarin lowered his dark eyes to the ground as he contemplated her words. Truly, they were such a match for each other, for they could both impart philosophy that the other could understand, and could respond to.

Akakrin himself had always been a little more serious, a little less mischievous than his other classmates, preferring to study and think than gallop and play rancorously and without a goal. He did not yet know if she was more like him, or like them. But, he thought, raising his head to gaze at her, for her, he wouldn't mind.

"Fascinating," Akkarin murmured. "But truly, is it always destiny? Can one not hide from it? Or shirk it? For I once knew of a prophecy... but it never came true." Akkarin's sight turned inwards, as he remembered the days long past.

The dark stallion's eyes brightened at her words, softening and glowing and howling with joy all at once. He caught a glimpse of her eyes, her unshielded, unguarded eyes for a moment, and it startled and amazed him, and even humbled him. So many feelings under that blank facade.

His twisted, spiraling horn caught the sunlight, and Akkarin carefully stepped forward, heart thudding and fluttering like a hummingbird's wings.

And he knew, without needing a second's thought, that he would follow her anywhere, for anything. He would be a shield to her sword, a guide when she was lost, her rock when she was uncertain, and her rest when she was weary. He would do anything for her.

Sorrow clenched within him a Sakura's eyes took on a dulled sheen, and he knew that she was once more contemplating the burden of being the Goddess of Death. Tentatively, he lowered his head, soft muzzle nudging her wither gently, head tilted to the side to prevent his horn from touching her.

"Don't worry about what others think," he whispered, eyes intense and a little angry. "You have a job to do. It might not be glamerous, it might not be coveted. But it is necessary. Without you, who would guide the Dead to their final resting places? Who would give murderers and other vile horses the punishment they deserve, even in the afterlife? They need you. We need you."

And there, he hesitated a little more, drawing back and looking a tinge embarrassed as he added the last part in the soft tone, so soft that he could hardly hear it. In fact, he wasn't even sure if she could hear what he had said.

"And I need you too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2