Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 14:52

bump?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25 2011, 03:50

Castien

Soft dappled curls tossed in the wind as he studied the mare with adoration. His bright orbs shining as he hung to her every word, lost within her soft, musical tones. He felt his heart skipping beats, something that hadn't happened since his first queen and family. Something he thought would never happen again. Could this be love? Love with a complete stranger? Or was it fate, pairing up two who could possibly never meet.

"I come from the Irish lands of Mahee, a small island off the borders, though I doubt it exists any more," he said quietly "I first resided on the lands of Valeska, with the ill ridden king there, but it was quickly claimed once he disappeared so I moved on with my 2 Irish brothers and claimed a land further into the desert, I dubbed it Gaineamh, after the golden sands that rest there."

His grey harks flicked, catching bits and pieces of the other conversations going on around them, but his concentration and interest was focused on the beautiful goddess before him.

OOC: sorry it is so short Phantom! Trying to get back into the rhythm of RPing XD

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 13:11

Bouncing curls played in the wind as it caressed her gently, releasing all suppressed feeling she may have once had. Not even she could begin to grasp the impunity she had received for being a goddess. Deep, intelligent orbs shone with carefree joy, and it occurred to her; she had never felt like this - so free from all bonds. No longer could the world beckon her; she beckoned it. As much as she believed in and had heard of the complications of fate in one's life, she never thought that life would hand her something so...beautiful. Or at least it had the possibility to be.

Why was her heart racing like this? It couldn't be a good thing to have one's heart beat so fast, it felt like it would explode! It wasn't even, the rhythm, that is. Heartbreak had been seldom for her, for love never came to her and she had never gone searching for it before. It was something the others had dabbled in more than she. As inexperienced as she was, she knew all about it...and figured that you either knew you loved them when you met them or when you lost them. This was certainly like nothing she had felt before...

Ah, so she had been correct about the sandy dunes that he hailed from. Smiling to herself, she met his gaze easily, heart thudding. "It sounds quite beautiful. I was kind of hoping you lived in the desert, for I have always loved the dunes and how the wind blows through my curls," she mused, though she continued to focus on him. Cygnus took a step in his direction, hopefulness swept across the small smile that tugged at the corner of her lips. It didn't matter why or to what extent she felt about him, but she certainly knew that not going with him was not an option at this point. Was it too soon to say she was in love? That she wanted to spend forever with him? It was so odd, how all these feelings kept piling upon her, kept building up. It was almost like she was addicted to being around him.

"Do you, sweet Castien, have anyone else staying with you?" she asked, hoping to her great creator that he had not found anyone else yet. It was a rather selfish way of thinking, but she could not even imagine the tearing sensation she would feel if she found it to be true if he longed not to allow her into his domain. Deep brown orbs searched him, wanting to travel to his lands and remain there for all eternity. Happiness seemed to be almost tangible; she could see it before her, and her happiness was Castien.

OOC: Sorry, kinda bad. Anyways, just trying to get back into rping her...
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 23:22

He had felt heartbreak. He had felt loss. The worst things possibly you could think of for a kind, loving and family orientated stallion had happened to the sweet brute who stood ever-so proudly before this perfect fae.

A new hope gleamed in his orb, a hope that he would have a final chance of happiness. To re-do everything he might of done wrong. After all, everybody deserved a second chance in the end.

As if the wind shifted his thicky pelt, he moved his mass closer to her slender hide as a timid nod escaped him.

"Yes," he replied softly with the hint of a warm smile "the lands are warm and filled with everything you need, I never tire of the changing landscapes...and nowhere else has ever felt so much as home as Gaineamh does now..."

The light grew in his green orbs, seeming delighted as she moved closer to him and shivered at her soft side as he reached to nudged it gently.
"No," he replied after a moment, downcast eyes lifting to meet hers, a smile once more firmly in place "no, no one at all..."

He searched her beautiful features before mumuring something he hoped wouldn't break his chances.

"I hoped you would be my first....and last."

OOC: ^^ same here...completely forgot about this thread...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 15:49

It was as if the only prominent words said in her existence were given to him, for her life was no longer a hollow tomb when she heard his voice. Life filled blossoms twined around her heart seemed to bloom and chase the gloom that had settled at the depths of her soul. A beautiful rose emerged where callous ground that endured hail like none had seen before. Rough spots had become soft in her soul, becoming young as the hands of the clock seemed to unveil the child within that pleaded to be set free.

Hope for freedom had bound itself on the wind, the remembrance of blood sprinkling like a fountain from the carcasses of those who once held breath ceasing in her mind. All fell silent but the moment, in all its serenity and final peace. Nothing mattered now but what was before them and what the future would bring. No one truly knew whether it would be prosperous or a failure, but she was assured that whether the world fell to darkness or rose to light, she wanted to spend every waking moment with him. Feeling the embrace of his love as the morning sunlight glistened upon the oasis upon the grainy sands. Watching the twinkling stars above as she counted them, wishing her beauty could match their stunning hues.

A deep breath she drew, meeting his ivy orbs as they gazed at her timidly. Cygnus felt the odd sensation too - like she was on fire, lit by a passionate flame that carried her to a place she had never been before. It was a place where sand dunes caressed the plain, where the oasis was so clear the you could see yourself in its shadows. It was where she wanted to be, where she belonged. Wasn't it odd how one could tell where exactly they belonged to be?

Love was deaf, though. You couldn't just tell someone you loved them, you had to show it over time. She wasn't sure if it was love...or simply the need to be around someone she rather liked. But it was surely different, and she was more sure than heaven and earth that she wanted to be with this wonderful, kind, gracious stag.

"Dear Castien....I would want nothing else but to be at your side for all eternity," she whispered, dark eyes terrified for once at the majesty of love.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30 2012, 06:46

Akkarin tilted his head, staring at the Goddess of Death in a slightly puzzled manner. Her morbid words were at odds to what he had heard about the Goddess in his old lands. There, she was greatly respected, for his was a group of Warriors and Healers, and they all respected it when she came a-calling. He bowed his head lightly to her, his horn shimmering with a dark fire.

“Perhaps your perceptions are mistaken, my Lady,” he mused, his dark eyes absurdly gentle. “It is no curse, but a great gift and an honour. To be chosen…” he sighed, a sound full of reverence. “’Tis not murder, not when it is their time to die. Whether it is you who calls, or another being, their lives would already have been forfeit. Or so we believe,” he a$ded after a thoughtful pause, eyes lingering on her for a longer moment then necessary, before looking away.

He shifted from hoof to hoof, before asking curiously, “Have you been here long? Why did you and your Sisters wish to enter the Mortal plane?” Akkarin grimaced suddenly, hurrying to add, “Of course, if it’s too personal, you need not answer.”

Blinking, the stallion tightened his mind shields, glaring darkly at a group of colts staring a short distance away, staring at the group. He shuddered at their thoughts, carefully, letting loose a tendril of his power to chase them away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30 2012, 10:31

Nothing seemed to matter but the state of affairs that the world had to endure, for to be selfless was the only way to survive in this wasteland of war and famine. It was not her choice to be who she was, but it was her calling - someone had to do it. Through orbs of crimson, she saw the bloodshed of the world and the suffering that was alleviated with every death. They looked so peaceful at rest, like the burdens of their previous lives had been pushed off of their shoulders. Death was not beautiful, and few knew the pain that one experienced as they gasped for their last breath.

"Thank you for your kind words, they mean much to me," she said softly, the swirls that laid upon her thin bodice sparkling with the radiance of her smiles. Life was not as easy as he made it seem, for it was no honor on her behalf to lead souls to the underworld or above. What a shame she had brought to herds with the passing of their leaders, with the passing of their children. But they did not see what laid ahead. "There is much that most don't understand," she said, making a very general statement.

Sakura bobbed her skull easily up and down at his question. Of course, there was a reason for their absurd arrival to the earth - they had seen much more beautiful planets in the solar system...but there was a mission to be completed here. "It is quite a dangerous terrain to live upon...which is why we call it our duty to protect it," she answered. "It is not by far that we think of earth's beauty, but we feel something special about it," she said, looking down to the ground and smiling shyly a bit. This was the most that Sakura had spoken to anyone in a while, and to be here and in contacted with someone she had never met before....talking to them. Well, it was spectacular.

Even her goddess sisters stared upon her with awe as her radiant vocals carried on the conversation brightly. Cygnus gave Akkarin an endearing look, knowing that Sakura finding love could be the best thing that had happened to them...for she had found her own love in Castien.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02 2012, 01:38

Akkarin bowed his head, suddenly feeling inexplicably abashed at her lyrical voice. Flattening his ears slightly, the dark stallion adopted a gentle, genuine smile at her words, bowing his head lightly. She didn’t believe him that he could tell. Perhaps it was to do with their different cultures, different mindsets. There was no shame in doing the job one was meant to do – especially if they did it well. No matter how degrading, how lowly a job might seem, it was sure to have a purpose.

“Not at all, m’lady,” Akkarin laughed, his tenor voice lilting slightly in laughter. “Indeed. That’s why we learn, do we not?”

He found himself entranced with the fae’s beauty, the swirls upon her flanks merely adding on to her radiance. She was truly beautiful – both inside and out.

Akkarin tilted his head, frowning. “You have come to protect Earth? Is there going to be some sort of plague or great war soon?” He blinked, tossing his forelock out of his eyes, dark horn gleaming like onyx stones under sunlight. “Special…” Akkarin trailed off, looking around him. The soft grass beneath his hooves, the soft chatter of unseen horses and other woodland creatures, the cheerful gurgling of the stream not so far away… The very essence of life that seeed through the Earth’s crust.

“Indeed,” he murmured softly, a smile gracing his aristocratic features. “Special it is.” His eyes were dark and soft and very warm looked at Sakura, harks pointed forward at his gave her his full attention.

“Will all of you be staying for long?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 18:37

Trials and struggles that mother earth constantly plagued them humbled the soul, for the thought of godly no longer touched her soul. Mortality was not weakness, but the statement that one must forever feel that rays of sunlight against their pelt and the bashing of winds of sorrow and deceit was truly weakening. It would break down the mountains and make them crumble under the drive of immortality, for one's soul was never glad and it always sobbed for what it should cherish. Sometimes she wish the reaper would visit her in the night and tell her that he had come for her soul, yet who would mourn for the dead if that happened?

"Yes," she said with breath in her vocals. "Many think it is so wrong to make mistakes, that life must exist in perfection, but the only way to live is to be wrong. Corus was wrong, as was Frenzy and those before him yet they had the choice to right their wrongs...if they so chose to," she said, gales touching her features, eyes worn over the years to show wisdom and degraded spirit. Mortals hardly understood the meaning of life, but this one seemed to be more versed with intelligence than ones she had encountered in her travels earlier in the day.

Sakura shook her skull easily, slowly, dismissing the idea that the earth would face a plague. "No, I only wish to protect her from herself," she said quietly. So much had occurred in the past decades and centuries...that is was unbelievable. From mankind to their kind, putrid behavior had erupted.

"Only a lifetime, which, to gods is like a day and a night," she said, looking over to the horizon. "Then I will never return to this place after my time has ended, and I shall join those that lived with me on earth...in the glorious fields," she said, thinking of her many trips to the fields of beauty. For once, there had been only happiness.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10 2012, 02:12

Castien's heart seemed to race with her every movement, a sense of calm completing him at the sweetness of her scent as he slowly met her wide, worried eyes and instantly set himself the task of settling her worried mind.

"My dear Cygnus," he cooed in the Irish tones, nose gently rubbing against her shoulder in a soothing fashion "I thank you for the chance to make you my queen. I hope I can do well by you."

OOC: totally cannot remember this thread Razz Ah well, here it goes!....anyways, move on now? To his lands?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12 2012, 15:05

Silvery tresses blew in the wind as her warm brown orbs gazed upon him. Who would have thought a divine could fall in love with a mortal...truthfully. Surely, the sirens of the olden days sang to their hearts' content, luring the men to their deaths. This, though, was not a form of manipulation but an act that she would classify as feeling 'normal'. Speaking with him was like breathing for the heart - easy, luxurious. So perfect was their love that it would not perish from falling from high mountains or climbing the tallest of sand dunes to reach their new abode. Her earthly home.

"As I hope I can do well for you, my dear Castien," she replied, with a smile.

OOC: yepp. where are his lands?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 01:15

OOC: Gaineamh I'm pretty sure...wanna start a thread there?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 02:26

“Indeed,” Akkarin nodded, eyelids falling to half-mast as he contemplated her words. “I think…” he hesitated, sighing forlornly before quirking a smile and continuing. “I think that perhaps… part of living [i]is/i] making mistakes, no? Losing and falling and failing… It would be so tedious to be right all the time, would it not?” he huffed a laugh, looking at Sakura with bright, dark eyes.

His ebony tresses swayed gently in the wind, even as the stallion glanced around, before focusing his attention back on her. In all his travels and all his years of living, he never would have thought that he would find someone like her. Worldly enough, wise enough, yet open enough to let others in. His eyes drank her in, relishing the sight of such perfection and beauty, both in the surface and deeper within.

And now that he thought he had finally found love, he wondered at how he could have lived without it before. There was such comforting warmth deep within him – he thought it might be in his heart, but he could not yet be sure – that felt so right and so good.

“Ah,” he acknowledged, bowing his head slightly. “A noble goal.”

And he agreed with her, unlike some who would be insulted and aggravated at the perceived insult that they could not protect Earth themselves. But they were fools, and he was not. Akkarin understood the precariousness of Earth’s own position, understood that just a few years more could send her into a downward spiral, from which there would be no return.

“It sounds lovely, m’lady,” he said with a soft smile. “And perhaps, I might join you there?” he asked, heart beating quickly, as he turned earnest eyes to her, softening imperceptibly, as they had not in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21 2012, 11:21

Divinity sparkled in her deep orbs as her soul swayed to his words - but as compelling as he was, things were always easier said than they were done. Resolutions to bitterness that loomed in the mist at night, clinging to her cloak of darkness only subsided with the day. It was not incinerated by the rays...it simply hid in the shallowness of its true darkness until the moon shone upon the earth once more. Death did not subside, though, in sunshine nor in shadow, for there was always ailment to take into consideration, and under the wing of evil was death and violence as well. It was sickening, watching the same story-line for hundreds of years. Had they learned nothing from those that shed blood for them in early years?

"I believe so," she murmured. "But what is someone's destiny cannot truly be a mistake on their behalf. There was one I watched long ago that shrank from his destiny, yet it found him in the end...and so made him the most powerful stag in the world for a short time. Until it overcame him," she said, deep orbs twitching back to her companions slightly. This was the most she had spoken in centuries - surely, they must be flabbergasted that she would even open her petite maw to hum a melody of words to the obsidian stag, let alone bleed her heart to him.

The heart of the world seemed to glimmer upon her and invite her to the joys of mortality, if not only for a small time. For the first time, she felt the grass tickle against her hocks and the gales rush through her silken tresses. Sunlight warmed not only her pelt, but it warmed her soul as the soil welcomed her daggers to set foot upon it. Even the heavens, paved with gold and ruby were not as welcoming as this beauteous haven. Crimson on her sides, the hue of the bloodiest days the earth had seen, felt warm and the coldness in her heart that had formed over the surface of a beautiful creature felt like it was thawing. Thawing into what? It had been what had seemed like one million years since she felt the breath as a necessity, the sunlight as her nurturer, and the grass as her life. How long had it truly been since she had spoken?

Sakura felt her heart thump a bit as she heard his next words...that perhaps..they would once more see each other after life had departed his bodice. You would have never guessed that she was anything but impartial though.

"I-...will meet you there when the time comes," she said, orbs glimmering unexpectedly for just a moment, before her guarded nature took back over and disposed of the emotion upon her features. Even if her life as a god was on limb, she could never tell him that she would follow him home...and even to the end of the earth if he asked her. Or even to the end of the heavens, if such a thing existed.

Akkarin seemed to be the other part of the puzzle, the part of her that actually knew what to say at the right times and knew how to sound professional and true. Whenever she attempted to seem like a legitimate goddess, she was ridiculed. And when she spoke, disgusted expressions of the others met hers. Perhaps, there was a significant role of sending souls to the void that deserved to rot for eternity. The line between deserving divinity or the void, though was very thin. And how much of a burden was it for her to decide such things?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:30

OOC: did you want me to start a thread Phantom? Or can you?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2012, 21:16

OOC: Could you this time? Sorry, I'm sort of low on time to start new threads ):
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17 2012, 21:08

OOC: yeah sure Smile Once I get a spare second ^^
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 07:10

Akkarin lowered his dark eyes to the ground as he contemplated her words. Truly, they were such a match for each other, for they could both impart philosophy that the other could understand, and could respond to.

Akakrin himself had always been a little more serious, a little less mischievous than his other classmates, preferring to study and think than gallop and play rancorously and without a goal. He did not yet know if she was more like him, or like them. But, he thought, raising his head to gaze at her, for her, he wouldn't mind.

"Fascinating," Akkarin murmured. "But truly, is it always destiny? Can one not hide from it? Or shirk it? For I once knew of a prophecy... but it never came true." Akkarin's sight turned inwards, as he remembered the days long past.

The dark stallion's eyes brightened at her words, softening and glowing and howling with joy all at once. He caught a glimpse of her eyes, her unshielded, unguarded eyes for a moment, and it startled and amazed him, and even humbled him. So many feelings under that blank facade.

His twisted, spiraling horn caught the sunlight, and Akkarin carefully stepped forward, heart thudding and fluttering like a hummingbird's wings.

And he knew, without needing a second's thought, that he would follow her anywhere, for anything. He would be a shield to her sword, a guide when she was lost, her rock when she was uncertain, and her rest when she was weary. He would do anything for her.

Sorrow clenched within him a Sakura's eyes took on a dulled sheen, and he knew that she was once more contemplating the burden of being the Goddess of Death. Tentatively, he lowered his head, soft muzzle nudging her wither gently, head tilted to the side to prevent his horn from touching her.

"Don't worry about what others think," he whispered, eyes intense and a little angry. "You have a job to do. It might not be glamerous, it might not be coveted. But it is necessary. Without you, who would guide the Dead to their final resting places? Who would give murderers and other vile horses the punishment they deserve, even in the afterlife? They need you. We need you."

And there, he hesitated a little more, drawing back and looking a tinge embarrassed as he added the last part in the soft tone, so soft that he could hardly hear it. In fact, he wasn't even sure if she could hear what he had said.

"And I need you too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN   From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Heaven Itself Came Three Goddesses - OPEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next