Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowmere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Shadowmere Empty
PostSubject: Shadowmere   Shadowmere EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 18:54

Shadowmere Shadowmere_by_sapphire_cloud-d3a7hzt

Basics
Dubbed ;;  Shadowmere
Age ;;  Indefinite
Gender ;;  Mare
Title/Rank ;;   Subject of Sithis/The Black Hand
Land ;; None
Herd ;; None
Appearance
Coat ;; Black
Mane & Tail ;; Black
Eyes ;; Blood Red
Height ;;  19hh
Markings ;; None
Scars ;; Many
Daggers ;; Black
Horn ;; None
Wings ;; None
Bloodlines
Breed ;; Demon
Percentage ;;  100%
Dam ;; The Night Mother
Grandsire ;; Unkonwn
Granddam ;; Unknown
Sire ;; Sithis
Grandsire ;; Unknown
Granddam ;; Unknown
Brothers ;; None
Sisters ;; None
Relationships
Friends ;; Lucien Lachance, Astrid
Enemies ;;  Many
Sons ;; None
Daughters ;; None

History ;; 
I am a direct descendant of the lord of the Void, Sithis. I have seen many generations of Dark Brotherhood clans in my years in Cyrodiil and in Skyrim, and I have partaken in many deaths. Some say that I am from the dread father, himself, and they are all too entirely correct. I help my ‘humans’ of the guild murder unsuspecting victims. I know that I am powerful – few know of my power. I tend to keep to myself.

Certain creatures have led me to seek out this “paradise” that many horses enjoy calling their dwelling – Freedom’s Palace, they call it. I sense a strong power here, but there are few with the wits about them to be a true killer. I must seek new members for my guild, for by serving the Night Mother, I must carry out murders after the Black Sacrament is performed. I kill without reason at times, and I feel that there is no penalty for taking the life of someone who scorned Sithis himself.

At one time, I was the horse of Lucien Lachance, speaker of the Black Hand. He was a human, and I have nothing against them. Actually, I welcome them. It pained me when Lachance was slaughtered by his own kind after a mishap involving Celiama, his advisory. The advisory had killed the Listener by mistake, betrayed by one of the fingers of the Black Hand. To kill the Listener is a crime punishable by death. Celiama was named the new listener and I served her for many years before she died. It was about two hundred years before a new listener was chosen. Astrid was the leader, but she was not listener. And, though I obeyed her, I did not respect her. Only when Syai came to the guild, did I know the new listener had been chosen – she too died though, leaving me without reason.

Now, I'm on my own. Away from them all. Not to mention. I have a little power up my sleeve for my mortal enemy.

Personality ;;
  Alliance ;; Dark
Languages ;; All
Temperament ;;  Deceptive, Dark, To the point, Evil, Sadistic, Calm, Likes negotiation, intimidating, sarcastic, loves a good fight
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Shadowmere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowmere   Shadowmere EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 19:39

nice

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Shadowmere