Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello? Is anyone out there? ((Saphira))[cente

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Hello? Is anyone out there?  ((Saphira))[cente Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Is anyone out there? ((Saphira))[cente   Hello? Is anyone out there?  ((Saphira))[cente EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 02:48

Hello? Is anyone out there?  ((Saphira))[cente Hippocampus_wip_by_yubine-d3922qa

The water was always refreshing as she swam along under the serene waves. Occasionally she would leap out of the water like a playing dolphin, but it was not a common sight, seeing a creature like her. Most horses did not like her, because of what she was made like. Was it her fault that her parents were a horse and well… a fish?

She was the resultant offspring, and she was not ashamed of what she was, even if they had shunned her from birth. What were they expecting a foal that would either be completely like her mother? Or a calf likes her killer whale father? Others did not trust her either, but that was alright. She started to swim up the white water rapids, easily cutting through them.

Something a horse would drown trying to do. Even her head was submerged as she swam easily up, her eyes on a big rock that jutted out in the rapids. She sped up, swimming past her target then turned around to face it and then leapt out of the water. She landed perfectly. The horse part of her on the rock, the whale part completely hidden by rapids.

She lay down, completely content with where she rested. To her, there was no greater joy in life, than having the freedom to wander the rivers without fear of being attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone out there? ((Saphira))[cente   Hello? Is anyone out there?  ((Saphira))[cente EmptyThu Mar 28 2013, 02:07

She felt so alive.

Water rippled around her sleek pelt, as the young mare squirmed with joy, enjoying the cool, silky touch of the liquid ice that slicked her flanks. Rolling and twisting in the waves, Elanoor had never felt more awake, more energetic than now.

Ever since her parents had died, saving her from a fisherman that had caught sight of them, Elanoor had been all by herself. Her friends were the oceans and seas; her friends, the fish and marine life.

And then suddenly, the calm waters of the river changed quickly to rapids. Elanoor snorted in slight alarm, her tail propelling her more powerfully forward, as she nimbly dodged and twisted around large rocks and other animals. She snorted, bubbles floating from her nostrils, as she spied a large rock that should do adequately.

With a last thrash of her tail, Elanoor sprang out of the water, twisting gracefully through the air, as she braced herself on the rocks with the front legs. She looked up - and froze.

"Oh, hi?" she asked uncertainly. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there! Do you want me to - Wait!" she gasped, eyes widening in amazement.

"You're a hippocampus too?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone out there? ((Saphira))[cente   Hello? Is anyone out there?  ((Saphira))[cente EmptyThu Mar 28 2013, 02:15

She blinked as suddenly she became aware of another coming toward her. It was not a fish at least, but what? She gasped though as she saw the horse like dark black head emerge from the water, followed by the rest of the body. The water was her own haven. She loved these rapids.

The pale mare winced though as she saw other.. land dwelling horses coming to drink. “I’ll be back in a moment,” she said, before slipping off of the rocks under the water.

Until the others left, she stayed well hidden. She was not interested in talking to them. Soon she leapt back up onto the rocks. Those three stallions had often bullied her. “How I hate them. And yes.. yes I am,” she replied. “I’m Aysu.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone out there? ((Saphira))[cente   Hello? Is anyone out there?  ((Saphira))[cente Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Is anyone out there? ((Saphira))[cente
Page 1 of 1