Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) Empty
PostSubject: I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))   I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) EmptyFri Mar 01 2013, 17:53

The white she-wolf with the glowing golden eyes groaned as she finally made it to Vernien En' Seere. After Soul Render had appeared and forced her once more, she had known it was time to move the pups she had from Soul Render and Agorae combined to a safer place.

She was loath to leave her home undefended, but what could one lone wolf do? Soul Render had known she was alone, and that was why she knew he had come. Because he knew that with the young pups she was not so likely to fight him and risk any of them being hurt.

Gemstarzah sighed as she walked, looking back to see who was still with her. There was a white female pup, a brown female, a poison wolf male pup, and a golden male pup too. Good, Duilya, Velatha, Zaor and Tolthe were all with her. Agorae, and the two other pups, Laire and Sadia had vanished, but she hoped Agorae was with their two missing pups now.

Once inside the border of the coastal land, she ld her pups slowly further in. Would anyone help them? Her sides were round with the soon to be born pups, it had ben a slow journey with her other children tiring out so quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))   I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) EmptyFri Mar 01 2013, 18:47

On the horizon, the diligent female heard soft foot-steps in the sand. Ever since their battle with the out-landers, the tan vixen had been on the look out for creatures lurking around the borders. After all, her alpha could not look after everything all the time. Someone had to step in to protect what was theirs when so many of their old were dying and so many of their young were being born. Children galore; not that she minded, as she loved every child of hers as her own. There were six that she cared for now, youthful cheerful little ones, and she wouldn't give them up for the world.

As she fantasized about her dearest children, she almost forgot of the potential threat to the land. With a slight growl, she arose from her post, children following quickly behind her. "Ochladenie, stay behind me," she said sternly to her eldest child, a brown and black male who was much larger than the rest of the puppies. "Kvalitný, come close to mother," said the good mother sweetly to her child.

Nala neared the scene just to see a young female with round sides, staggering about in a hopeless sense. From her own experience, the female knew that the vixen was extremely close to the time in which she would birth her dear pups. Quickly, she moved to the other female in hopes to help her deliver them easily. Certainly, there was a many of them to be born on this fine day. Wasn't it her place to help another in need? Several pups walked by her side, but Nala could tell that the ones by her side were not all from that litter. This vixen was missing some of her puppies.

"Hello," said Nala easily, looking to the female. "I am Nala. I was wondering if there was any assistance I could provide you. I have had mine just weeks ago, they have just opened their eyes," she said easily, nuzzling little Vitani on the shoulder as she smiled to the other.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))   I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) EmptyFri Mar 01 2013, 18:59

Gemstarzah sighed as she heard another coming, and moved almost to be between the incoming wolf and her pups. She knew if it was Soul Render, then she did not have the strength to beat him again. he had harassed her more than once on the journey so far.

“Hello Nala. I am Gem, alpha female of Grünen Meer, and mate of Agorae.”

The other would likely wonder why she was so far from home. It was a long way from that forest land to the coast where she now was. And she was troubled.

She blinked though when shy little Velatha, the brown female pup, darted around behind Nala and jumped up into the air and tried to catch end of her tail.

“Velatha!”
Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))   I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) EmptyFri Mar 01 2013, 21:04

This female also shared a distinct love for her pups, noticed the tan vixen immediately as she came into the clearing. Immediately, the mother stepped in front of her pups as if to protect them from an oncoming danger. No danger did the tawny female impose upon them though, only help for the heavily pregnant mother. Nala felt bad that the mother had pups to take care of as well as many others on the way. Hopefully, there was something she could do.

"It is nice to meet you Gem. Is everything alright at Grunen Meer? Do you seek our help?" she asked, hoping to be sympathetic to the female. Surely, something didn't happen to Agorae, did it? Losing a mate was absolutely horrid; and not knowing where one was or if they were safe was even worse. Something had to have happened for Gem to be making the journey all the way to their beautiful shores. This female needed rest, food, and water and Nala was going to make sure that she got everything she needed to deliver these pups safely and without risk to herself.

Nala nearly jumped as something nipping at her tail caught her attention. With a smile, she turned around and looked down to the little pup. "Do you want to play Velatha? You may play with my pups: Ochladenie, Kvalitný, Mélomane, Złośliwy, Vitani, and Camena. I must assist your mother now though," said Nala kindly, giving the pup a playful nuzzle as she looked back to her mother with a more serious expression.

"I know your pups are due soon. I need to get you to a safe place. I have a deer carcass that I fetched earlier from the wood; it is fresh. Maybe you and your older pups may join us for food and rest. Your journey must have been very long," she said, nodding as she looked to her carcass she had stashed away.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))   I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) EmptySat Mar 02 2013, 14:35

Velatha laughed, trying to catch Nala's tail again, before heading over to the other strange pups. "Hello there!" It certainly was not long before her siblings were coming over to join her.

"I wish I could say it was. But trappers came... they caught two of our pups and Agorae went to help them, since I had these ones to watch over. The three of them have not been seen since," Gem replied. She sighed. "And I can tell you now, I am not happy with the brute responsible for the pups growing inside me."

Gemstarzah sighed. There was not much that could be done at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))   I Seek Help!! ((any wolf)) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Seek Help!! ((any wolf))
Page 1 of 1