Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) EmptyWed Feb 27 2013, 00:35

Onetimus

He trotted into Alaknanda River with a goal in his mind. The goal of finding himself that one single mare that Schnelldrache would not touch, unless he misbehaved. He knew there was someone here for him, and was pleased that he was not only bound to that one mare. If Schnelldrache wanted him to force a misbehaving mare, so be it. He would do as his boss told him.

He was not one to challenge another’s decision, but he certainly would not stand for bad behaviour, nor his own shortcomings should they happen to come about. Trained he was, and certainly all that any fae would see was the warrior. He knew who he was, and that was not going to change at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) EmptyWed Feb 27 2013, 07:33

Aureus tossed her head as she ran, black-gold mane and tail flying and whipping wildly in the wind she created with her own speed. The golden hairs shone bright against the dark colour of her pelt, bright and gleaming and glimmering in the sunlight. The golden horn spiraling from her forehead glittered almost mystically, her hoofbeats thudding gently against the still damp ground.

Aureus had not planned on coming here - no, not at all! But something within her had urged the young fae to enter these lands, whispering coaxingly about protection and power in numbers, until the fae had capitulated, and changed direction.

Now that she was here, it was unnerving, feeling those eyes burn into her pelt hungrily. Had they all never seen a unicorn before? Perhaps the ones here were the traditional kind - a boring, conservative silver.

Pfft.

Not her.

Aureus finally slowed to a trot, flanks heaving from her exertion as she tossed her head once more, stamping her hoof impatiently against the ground. Her golden eyes flitted from one stag to the next. Where should she start?

Finally, she caught sight of one - a golden-hued stallion, with a.. pink stripe in the tail. Aureus snorted, both amused and intrigued, as she boldly walked across to him.

"I'm Aureus," she introduced herself, in her usual clipped, concise manner. As soon as she entered into his 'bubble', she was awash with a strange sense of power that flooded through her. She breathed in deeply, feeling the heady power that caressed her frame.

Opening her eyes, she looked at the stallion once more, interest this time blazing brightly.

"Might I know your name? Your power calls to me," she whispered a trifle longingly, locking eyes with him and smiling her prettiest smile.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) EmptyWed Feb 27 2013, 16:10

((309 word post excluding translation))

Ego Onesimus Domino filii gehennae..” The words rumbled like a peal of thunder from the stallions mouth. Did it have to be a unicorn that first approached him at this very moment? He knew that many unicorns around this place had powers of their own. He would have to be quite blunt with her, it seemed..

Vivo ego in Danger CONLIQUIA, velut praesidio emissarius, nam unum vocant Schnelldrache. Si modo trahi ad me, quo ibimus. Equas ubi est habentur servos saepe audierit, non videtur, quamvis pulchra. Solum temporibus Schnelldrache tangeret essetis si ego facere omiserit, quod recte aliquid tamen.

The stallion walked around her slowly in a circle, taking her entire appearance in. she was rather beautiful, and he knew that now she was here before him, no one would be taking her away from him. He had already made up his mind about her, and because of that there was no escaping from him. Once he wanted someone, she would be his no matter what happened. He knew of the mare who had been stolen away from Schnelldrache, and knew that eventually, when she would be in season to have a foal, it was his duty to get to her before the stallion who ran with her did and deal with her.

There would be no peace for Russian Roulette, he would ensure that. Her weakling of a stallion, Extreme Deal, would not be the one to sire either her first nor her second foal For the second would be from Schnelldrache himself. Only once both the foals were born, would she be free to return back to her pathetic stallion, and she likely would be a broken mare by then. He imagined she would try and escape more than once from them.

Shaking his head, he turned his attention back to the mare before him. "Quid tum?"

((translation time since he mainly speaks Latin, though he very much understands English. Due to this all he says I will write in Latin))

I am Onesimus, son of the Lord of Hell. – Ego Onesimus Domino filii gehennae.

I live in Danger Gully, as a guard stallion for the one they call Schnelldrache. If you are so drawn to me, that is where we will go. It is a place where mares are considered slaves, and are seen but not heard very often, no matter how beautiful. The only times Schnelldrache would touch you were if I failed to do something correctly however. - Vivo ego in Danger CONLIQUIA, velut praesidio emissarius, nam unum vocant Schnelldrache. Si modo trahi ad me, quo ibimus. Equas ubi est habentur servos saepe audierit, non videtur, quamvis pulchra. Solum temporibus Schnelldrache tangeret essetis si ego facere omiserit, quod recte aliquid tamen.

What do you say to that? - Quid tum?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) EmptyThu Feb 28 2013, 00:54

As soon as he had spoken, Aureus felt a sliver of amusement fizzle through her.

So, the stag spoke Latin as well, did he? Was he perhaps, hoping, that she would not understand him and go away? Not a chance, now that she had felt his power - and had heard the so-called 'dead' language rumble to life once more.

He would have to do much, much better than that to chase her off.

Aureus stepped boldly closer, the delicate, thin lines of gold on her pelt and within her mane flickering beautifully under the dying light of the sun.

"Bene salve ibi Onesimo filii Heli Dominus," she greeted him back, shaking her head so that he mane rippled and glimmered like the finest silk down her ebony pelt. The words, not spoken for so long, tasted foreign on her tongue. Even so, she welcomed it, reveled in the fact that these syllables were once more passing through her mouth.

The place that he had described to her intrigued her so, and she let it shine forth from her eyes of molten gold. Tilting her head to one side, Auerus took a deliberate step back, nares flared as her independent nature asserted itself.

"Sic trahitur ad me?" she quoted a little incredulously, huffing a little. "Atque hoc loco dictum grata auribus quidem. Tamen ... locum quid mihi es? Puro servo? Servientes vos et vestri Dominus? Et bene sperare tibi si ita tecum? Fortasse magis quam ego velim seruari planius, quid de te alii quam mihi?" she asked a little huffily, raising a challenging brow at the other stallion.

Oh, she wanted to go him him, no doubt. But she was not willing to waste her future if she were simply going to end up a mere slave. No, he would have to show her that she would be safe - mostly - and that there were benefits to going with him. And the fact that he was handsome did not hurt as much as it probably should have.

"Quid tum?" she responded, throwing his words teasingly back at him.

"Well, hello there, Onesimus, son of the Lord of Hell."

"So drawn to me?"

"Well, the place you have described is pleasing to the ears, I must admit. However... what would be my position there, then? A mere slave? Serving you and your Lord? Do you honestly expect that I will go with you if that were so? Perhaps, you would like to elaborate more upon how I would be taken care of, and how you and the others would treat me?"

"What do you say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) EmptyThu Feb 28 2013, 01:35

He considered her words as she spoke, thinking how best to explain to her the way things were in Schnelldrache’s herd. "Licet me unum tantum equa vocare mea cum venerit ad viam res sunt in Schnelldrache scriptor armento. Tangere nolit, nisi aliquid deest. Ceterum quia pax tibi sunt mea. Ac si quis alius, ergo servi essetis.”

The stallion thought. “Schnelldrache modo videre non mutat, sed frustra quia non addet ut tangat te. Satanas propter sanguinem in me, ut sciam, si libeat, licet mihi, quod non tangit equa sermonem feci mihi.”

He paused.

“Ullus filium subiugalis nostra would postulo ut fortis sit tamen. Infirmitate est non tolerantur, etiam in custodia, admissarii pullos earum. Jus habet et necare quemquam inferior apparens pullos cum occurrit eis. Licet non sit sibi vindicare. Scilicet, aliqua filios habeo, habebit occasio fieri custodibus mihi similes. Fillies quamvis non dicat in quod volunt. Nec poterunt in.”

Translation

"I am allowed only one mare to call my own when it comes to the way things are in Schnelldrache’s herd. He will not touch you, unless I fail him in some way. Otherwise, you are safe because you are mine. Were you any one elses, then you would be a slave.”

“I cannot change the way Schnelldrache would see you, but I know he will not touch you without reason. Because of Satan’s blood within me, I would know if he planned to do so, despite giving me his word that he would not touch the one mare I brought with me.”

“Any foal of ours would need to be strong however. Weakness is not tolerated, even in the guard stallions foals. He has the right to kill any inferior seeming foals when he meets them. It is not something I can challenge him over. Of course, any sons I have, will have the opportunity to become guards like myself. Fillies though have no say in what they want. Nor have I in what they get.”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) EmptyFri Mar 01 2013, 02:40

She smirked when he started speaking once more, explaining and describing the hierarchy in his Lord's herd.

Well, that was more like it!

Auerus narrowed her eyes, considering, as she allowed his smooth words to wash over her mind, turning it over and tasting them in her mouth.

"Ceterum non deest melius ergo est! Habeo absolute cupio non transierunt inter utriusque vestrum!" she retorted back, her pelt gleaming solid gold for a second, before fading to its customary black.

"Defatigatam et si me? Quicum ludere stultus fiat," she growled lowly, eyes smoldering as she stared into his.

Aureus narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. Foals. She had not even considered them. Would she mind terribly if they were mistreated? Her own flesh and blood?

No, probably not, she decided, shrugging. It would teach them to be stronger, if anything.

"Perbene, tunc. Vadam vobiscum," she murmured, before her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Melius est ut locutus es ad me omnes, Onesimo, Domine Fili inferni. Nolite arbitrari quia tu venis sanguis Satanae ut me custodiat te a venatione atque instituit elit."

"Well, you had better not fail him, then! I have absolutely no desire to be passed between you both!"

"And if you grew tired of me? I refused to be played like a fool!"

"Very well, then. I will go with you. "

"You had better keep every promise you have made to me, Onesimus, son of the Lord of Hell. Don't think that just because you have Satan's blood in your veins, that it will keep me from hunting you down and making you pay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))   Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be My Lady? ((warning, Danger Gully Ahead))
Page 1 of 1