Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) Empty
PostSubject: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 02:22

The land of battle was deathly quiet, Spyro noticed as he landed above on one of peaks. Demetri could come to him. He liked having the cliff face to one side, he would be able to use that to his advantage. He gave a loud furious bellow, and smiled as it echoed loudly about the land. Excellent. This would show his father what he was made of, if Amani was anywhere to be seen. He doubted it. He was not a cretin, and this time he would show it.

Even if he lost today, he had done what he had to do. He could not go down without a fight to this bully. Landing lightly, he reared, horn lighting up the plateau he stood on, rearing and waiting.

OOC:
Fight conditions: 3 attacks, 2 dodges
Winner: Keeps Timeless Sands unless decides otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 03:09

Demitri came snorting into the land of Battle and Death, head held high, blazing golden pelt groomed to perfection. His silky cream mane lay perfectly upon his neck, not a single hair out of place, despite the long gallop he had undertaken from the land of Timeless Sands to this.

He pranced in, eyes wide and glazed with battle fever. The stallion heard the battle cry that was meant for him, and Demitri immediately shot forward like an arrow towards him. He felt as though flames were wrapping round his pillars and shoulders, lending him strength for this fight - for his home.

Halting gracefully from his dash, Demitri tossed his head mock-arrogantly at the stallion standing before him.

"A cliff face. How original," he drawled, eyes burning like embers being stoked to flame.

Without another word, the golden stallion whipped around rearing up and trying to sink his teeth into one wing, to hamper the stallion from flying and gaining an unfair advantage over him.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 03:16

Spyro wrenched himself free from the bite on the wing and a barrage of fireballs shot from his horn in retailiation, each to attach to the bottom of each of his opponents hooves and make it uncomfortable for him to walk, though the flames would also soften the blows so that Spyro would not be as hurt.

He darted out of range as he did so, not bothering to try and attack in full yet. "Wings are not my only wepon, you ass," he said/
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 03:33

Demitri hissed as his pelt was stung, yet he nimbly manuouvered himself, crowding the other stallion backward so that he would be unable to shoot without harming himself as well. Blood oozed from a shoulder, from the signed flesh.

He narrowed his eyes.

"No, they're not," he agreed mildly.

With that, he lashed forward, aiming for the sensitive part of the other stallion's flank, aiming to tear and let blood flow.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 03:36

He screamed in anger and then dodged to the side, rearing up to bite into the others neck and give him a good shaking. There was no doubt in his mind that he migh well lose this fight, but that was something that he was yet to discover. Losing a fight was not something he planned on doing lightly.

The horn came down as well, to defend himself if need be.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 04:14

Demitri reared up as well, hissing in pain as teeth sank into his neck. The stallion tossed his head, wrenching himself up of the other stallion's grip as his snaked his way under the other's neck, so that Spyro's head and horn was trapped above his back. He buried his teeth into the other's neck as well, searching for the jugular.

(OOC: Sorry, really no muse -.- Is the fight over?)
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 18:04

The air was knocked from his lungs from the sudden movement and felt his grip slip. As the other aimed for his jugular, he sent a blast of magic from his horn that easily knocked them to opposite ends of the platuea.
He fell in a heap though, unable to figh anylonger. That was a powerful spell to use and he only used it in dire circumstances too.

((Fight over))
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 04:00

-END THREAD-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))   So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight)) Empty

Back to top Go down

So You Dare Kick Me Out? We'll just see! ((Spyro / Demetri Fight))
Page 1 of 1