Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySun Jan 13 2013, 21:10

The silver white wolf seemed to glow in the moonlight as she wandered along the river banks. With Clearwater having passed on, she knew that it was her destiny to find a mate and keep Vernien En' Seere in her family's home. She sighed as she did, slipping into the water to swim for a bit. Because of the full moon, she seemed to turn completely invisible to watching eyes, her body illuminated like the rest of the river.

Finding a small island area in the very middle, she climbed up onto it to rest for the night. Here she would wait, waiting for the right brute to come to her. She knew someone would, and it would certainly be challenge for them to get across the swift flowing river that branched off to either side of where she was.

Dawn came quickly after she fell asleep, and looking down behind where she was, she could see a roaring waterfall. This was perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 21:54

Night had her hands on the tide, pushing it down to where the waters rushed within the reeds swirling and foaming at the muddy banks. Trust in the waters was not his, yet he sensed that a greater spirit would greet him upon the other side of the reeds. Easily, he dipped his ivory padded foot into the waters that parted slightly as he went through the shallows, small pebbles glistening under the moonlight as he traveled. Completely luminescent was his ivory pelt dappled with the golden-red hues that his dear mother had bestowed upon him upon his birth..but it seemed so many these days did not honor their heritage like he did.

It took a few moments before he could decide whether to cross the river or to wait and hide until the day had fully descended upon the river-land. Deciding against it, he plunged into the river full force, never looking back to what was behind him but diving straight in to the high river current. Vazeny felt the water descend over his eye-lids and skull as it rushed over him. Only by sheer strength and might did he overcome the worst of it and receive calmer waters in return as he trotted on into the shallows of a warm island. What drew him to the beautiful sandy place? He had always been different than other male wolves, always seeking something different than they sought and always looking in different places for his dreams and future than did they. So many things were different, so would anyone accept him for who he was?

Mists surrounded him in the early morning as he continued on, not really knowing what he was looking for...or who he was looking for at all. All he had was a song in his heart and a pep in his stride as he went on, knowing that someday, things would be the same as they were once upon a time. He was hardly the one to point criticisms at others, but it seemed as if the rest of the world sometimes lacked the joy he could see in everyday life. Even if everything wasn't perfect, there was still breath to breath and food to eat. Wasn't that what just any of them craved?

No...he thought quietly to himself. There was something more to life than eating fresh food and drinking laps of water that were enjoyable. Vazeny wanted companionship and friendship as well, for what was life without someone to share your happiness with? All the nutrients in the world couldn't replace what his father and sister meant to him, only friendship could fill the void that they had left. Someday...someday he would see them again.

Quietly, as he was walking, he came to a small scene with a female wolf sitting parallel of a waterfall. "Hello.." he said quietly, not wanting to be intimidating as he approached the radiant creature before him. Her pelt shimmered like the moon herself at night, full and true to the night as the sun was to the day. In dawn's light, she looked like dawn herself, illuminating his day with streaks of beauty across his horizon. Like a waterfall was she, the waves of her silken pelt catching his eye as he tread past, and her eyes were as soft as the pelt of a newborn, showing that she had the compassion that some lacked.

"My name is Vazeny," he said, bright blue eyes looking to her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 22:17

((she’s sitting on an outcrop above the start of the waterfall lol))

The ears pricked up as she heard someone else coming. Or at least the sound of paws hitting the ground in a rather happy walk. The eyes searched for who it might be, and she saw up straight as she waited for the mysterious stranger who drew near to come into her sight.

As soon as she saw the gold, red and white brute, she knew he was only part wolf, but she knew breeding was irrelevant. Had not the golden wolf known as Gem taken a German Sheppard brute as her mate? Who was she to judge others on what lineage they had? It was not her place to do so.

The spray of the waterfall behind her only made her silvery pelt shine, in the sun, and she knew she would have been happy to sit here for days. Alas, she was searching for something in particular. Might it be this unusual wolf hybrid?

“Greetings to you,” she said. “My name is Sarabi.” As she spoke, she allowed the meaning of her name to show itself. For a few seconds she completely vanished from sight, before reappearing exactly as she had been. "The mirage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 19:48

Sweetly singing were the birds as they flew above them in spirals, finally landing among their young in the safe shelter of their nests...orbs brightly gleaming. Also were his, but it was not due to the fact that he had a home to call his nor a family to protect with his very living soul. He that smiled only thought of his potential happiness and how death and despair soon left them all when one reached deep within himself to bring out the best. Too many saw the pale shadows of day instead of the light that it stored and the sunlight that shone upon them from the sun.

As he approached, his orbs spelled a sort of deep and kind shyness, as if he was young and hadn't spoken to anyone in quite a while. Still, he was happy to see her, and as she greeted him in return, he smiled a bit. Would his lineage matter to her? Wolf-dog was the first word that too many would think of when he approached, but hopefully, she would judge him on who he was..not what he was.

It was too much for him to say he was looking for love, but at least, he would settle with a companion. Traveling the roads alone was sometimes dangerous, and though he was a capable fighter, the lonely nights where he howled to the moon solemnly were the most of the reason he was here today. A home would be nice, with some friendly and familiar faces, but asking for that could be asking too much. Naturally, he was a kind individual, but if someone was harming him or his sister as a child...he would kill them without a second thought. He was strong and taller than his wolf-dog sister and many others he had encountered but still, he revealed the coloring of a red husky.

"Užasný...." he murmured as she showed him her gift. "You are truly talented in the ways of staying unobserved," he answered to her. "I have no power except for my good nature and wit," he said easily, shifting from one paw to another in slight apprehension. "But it is...of course, a pleasure to meet you. I shall tell you that I am no king...just a descendant of my kultúra....culture," he said softly, knowing that he would be forever bound to the ways that his father had taught him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptyFri Jan 18 2013, 13:54

The she wolf smiled at him as he got closer. “Many seem to think that it’s an illusion, but honestly, if you can see the mist that I can call, then it is certainly not one," she replied. She sighed where she sat, most stayed away from her, for many had heard of the blood fued between her and her half sister, Zira.

She sat where she was, quite content with the spot she had found. The weakening autumn sun was just starting to peek out enough that its first rays were able to touch her pelt, and she felt quite pleased with that. If it was one thing she loved, it was being surrounded by the rushing water and being touched by the sun.

"Well, Užasný, I am the Alpha wolf of Vernien En' Seere, a coastal land that is also know as Coast of Peace. Many wolves roam there, most of them related to me. But none have captured my interest at all, else I would not be here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptyFri Jan 18 2013, 16:48

Intrigued was the male wolf at her hidden mist that crept silently upon her, shielding her from the eyes of all. This child of the mist looked like the waterfall itself, descending upon the earth with graceful beauty. Her shimmering clay brown pelt appeared once more before him after a few moments. Vazeny plopped his rear down on the ground comfortably, knowing that there was no danger, though he had heard that danger had come to these lands quite a bit recently.

"I believe in your powers. They are magnificent," he said, admiring her with his light-blue eyes. Never had he seen anything like the powers the creatures of these lands had, they were amazing and peculiar. Certainly, they were things that he would never feel to have - he would never have access to. If only he could fly with wings and soar above the heavens or have the wind and mists at his beckoning call. It was not exactly power that he wished for...but to be one with nature like he had never felt in his life. After all, there were a few things he had never felt in his life...and a family was one of them.

Quietly, he looked to her with astonished orbs as she announced her position - it wasn't that he didn't think he capable of leading. It was that he had wished he had known she was such a a prominent leader in the lands.

Easily, he dipped his skull in honor to her as to show how he appreciated her leadership in such hard times. "I had no clue that you were an alpha, it is truly an honor to be before you," he smiled, wagging his tail slightly as he spoke.

It must be beautiful there he thought to himself, thinking of shimmering coast lines with clear waters. What a wonderful place, with no fighting or hatred in the land...so perfect. It seemed almost like home.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptyFri Jan 18 2013, 16:53

She smiled. "I only recently took over that position from my mother, Clearwater," Sarabi replied. "It was not something that we allowed to get widespread very fast, for we know there are those who will think its a good time to try and usurp me." Se sighed. "Some though have learnt the hard way that I am not one to consider weak."

The brown she-wolf smiled as she thought about home. "It is a beautiful place yes, but we are not able to avoid the darkness that clings over this world. More often than not I have had to defend my homeland from other wolves who think it would be a great territory to infiltrate. Therefore I cannot linger here long."

For now, she knew Nala and the others were looking after her homeland, but she knew that it was really her responsibility and no one else's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 00:41

Nodding, the brute listened to what she had to say intently, as if she was the only creature that existed in the entire world. Of course, he could have never guessed her to be older than he, for they were both little more than without a pack to rely on. It mattered not - those that were just beginning to excel in life depended on each other. And she could always depend on him now because from that moment on, he knew he would always be on her side.

"I can tell you are not weak. You are very strong and have a strong spirit," he said, noting that he would never want an opponent as strong as she was. Nor as smart. Obviously, she was the brains and beauty of the operation at the coastline. He could see why she wouldn't want to go around telling everyone about her newest position without allies on her side.

Vazeny could tell that she was dreaming of home, as he sometimes did. Some of his memories were good. Some were bad, but who could ever forget the place they grew up in, even if it was worth forgetting? " If you would like, I could help you defend what is yours. I shan't get in your way, for I am not one to dominate though when I need to come up with a strategy, it is usually within reach of me. I can't believe they would want to take your homeland that you have grown up in for so long. It simply isn't right," he said, shaking his skull as he thought of those defilers. They all deserved to be disposed of.

Right now, he could tell she could use all the allies she could get. It would be sad to lose her homeland simply because she didn't have enough resources available to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 00:45

The tann wolf smiled at him. "Oh I am not alone in my homeland. There are many wolves there, and those who would take it from me are also family, but I had to exile them, because they are not the type allowed there. I fear that doing so has created trouble for my friends and family."

Sarabi sighed. “You would be welcome there, any one who has a light spirit is. Those who are not have a darker spirit and often are evil.” Such was the way things were here. She knew her friends well enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 01:28

As glad as he was that there were others to protect the light brown female, he couldn't help but to think that one more couldn't hurt. There was so much hurt in the wind that blew from the west, so much solace in knowing that even among a creature that offered a home, you could still feel utterly alone. Even the stars in the sky could feel alone, for no one truly knew how far away they were from each other or how far they had traveled to appear the way they were in the night sky. No one knew how much it took for them to continue shining with all of their velocity and beauty. No one knew how hard it could be to keep a neutral expression when all that was occurring was death and fighting between family.

"It is a shame when you have to exile those who are supposed to be most supportive of you. But everything happens for a reason, and of course, I trust your judgment," he said, knowing that he for one would never in a million years tell his family to leave him. If anything, he would beckon them closer and tell them that they never must leave him alone in the world ever again. How horrid it was that her family had turned on her and decided to leave her in such a time in her life when she was meant to lead. Vazeny felt so terrible for her.

Scooting his large, ivory paw around in the dirt a few times and looking down and back up to her, he noticed that there was something that he needed to tell her. Like as a child, though, he was shy and didn't say what he meant when he really needed to. He didn't just want to come back to protect her, he wanted to come back to be with her.

Bright blue eyes pleading, he stepped forward, gathering his guts up to tell her. Vazeny couldn't hide in a shell forever and had to come out and tell her the truth. "Well, Sarabi..the thing is. There is more that I am looking for than a home. I actually came here to find...a," he gulped, gathering himself. "Mate. And even though I've only known you for a short time, I think you are amazing and a great leader. Someone I could aspire to be," he said, letting it all come out in a rush of words as he glanced down shyly before turning his strong gaze to her. "I am strong enough to help your family. And you know, there are few that have even talked to me because of my lineage. You are the first. And I knew something good was going to happen today. That good thing was meeting you," he said quietly, hoping that she felt the same way about him as he did of her.

Don't break my heart he thought to himself quietly. Please his mind raced as he became slightly anxious, but he was a true warrior and would be strong even in the hardest of situations. She had to know how he felt, even if it hurt him in the end.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 01:40

She sat there listening to the words that came out of his mouth quite patiently. “I too believed that there would be some good that would come out of today, Užasný,” she replied. She smiled at him as she spoke. Perhaps this was the good thing that was meant to happen.

“You would be more than welcome to come back with me to my homeland. Others like you are most welcome there.”

Sarabi got to her feet, and, knowing he would follow, she leapt into the fast paced stream, swimming swiftly across it, heaved herself up onto the opposite bank and looking over her shoulder, she gave a small yip, and then headed off into the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 02:04

So glad was he that she did not shoo him away and did not call him obscenities like a mongrel who hardly deserved to live. In his opinion, everyone deserved a fair chance at life and love - it seemed he had finally gotten his. It was great to be alive now, and there was no place he would rather be than with her, regardless of whether she had dramatic happenings in her life currently. They would just have to get through them together.

Quickly, he followed her, jumping swiftly into a the stream and swimming steadfastly to meet her on the other side. Bolting off after her, he knew that this was the happiest he had ever been in all his years.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 02:10

END THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))   Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking a Mirage ((open to light wolves only...))
Page 1 of 1