Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thyrax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Thyrax Empty
PostSubject: Thyrax   Thyrax EmptyFri Nov 09 2012, 14:32

Thyrax Thyrax_shaded_by_erosaf-d5n3wzq
http://erosaf.deviantart.com/#/d5n3wzq

Basics
Dubbed ;; Thyrax
Age ;; 3 years
Gender ;; Stallion
Title/Rank ;; none
Land ;; Vernien En' Seere
Herd ;; Thyza

Appearance
Coat ;; smoky black
Mane & Tail ;; flaxen flames, a throw back to his great grandsire Yarraman, and his grandsire Sorrel
Eyes ;; blue
Height ;; 18 hands
Markings ;; dark scales on nose
Scars ;; many
Daggers ;; black
Horn ;; none
Wings ;; black

Bloodlines
Breed ;; Dutch Warmblood, Pegusas, Alter Real, Hellion
Percentage ;; 50% 10% 20% 20%
Dam ;; Permisso
Grandsire ;; Satan
Granddam ;; Andruela
Sire ;; Thyza
Grandsire ;; Sorrel
Granddam ;; Dark Sunrise
Brothers ;; Doitean [Onyx's son]
Sisters ;; Asylum Escape [Onyx's daughter]

Relationships
Friends ;; Sorrel
Enemies ;; none
Love ;; none
Crush ;; none
Heartbreaks ;; none
Sons ;; none
Daughters ;; none

Personality
Alliance ;; Light
Languages ;; English

Temperament ;;
I am a bit of a ticking time bomb. Inside me there is a darker nature, thanks to my mother being the daughter of Satan. I am determined not to let that out though as I know it wouls tear me apart. Outwardsly, and in my heart, I want to be welcome where I go, and do not wish to turn to a life of malice and hatred. Let alone evil.
I am generous and king to all I meet, not cruel. I am protective of my freinds, but sadly they are lacking in a way. No one wants to know the son of Permisso. Well, except my aging grandsire. He took me in when my parents perished and has taught me how to survive and fight.

History ;;
Thyrax was born at a time when darkness seemed to reign over Freedoms Palace, in a beautiful little glade at the plains of New Life, one place that seemed untouched by evil. His mother was certainly pleased that her son took after her in appearence, save for that odd mane and tail, and took him with her to the Sanctuary of the Solo.
Thinking she could turn him into a worthy heir for her place as Satan`s daughter, and so that he would some day become leader of all evil like her sire before her. Unfortuantely, no matter how much she tried, he seemed to remain good and pure, though inside unknown to her, there is a darker side.
After being abandoned by his mother, his father, Thryza, who had vanished for a long time, found him as a yearling. He had been badly beaten up by his mother, who had wanted to kill him. He had managed to get to a safer part of Sanctuary of the Solo, and had fainted. Thryza appeared and took him home to Vernien En' Seere.
There Thryza has dwelled, becoming strong and grown up. He has defended his homoe, for his grandfather is too old now to fight, and he does not wish to see Sorrel come to any harm. He fears, but also looks forwards to the next time he meets his mother, as he feels she needs teaching a lesson!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Thyrax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: General :: Character Tracker :: Gem's Characters-
Jump to: