Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Freind Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 00:09

She had lightened in colour over the time she had been away, as well as grown up as well. No longer the gangly dark blue roan filly she had been when she met Marcán. No this was a fully grown mare, whose black and white mane and tail glowed with the light of the flames from her hellion father. She had become quite beautiful, having shed her baby coat to become a lovely blue roan mare with rabicano markings on her belly.

More than once that annoying father of her own had tried to catch her, but every time, Thowra had been there to help her out. He had even taught her a few things as well, so that she would be able to defend herself if there were a need for it.

She neighed as she moved through the trees, hidden from most, thanks to Thowra`s teachings. She paused, looking across to the gully that led to where Marcán waited for her. She had not meant to be gone so long, it had been three years since she last set hoof in Abhilasha. Did he remember her?
She strode forwards a few moments later, heading for her freinds home. Her step was high and graceful as she strode towards that favored place of all places.

Of course, he had to try and stop her. As soon as she felt the hellions gaze on her, she spun around, rearing up in annoyance. Just over eighteen hands of strong muscle waiting for him to attack again. She tired of his constant attempts to take her out of where she wanted to be. ``Wont you ever grow out of harrassing me, father?`` she asked, glaring at her father.

The chestnut stallion only laughed and lunged at her. Belofte dodged this time and kicked him hard in the side. The older horse stumbled before leaping back to his feet and attacking once more. The young mare seemed too quick for him though and soon she had another kick planted in his other side.

The two horses spun around in their fight, ignoring their surroundings. By the time it ended, in the middle of a brilliant sunset, it was Blade who fled this time, very bloodied and bruised. To be fair, Belofte had a few on her back and withers, but that was nothing in comparison. She screamed at his retreating back, before continuing towards her home.

To cross the border with her head held high, and prancing steps.

OOC: 415 words wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 00:36

Marcán's head was bowed, eyes following the movement of the bubbling creek and his young yet aging body muscular in the dappled sunlight.

Yet he was troubled, his mind clouded with sadness. Similar to the one that had plagued the current king of the lands, Flame, when his mate, Marcán's mother, had disappeared.

He missed her, even three years later. Oh how he had hunted! Searched! Begged for her to return to his side. No trail had even lasted, not even with the magic of his bond.

But a neigh has his head snapping up, ears flickering and eyes widening with disbelief. Could it be? Truly? He scolded himself for getting his hopes up so high once again, knowing it would only end in his heart breaking a little more like it did every time.

He hesitated before kicking up his hooves, deciding that he should at least check this stranger that came seeking sanctuary on his mothers lands.

But at the very edge of the magic barrier, he paused. A flighty mare kicking the seemingly aged chest of a familiar stallion, but could barely dare to breath this this mare was his filly. His love.

But as the lovely blue roan crossed the borders, he hesitated within the trees and stayed from view. Deciding to just trail her for a while and see what would come of it. After all, it might be a mare merely looking for the healer of all.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 00:47

She trotted lightly into the lands. Sure she chould defend herself, but where was the one she sought? She walked carefully through the lands, glad that no one had hindered her from coming in. That was a relief, though she wondered why no one had came to see who was intruding. Perhaps Illusion knew who she was. Who knew when it came to that one.

She walked slowly thorugh the lands, her mind roaming back to those days when she had been here once before. She had been only a yearling, but that did not bother her memory. Soon she was wandering in the direction of the hidden lake that he had shown her.

She got there, but sighed in dissappointment. ``Where are you Marcan?`` she sighed outloud. He wasn’t there.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:06

Marcán's clever hooves danced around everything so lightly, not a sound was made. He followed almost right behind her and was never seen. His mother had taught him the talents of the world, the ways to control the land and call it a friend.

A bond that grew generation after generation.

He blinked in surprise, noticing the trail she was following almost confidently. Did she remember? Did she seek him truly?

His answer came when she called his name, her sweet lyrics dancing in his ears just as prettily as he remembered.

And yet he hesitated, wanting to know why she had left. And why she had returned. So he stayed within the tree line, watching her closely.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:12

She felt like someone was following her, but turning her head around, she could see no one, even though she looked right where he was hidden. She sighed. Where was he? Why where these lands so quiet?

She was tired though from that fight with her father, so she wandered further into the glade, to take a drink from the river. Perhaps he would show up when he was ready. ``Marcán...`` she muttered, taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:16

He watched, heart aching at the distance between them as she seemed to shiver, glancing around.

"Why," he whispered quietly from his hiding place "why did you leave me?"

The pain laced his tone, evident as he fought back his emotions and watched her carefully. Making no attempt to move towards her, no matter how much he longed to hold her close.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:21

That time she heard him, and turned aroudn to stare in the direction she knew she had heard him from. ``I told you I would got for a bit of a travel to meet the others in my family…`` she replied. Knowing now that he would hear her. There was no doubt in her mind about that one now. She had never meant to be away that long. ``I never meant to be gone so long…``
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:38

"Three years," he said quietly "you left me for three years."

He slowly paced from the tree line, outline appearing against the thick, silent mist.
"Do you have any idea how worried I have been? How I have struggled each and every day, hoping and praying to the gods of the healers to keep you safe?"

He shook his head, arching his neck as he pressed his nose to his chest in a suppressed emotion manner.
"Every day I have struggled. And you prance in here...three years later, without a care."

He breathed deeply, yes darting up to lock with hers in a deep echoing sadness.
"How..how could you? Do you not love me as I do you?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Freind Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Freind Returns   A Freind Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

A Freind Returns
Page 1 of 1