New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love On the Wind(Ala)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Love On the Wind(Ala) Empty
PostSubject: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 17:31

As the days grew on, I had grown fonder of this stag that I had stayed with a little over a year now. For some odd reason, every time I saw him, my heart pounded like thunder in my chest - like a drum pounding the beat. I had missed spending every moment with him, as I had been doing in previous months. The war was nearing, and he had much to do; so I understood not seeing him around that much. I sighed, hoping to see him today so I could ask him what had been on my mind.

I soared in the air, watching the earth below as my striped wings glided down to a clearing near the tops of the mountains. I smiled to myself, my striped pelt glimmering in the sunlight as I awaited him. "Demonbane, my love!" I called to him, happiness carrying on my vocals. With so much war on its way, how nice it would be to bring a child into this world for my love and me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 18:00

I looked about from my mountain top perch as I always did for my Brother and now to help out my niece if I can in the same way. I had been busy but I should start spending more time with my mares. I looked about once more before taking to the air I flew around to boarder as I always do then started to fly towards my small part of the land.

As I did so I heard a call from Zaina. I smiled then landed on the ground before going over to her "Yes my dear Zaina" I said then decided to add something that I had been thinking of for some time now before she spoke on "Would you like to be my Queen Zaina"

I looked at the light grey zebra looking mare with her fine feathery wings and long tassels and wounded what she would say to what I had asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 18:10

My heart fluttered as I heard the pattering of wings against the sky, broad and draped - like the true rulers of the sky once were. I hoped to the heavens that it was him who was flying down to greet me. A broad smile was brought to my features immediately as he swooped down to stand upon the earth before me. Demonbane was quite handsome, I thought, and I had grown to love him very much over the time we had spent together.

Out of the sudden, he asked me a question that left me breathless and stunned all at the same time. He wanted to know if I would want to be a queen! Excitement rose in me as I stepped forward and nuzzled his neck gently, softly. Stepping back, grin plastered upon my features, I replied. "Yes, more than anything. I would love to be your queen," I said, pausing a moment before asking my next question. I was a little nervous about asking him to grant me a young one of my own. It was, after all, quite an obligation to fulfill.

"I-I would like a young one. That is what I wanted to ask you in the beginning," I said, hoping that his answer would be the one that I desired the most. It was spring, and I could feel love blossoming with the roses in the bushes and with the forest trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 18:23

I looked at her then she answered and I smiled at her reply. I nuzzled her neck Then watched as she seemed to get a little nervous at something. Then when she asked her own question i realised why.

I looked at Zaina then answered "Yes my dear you may have a young one if that is what you wish" I smiled and nuzzled her neck again before asking "do you want to stay here or going to the glade"

I looked about then back at Zaina, I was happy she had chosen me over my brother. I still wondered why I had flames yet he nor my dam and sire had them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyWed Jun 06 2012, 19:10

I smiled slightly, but I was nervous, in a good way. I hopelessly wondered how my foal would look like and if he or she would one day be strong and kind, like I was. Surely, the foal would not receive the genetic make up of Frenzy but of Fantasma, the kind and gentle. I touched my muzzle to his, nuzzling his cheek affectionately as he agreed. I wasn't one to go ballistic over him agreeing, for I knew that if he truly loved me, he would.

I pondered the decision for a few moments before deciding the best option was to stay in these lands. "There is a raging war right now, so I think it would be best for us both to stay here. We can fly and escape anything, but still, I believe it is better to be safe than sorry," I said, hoping that he would agree with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyThu Jun 07 2012, 19:10

I smiled at her and nuzzled her neck back. I listened to her answer and nodded "good idea it is safer here then at the Glade " i said gentaly. I looked at her before walking around behind her, i nuzzled her rump then looked up "Are you ready my Queen?" i asked her i wouldn't start with out her consent first even if she wanted a foal.

I softly nuzzled her rump again while a waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyThu Jun 07 2012, 19:47

Even though he had told me before that he loved me more than the world, it still felt surprising to hear him call me his queen. I smiled to him, showing him that she appreciated the use of the term and that she was ready as well. "Yes, I am ready my love," I called to him. Only a good stallion would wait for his mare's approval before doing the deed, and I knew he certainly was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 03:20

Nuzzling her rump again I waited for her to give the go ahead, when she did I smiled gently. I mounted her carefully as not to hurt her or get my forelegs caught on her wings. I finshed the deed then dismounted and moved to her side and nuzzled her neck "Are you alright Love?" I asked wanting to make sure she was okay.

I looked at Zaina her beautiful grey coat with zebra markings and soft wings and smiled. It did not matter she was a the young sister of Frenzy's, I would always try to my best to keep her from harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) EmptySat Jan 12 2013, 20:54

I looked back to him and nuzzled his cheek gently, knowing that I would always love him. "Of course I am, love. I am always okay when you are near," I smiled, feeling simply radiant in the mist of the morning. But soon, the long weeks and months of the pregnancy would kick in, and I would not feel good every day, but it mattered not. I would still trudge through it. They always said that it got easier the second time around, but it wouldn't be hard with him there to protect her.

Sometimes, I feared that things with my brother would get out of control but I knew that in my heart, I could never take his side in all actuality. I could never betray him either, so our secrets are our own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Love On the Wind(Ala) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love On the Wind(Ala)
Page 1 of 1