Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) Empty
PostSubject: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 17:09

Flaring her nostrils, eyes widened as she entered her Destination. Never mind her parents, anyone who told her what she couldn't do. She had dreams that may or may not even be possible. Not that her parents ever been down on her because they hadn't. They were actually quite nice parents She'd never regret having them. They would never understand her completely, that was parents for you though. She wondered if they were curious where she was or were they unconcerned. Why would they care she was just another foal to them right? She did some way or another miss them.It was alright to miss your parents now and then she knew that much. She at least one of those crazy mares who were depressed almost all the time. A cold hard case she hated to think about, Mares worth nothing. She knew it was wrong to think so poorly of others. It was how she was though, she couldn't control it. Like she couldn't control the fact that she was a neutral. One of those some would say, at least she was more headed towards being evil. At least she tried to be evil, she sometimes slipped up though.

Holding her head up high she looked around curious about her surroundings. It was a good thing she was alive and escaped the last disease that had fogged over the last land she had been. Horrible as it been she was glad it had not been her, she was to young to die. It hadn't been fair that all those Equines and others had to die, it happened though. She hoped her mother and father made it okay, she'd be heartbroken if they didn't. They had gave her life surely they did not deserve to die. Life wasn't fair sometimes, she knew that of course. She could remember her mother teaching her all the things she'd need in life. She had listened closely knowing for the best that she better listen. Her mother had better experience than she did then when she was only a filly. A Beautiful filly she had made she smiled at the Thought. She was even more beautiful now than when she was a foal. Making a beautiful Steel Grey, She looked delicate though. Others didn't know that, they only judged her by her looks.

She was smarter too, Smarter than a average mare would be in fact. She'd been prepared for almost everything in love, and it's downs and ups. She found life to be like an Roller coaster moving up and down in away. Here at the Alaknanda River, she wasn't here for love she was here for a home. She could protect her if it came to that, most mistook her as weak. She in fact was not weak, she just took on the image of a small mare, only reaching fourteen point two hands in all. She made up in beauty for that though and strength. Fast she was too, this was what she got from her mother, Speed. It fit her though, anyone could see that of course.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 16:56

Neon blue daggers plodded against the sloppy sod, splashing easily in the slop. Birds were singing, rabbits hopping about, with the entire forest filled with life. Even the little grasshoppers played at the streams and around trees, hopping merrily with delight. Foals, so cute, so wonderful crow-hopped around like frogs, fumbling with their too long pillars around their pretty mothers. Some were with stags surrounding them, speaking in a gentle matter. Life went on. No. Wait, let's back this up. Everything happened, every single one of these things until.....he showed up. All the chatter ceased, and even the mares, screaming with the pressure on their minds ran from the terror that was approaching. They were trying to kill their foals. That was just one of the powers a half demon has.

Sighing, the cobalt one released their minds, hearing sobbing faes standing over the bodices of their colts. Stags stood over their new vixens with guilt. There was always death, and no one could deny it - not even a pathological liar like him. Neon gleaming optics shone brightly, his massive 21hh form casting a massive shadow over the land. The ground seemed to shatter as his massive pie-pan sized hooves crashed with each stride. Shimmering, cascading light shone over him, beautifying the ugly that resided in his heart, the overwhelming darkness. Tresses of bright blue bounced upon his sloped shoulder, making him seem like something from a horror film. They might wish he wasn't real, but Frenzy was as real as night and day.

So many were fearful of them, and even the queen of the desert lands had kicked him out from the fear that made its dwelling in her constantly. Previously, he just wanted to pick up the pieces that her previous mate had left over. It was time to start a new reign - the reign of Frenzy. There had to be some way he could obtain lands. The only way was to gather mares...and slaves. Most of them weren't worthy of his herd and would be reduced to only small pickings for his real mares to torment - or kill, but that option was for the ones that couldn't even be bred to produce worthy heirs. Only unicorns and hellions would be accepted as herd members. The rest would all be his loyal slaves, killing all they came in contact with.

Just over a hill, his neon orbs zoned in on a single fae, flaring his nostrils to scent the most pure Unicorn aroma he had felt tingling against his velvets. Perfection was her form, darker than the average prissy horned beast - naturally, since he could feel the hate radiating from her calculating orbs. Petite and slim was her form, and she seemed to be rather composed, standing upon the plain. Beside her, the river flowed freely, making plenty of commotion and noise so that if she rebelled, no one would hear her fearful screams of terror, wouldn't notice the blood dripping from her wounds as he gashed at her sides. Laughing triumphantly, he dearly hoped that this one would be worthwhile for something more than a slave. There had to be SOMEONE that wasn't scum, didn't there?

Frenzy strolled nonchalantly up to her, not bothering to bow in her presence. After all, she was a mare, and mares didn't deserve his respect unless they were his queen. From the looks of it, she had a chance to do so. Quite stunning she would look with her steel gray pelt against his, but she had some major competition to surpass if she even wanted to be considered. Frenzy wanted someone with attitude and looks, someone that actually gave a damn about winning and wasn't as stupid as a Shetland Pony. "Greetings, fae," he hissed, his enormous bodice towering over her rather small one. "You probably know who I am....but I don't really keep tabs on all the possibly unworthy faes that travel the lands. Tell me, are you unworthy?" he asked, a smirk expanding upon his features, showing the crimson blood on his lips from his last kill. It was simple. She answered yes, she got to talk. She answered no...she got to die.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 21:30

She was beautiful in fact, just she didn't let anyone tell her that she was. She had learned that only sissies did that, Just maniacs too. Crazy as they were she could handle them. She had practice with them at her very own home, well old home. She couldn't remember the last time, that she had to help her father dispose of a body. She smiled excited to that she might get to kill someone. She might be small, she was capable of killing though and she was actually good at it. She almost could see the blood dripping down a corpse.

It brought pleasure down her spine, she could just see it. Almost to excited to be on her own, it wasn't good for her. Of course being excited about something wasn't always the greatest thing. This was though, she knew that much at least. She smiled to herself, before tossing her banner so it wasn't in front of her eyes. Her mane was longer than it should be, which can get annoying. Oddly enough it didn't faze her all the time as it did to others. No she was smarter she knew how to be careful enough to make it stay.

She lifted her head to the sound of a stallion a foolish one probably she thought bitterly. Of course that was what she thought of most stallions these days. She looked at him almost glaring at him, her death stare. What did he want with her anyways? Well it better be quick she thought bitterly to herself. He looked like a fool to her, maybe even something more she thought almost bursting out laughing. Giggling to herself he was probably curious what she was laughing about. Oh it would be fun to play around with this stallion.

Hearing what he said she almost well bursted out laughing. " Yes." She would play along with his Game maybe? She smiled innocently at him before she turned to having a mischief look on her face. " Tell me you think you have me fooled? Or do I have you fooled?" She sighed closing her eyes slightly shaking with laughter. " You probably look at me as weak, Small, but sorry to disappoint you I'm strong, and you think you faze me because you don't, not even the blood on your maw, in fact I haven't killed someone in a long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 12:54

Anger pounded in his harks for a moment as he stood there, rage taking over at the simple notion that she would even think of laughing at him. How much better it was, though to keep the blind, the blind. In other words, he didn't want her to have the slightest idea that he could see every thought, every waking moment of her life before his eyes. Instead of taking his time to prowl through her memories, he would simply ask her. If she didn't tell the truth, well, then we both know what would happen then. Stamping a cobalt pillar, he snorted, his perfectly tapered nostrils flaring as annoyance clearly shone in his demonic orbs. This one was a real bitch, really! The more ignorant, the more fun he told himself, smirking at her small commentary.

"You're right," he laughed, flicking his whipcord leisurely. "No one is worthy enough for me," he replied, emotionless orbs laid on hers. Frenzy considered she was insane with her continuous giggling, her annoying know-it-all attitude. Did she think she was playing with him? "I don't play your childish games, sorry," he murmured sarcastically, a deadly bite to his words. He meant every word, and he didn't care whether or not he had to implement his silent threat. Killing mares wasn't his genre, but if they got in his way, they could go too.

Already, she was boring him to death with her endless banter, her flirting, or whatever mares said contributed to their annoying nature. Poison released itself from his dagger, eating away at the terrain in which it occupied. Bubbles with acid within them rose up from the earth, leaving a tunnel to hell where his dagger had been. Such mares weren't smart enough to be impressed with tricks like this. After all, prissy little Unicorns had no interest in darkness and flames. All they could think about was their perfect wonderland where they would be loved and cherished forever. If she went with Frenzy, her dreams of perfection would be quite disturbed. Maybe she wouldn't be a slave, but love? She had to be hallucinating.

"Which makes you weak," he replied in a matter of fact manner. "The ones who follow standards are. I act how I want to, making me a greater evil than all those that followed a specific leader. I scoff at the Gully because they act like their ancestors wanted them to. I loathe Ashton, but doesn't everyone?" he smirked, showing off his intelligence. The twisted horn atop his large skull shone with superiority, already expecting her to go to his lands. If she didn't agree to come with him, he'd just force her to later. When there was a will, there was always a way. After all, in a race of survival of the fittest, the demon kings always won. "You'll find out just how strong you are if you try to fight me," he sneered, keeping his gaze low, placidity showing in his callous orbs. Frenzy wasn't afraid to kill her. It was natural, that yearning blood lust, that love for the hunt. That was his only love.

Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:53

She laughed, after all he was only a stallion in her eyes. Worthless creatures she thought happily to herself. Mostly they thought they were stronger than all mares until the day they found the right match. She wasn't the strongest mare, and she mostly didn't like to fight it was more fun to annoy them. She ignored the fact that she had the urge to annoy him even more. Should she? Might make her end up killed or a slave though. Like she cared though to her, death seemed interesting and being a slave well most likely all the other slaves would suffer.

She knew that a way to kill this stallion would be easy, he was so full of himself. Except she wouldn't do the pleasure of killing him because she'd save that for another mare. Her father had taught her all the ways to kill. Of course she used them for self defense, and after all the times she had to protect herself using them she was a skilled fighter. She was for sure a cold blooded killer and if she really wanted to she could kill him. Of course that would be bragging, she hoped he could hear what she was thinking.

Of course she thought he was bragging, which actually didn't bother her. His words just made her want to fool around with him even more. " Funny that you say that, since I think making you annoyed is more fun than actually trying to kill you. I shall warn you though getting involved with a mare like me can be fun, well actually dangerous. You'll never know exactly what I will do next, even if you think you can." With that quick statement she was all of a sudden right next to him. She nipped him harshly unafraid of what he might do.

" Go ahead kill me," her voice was daring. She laughed quietly before she walked a few feet away from him. The perfect spot to taunt him she thought laughing. " If you dare, of course it isn't like I'd mind really." She knew that he must be really tempted to kill her by now. Except he probably didn't expect to meet a mare like her unafraid of him. " Oh come on? What? Never meet a mare that isn't afraid to die?" That's when she turned serious looking at him, daring him all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 17:28

From simply the inner thoughts the cobalt stag gathered from this vixen, he could tell that she was rather...distressed, in a psychological way. What exactly was wrong with it was not evident, but her thoughts jumped from one internal discussion to another. Although it might have been interesting to think about how crazy she was in actuality, she wasn't amusing him - not yet, at least. In a few moments, if she didn't bother to impress him or at least try to, he would simply leave.

Frenzy could hardly contain a chuckle, for her audacity was just too much! "You are an incompetent fool," he murmured, daring her with his orbs to make a move to kill him. Being trained by the demons had many complications and an extreme number of advantages. One of them was his great abilities in war, to be able to kill nearly any opponent that challenged him. Taking down a vixen that wasn't even sure if she was the strongest fae in the lands would be nothing. After all, he had used his mind control already to control a queen - Armada. What made her think she was so much more special? For all she knew, she would be a slave.

"You cannot kill me...even if you tried. I should slaughter you for even threatening to. Or, have you not noticed that I have the ability to hear your thoughts?" he asked, a sarcastically pleasant expression overcoming him. Flicking his neon blue whipcord, he stood there, yawning as if he was bored out of his mind.

False dares were so juvenile and immature. Why couldn't there be any adult mares that were actually evil? Perhaps, he wouldn't give the position of queen to anyone, for no one truly deserved it. Perhaps, someone as experienced as Koupa or Armada would get it...someone like them. There would be a great fight, and he would attend it with pleasure. "Why would I kill you? I'd much rather use you. You can produce heirs, right? Why do you think I even showed up?" he laughed. "I think it's best you come. Now," he replied, motioning with his skull toward the border.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 13:45

She just stared at him, her eyes burning in anger. This stallion had no right playing around with her. She didn't care what he thought about her, she wanted to kill. Her Blood lust was going to get the best of her sooner or later. She Squealed in Anger and Fiery, She wanted to kill and that she would. She wasn't scared of him, she had no reason to. Whatever he said did not effect her, she was a Mare of Fury. She wouldn't let anyone Insult her like that, it was a Insult to her. A insult he would pay for of course, it was what she was brought up with.

She was of great Bloodlines, to good in fact, and she was brought up right to. She knew how to kill and she wasn't afraid to prove that she could. This stallion was close to getting killed himself, besides he thought to much of himself. Any stallion like that was a fool and Isate took advantage of that. This one didn't bother her and sooner or later he'd learn who he was messing with. Well she knew already that he wasn't even worth it, he acted like a young stallion.

She rose her head just a little bit higher, still not reaching his head, so she could look him in the eye. To small she thought, well that didn't bother her. She knew height didn't have anything to do with Strength. She'd know that from experience, well from having to much Experience. Without taking her eyes off him she started think about all the ways she could Annoy him. Their were to many ways she thought to herself, almost laughing. Only a fool let himself be bothered by a mare like her.

" Well only ones that would have a Big head like yours." She smiled quite proud of her Insults. She loved it that stallions were so easy to Annoy, and like this one. She felt her mouth watering, she wanted to kill him. She wouldn't do it though, she could annoy him even more. " Sorry stallion but that ain't good enough to make me go, Say please or you will learn a true Dark mare's way of life. Don't worry I was taking it easy on you but now that I think about it since you think me as a Slave then... I'd force you to think all my dark thoughts, with me killing all your other slaves, and quite possibly your Herd mares." She smirked at him, fury in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)   Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks can be Deceiving (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1