Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] EmptyMon Feb 06 2012, 02:51

Dark tipped hooves brushed the unfamiliar dirt of the lands borders, her nostrils flaring with the flightiness that any unclaimed fae possessed. Timid steps carried the slender bodice, a scared gasp escaping her as she passed the invisible barrier and froze, as if some unknown force was out to attack her.

The blue touched eyes flickered around, never resting in a place in their scanning movements. And, finally though no more relaxed them before, she carried herself nervously forwards, her pink nose stretched out before her as her eyes darted around.

The white of her pelt glistened in the morning sunlight, the dark patches seeming almost hidden under her flowing locks, but her yes remained the same icy blue of her youth.

She was searching for the only one she could remember, other then her mother. Since her death she had wandered pointlessly, before remembering a kindly stag that they had both come upon whilst at the river one year. Her mother had said she would joined him at his lands, but they had gotten lost on their way, in one of the heaviest winters these lands had ever been struck by. And her being the tender age she was, they had both struggled. Her mother had died in that storm, unable to continue.

It had been a miracle she hadlived.

But now with only a memory of a distant grey stag, she sought the only chance she had left.

OOC: egh.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] EmptySun Jun 03 2012, 12:10

Solitude. Nothing but its weary presence whisked through his tresses - no sunlight filled with warmth ran its fingers over his noble pelt as it once had. All of them had disappeared, and it seemed as if the land was filled with only sorrow. Their bold ruler had ceased his presence and had failed to return one day from the meeting terrain. Only a shimmering, muscular ivory stag stood between desertion and an inhabitable land. The terrain...her queen, had been mourning in sorrow and despair - it was a wonder she had not perished due to her state. A sigh welled at his lips, escaping him in a final wooshing motion. Was any hope left of Dawna's return....or even any of the others - were they even still alive?

Perhaps, he should have given up on this simple land long ago and left in search of those of new blood to carry on his life and his love fully. There was no one to talk to, except for the winds that whistled beneath his maw and swiveled around his harks. His senses had become much more keen over the last few months alone, and he couldn't help to react instantly at the slightest of rustling of leaves.

Thyone snapped his skull up immediately, nearly jumping with anticipation as he turned his dark orbs behind him to the lake. "Hello?" he asked softly, brushing past trees and bushes quite frantically, worried that someone had come to steal the land from the lost Jeromo. It had been his fears for so long - he was in the Council, he knew, and it was not his duty to stop lands from being taken over unless the stag was present and the threat was an evil force. "Is anyone around?" he asked, stunned by how his voice sounded. He hadn't heard himself speak in so long..

Suddenly, he saw her. Stepping forward, he felt a sort of deja vu, like he had seen her once before. "....Who are you? I have seen you somewhere before, I feel," he whispered, taking another look at her markings. And then he looked into her eyes. "Neaki?" he pondered aloud. "Is it really you?" he began to smile to her, hoping it was so. "Is your mother with you? Please tell me she is here," he pleaded hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] EmptyMon Jun 04 2012, 00:26

The timid steps continued though the nipping cold, the branches of low cut trees scrapping over her painted hide and had her jumping with every few strides.

But the thin frame instantly froze at the sound of a voice upon the wind, hooves poised as if ready to run at the rumbling tones. But oddly, they were strangely familiar. Was this the strange, kind stallion from her youth?

More huskily tones followed, floating towards as in a soft caress as the crunching of icy leaves followed and a large, grey coloured stallion barged into sight. His mighty horn gleaming between her searching orbs.

She studied him for a short moment before allowing a brisk nod.
"I am Neaki..." she whispered, bright blue eyes meeting his "I..I remember you...Thyone? I have found you at last."

At his pleading, deeply wishing tones a sadness seemed to surround them and wordlessly she shook her slender neck, not offering an explanation but her meanings where clear. Her mother was no more.

Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] EmptyWed Jun 06 2012, 14:45

Mist settled on the mossy floor of the forest, dew nipping at his heels as he craned nearer, massive skull edging closer until they were nearly nose to nose. It seemed as if he could not draw the words out of himself to express the gratitude that he felt teeming within. Perhaps, the long time alone had not fared him as well as he thought. Being a sole defender of a terrain somehow played with his mind during the night hours where he could seem to hear the wolves scream from the mount of Kilimanjaro.

His anticipation, though, was shattered as the fae shook her dainty skull. Hotness seemed to overwhelm his features as he turned his noble skull away, knowing now that he had no one but the wind. Silken tresses wrapped him in a film of wind, separating him from his past sorrows. It was time to go, and he knew his life as a council member had been an utter failure. Hardly any of them had made it out unscathed, and he the most suffered.

"She....has...passed," he whispered, somber in his expression, his orbs just sunken back coals in his eye sockets. "You may stay though, for you are the only part of her that has not left me. She was to be my queen when my last one disappeared. I knew something had happened to separate us....I had h...hoped that she had loved me as I loved her," he looked out onto the distance, blinking back emotions. A true warrior never revealed his soft heart, but he thought like a heart of stone. Neaki could not know his pain, he could not let her into his world yet.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] EmptyThu Aug 16 2012, 23:52

She blinked the bright blue orbs in surprise at the sudden closeness of the ivory stallion, but she stopped herself from recoiling and held her stubbourn pride in place. After all, it was the last thing she held of herself.

But at the unmuttered words it seemed as if the sky had fallen down, breaking his very being. Had he truly loved her mother so? She could not remember, she had been so very young at the time. But as the defeat shone in his orbs, she couldn't help but wonder if she ever wanted to feel the same...to be hurt once more, for loosing her mother had been bad enough. Did she ever want to find love?

"Yes," she mused softly, a sad sigh leaving her "some winters ago...."

The head snapped up at his words, the nervousness seeming to leave her as her pink nostrils flared.
"I thank you for allowing me to stay, as I have wondered long and far until remembering of you...and she did love you Thyone, every day she muttered your name and even on her death bed, her last thought was of you."
She sighed, shaking her head once more and wondered why she was even telling him this.
"She left because of you! To save you!" she declared "not because she did not feel the same...she had no choice in the matter."

She hesitated, unable to say more. Her mother had been a quiet fae, never muttering more then a few words a day. But she had listened, even to the ones not directed upon her. His name was always there at her lips, every grey stallion had appeared like him. She had noticed the flare of hope in each one, until looking defeated as they passed. She only knew this by watching, not by words of her mother's maw.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:46

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]   Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Haven on the Thyone [Phantom]
Page 1 of 1