Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:08

Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) Black__Red_and_White_by_urilium

Naděje scowled as she looked about the River flats, the shadows hiding her perfectly. There was nothing about this place that she liked and because of that her shadow power worked perfectly, concealing her from all prying eyes, even those who normally penetrated the darkness of shadows with their different gifts.

Only the ones who had a chance with her would see through her illusion, she knew that much. But who would those stallions be?

Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:51

The sun was shiny and the grass was green. Birds were singing and Venom thought he was going to gag. The winged stag trotted proudly through the river, his eyes gleamed with mischief and an equal amount of hatred. Though he had been born to the lesser evil, Armada, the lack of a father and the lack of excitement in his life had turned him to finding his elder brother, Trainwreck. And since he had joined his ranks, things had turned around dramatically for him.

And now here he was, searching for another slave, or perhaps and equal. Well, there was none that would be equal to him, of that he was positive. None would be greater than him, either. She would be equal or lesser than him, and he would not take any different.

Venom flapped his wings a few times and then folded them to his sides, continuing to walk along the ground, his silver body with black designs shimmering in the sunlight. And then he spotted her. A tri-colored mare was walking along through the area. He couldn't help but watch her move.

He approached her. "Hello, mare. Why are you alone?" he asked, sneering and circling her slowly, looking her up and down as if she were a delicious meal placed before him.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 23:16

Hemlock

I landed lightly, my dark hooves hitting the ground and smoothly moving into a walk, my ebony wings folding back against my flanks. The sun's heat barely penetrated the leaves of the trees, despite the fact that it was spring. Birds flew in circles after each other, singing sweetly, trying to catch a new mate for the season. I walked towards the river though, my dark purple eyes moving this way and that, before stopping on a red and black fae, as well as the form of a pure black stallion, who I knew well to be Venom, Therthis's and Armada's little wretch.

"Greetings," I said smoothly to the fae, ignoring Venom completely. To say that I didn't like the black hellion was an understatement. I had heard that he joined up with his oldest half brother, Trainwreck. That didn't make me too terribly keen to get to know him. Not to mention, he was competition. I didn't like having his sort of competition at all... Especially in Alaknanda. Why his kind was allowed within twelve miles of the claiming grounds, I didn't know. Fortunately, I probably wouldn't have to worry about him too terribly much. The strange fae looked like the type who'd make up her own mind, and rip to shreds anyone who told her she didn't have any choice.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:09

"good on you for seeing me stallions. Few can lest I want them to be able." she laughed darkly. She rolled one green eye in scorn. "try and claim me by force and rip te to shreds. So tell me who he are and why he deserve me, a Hell Charger?"
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:21

Venom snorted, glaring at Hemlock as the stag landed. He ruffled the feathers on his wings and ground his teeth together, biting his tongue to keep from saying something extremely rude. "The name is Venom and I am the Beta stallion in Holle Auf Erde,"

He snorted and pawed at the ground. Hopefully his brother wouldn't show up, or there would beno chance of him winning this mare over.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:27

She snorted. A good name that one was. But what of the other? She said nothing for the moment, waiting for Hemlock to introduce herself. All she simply did in reply was snort.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:37

Hemlock

I was tempted to speak over Venom as he introduced himself, but I didn't, feeling that for one thing, it'd be pointless, and for another thing, it was a bit beneath me. Instead, I waited, hating having to let him introduce himself first, even though he'd beaten me to the fae. "I'm Hemlock, beta of Aonar Ciúnas." I knew that Venom and I were pretty evenly matched when it came to our skills and experience. Admittedly, he'd had Trainwreck around to give him pointers, but then again, I'd had Fantasma and Nightshade around. This would either get very interesting, very ugly, or both, I knew, unless this abnormal fae were to forestall it.

"What, may I ask, is your name?" I said, my eyes locked on those of the hellion charger.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:52

She laughed coldly. Hemlock? What a stupid name, she thought to herself. Who in their right mind would give such a pathetically light name to a stallion? She did not allow this to show however. "Ye call me Naděje," she replied in that chilling voice that she'd always had. "Tell meh, are there any others of meh kind here?" She was curious if she was the first of her kind to come to this place.

Her voice was devoid of any emotion what so ever.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 11:03

Trees blurred as the wind raced the nimble pillars that cascaded across the terrain. Over rocks, over creeks, over fallen branches, demolishing them as steam seemed to spout from the flaring nostrils. Flames from a thousand fiery seas seemed to consume the earth beneath him, trees catching aflame as he raced, raced for something he couldn't find. Worthiness.

Platinum cascaded over his muscular, thin bodice, doused with flames of all shapes and sizes. Hues of deep crimson, from his maternal side and purest ivory, blessed from his paternal side caressed him. Alacrity shone deep within his criticizing orbs, obsidian hued and aflame with years of vengeance much needed toward the horrid beasts that demeaned his lineage. Animosity rose in his throat like bile, acidic and venomous to all who dared to stand in its presence. A monopoly would play down as he, under the name of his great blood, would rise to power. All would cower under his deleterious rule.

Oh, but how, you ask? The basis for a coup d'teat of the entire institution of the gully terrains was built on internal structure and strength, and without faes of his own, it was an impossible task. Goodness had become lethargic from fighting the upper generation that they had hardly any focus to give to the rising powers of the youth. They had hardly paid attention to the signs that a new power would arise from the ashes of the cobalt stag. Hardly were the flames of his soul tractable, nor were they pleasant to be around. Intelligence gathering would be used to achieve his goals, through any means possible, yet he was more like his father than anyone. Intelligence had to be the key factor in success, not brute force like the cobalt one had used. It would lead to his demise, which he would gladly partake in executing.

It seemed there was only one way to go, from here - and that was to find someone else that was worthy of him to begin a basic herd. No heirs were needed yet, just fighters and manipulators - it would not be him dying in this battle. Seeing only two years, no one had really begun to notice him as a full on threat yet, except for his mother. Oh, she had faith that he would set foot on the battle ground and reclaim the world for the one who laid cold in the ground, burning in the depths of hell. It was all about the revenge.

In the brightest hour, they would succeed. Hardly had he noticed that his whole world had become aflame, muscles bulging and ripping as he sauntered to the center of the land. Even his orbs were ablaze as he swelled with power. This was all for show, but he knew he would receive opposition from her if he gained too much attention too quickly. It was best to keep a low profile in the early years.

Flames quietly trickled down to just him, as he tread easily - not worried about a thing in the world. His orbs were volcanic as he sensed the cool air, knowing that another hellion was close. Wherever she was, she was his...most definitely. Emerald pools caught his own ones of the sun's rays, explosive material, and the crimson flashed through his vision as he turned slightly in her direction. Pride wielded, he knew that it was time for him to show his stuff, what he was made of to others.

She was quite impressive this...what was her name? He had almost forgotten to check. Nadeje it didn't have a terrible ring to it. Sauntering up, he glanced at the others. Poor fools. What would a sophisticated fae like this want with the means of these two pieces of scum? Flaring his flames out slightly, he stood before her, dismissing the others. "They call me Embruixat," he smirked. Exile would be so proud of him, his only male successor.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 11:36

Hemlock

I hissed slightly as Embruixat approached, his flames nearly brushing against the ebony feathers of my wings, before he drew them back to himself. He was Exile's son, I knew. Nightshade had once spoken to me of Exile's murder of Jegathema, the one-time king of The Gemdas. I had no doubt that the white hellion's son would be just as bad.

"No, Naděje," I said, my tongue savoring the name. "There are none like you here. Other hellions, yes, but they're of a different sort." I thought of Zandere for a moment, wondering how he was. Perhaps I'd visit his home soon... We hadn't spoken much since Melodia had come with me to Aonar Ciúnas. Perhaps by now he had his own queen... I'd like to meet the fae that won his heart in the end.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 12:34

She snorted, eager to find out about these other hellions. "Like meh in some ways are they? What ways do you think those are?" she asked the group before her. She was interested a little, but her voice stayed flat and deviode of emotion as was her usual way. Though there was a slight sneer to it this time.

She would not be compared to those silly creatures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 13:55

A growl almost rose in his chest as he spotted the disgusting mongrel whose lineage was tainted by that of scum stag. For a moment, he deliberated upon whether or not burning his wings to a crisp would demolish his chances..but decided upon it anyways. Volcanic pupils jutted to the edge of his orbs, glaring at the ebony one lividly, contemplating revenge that had boiled over for ages. In one single movement, subtle and hardly noticeable, he flared a bit of sun hued flame toward the very end of the scum's wing, hoping to catch it aflame. Sure, it would grow back...but not for months rendering him flightless.

Snickering to himself, he turned his attention back to the one who had brought him here. "Of course," he grumbled, pausing before he went onto his intelligent explanation of their race in comparison to the futility of the mixed types. "We are superior to the trivial bits of scum that roam the earth, using either our brute strength of fire or intellect to rule over the centuries. Truly, there are pure bloods in this land, as myself. These...though, they are nothing but mud-bloods, a bit higher on the pecking order than they should be, in my opinion...." he trailed off, smirking to the weak, pathetic Hemlock as he could feel the anger smoldering in the son of his enemy's violet pools. It wasn't like there was anything he could do, though. If he dared attack, he would be ripped to shreds.

"I relish in ripping creatures like Hemlock to shreds. I suppose we have that in common, no?" he asked, chuckling darkly to himself as he studied her features for the slightest spark of emotion. There would be none. "This is the weakest you will see in the lands," he sneered, flicking his flaming whipcord at the ebony alicorn. What a pathetic piece of scum.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 14:06

She considered his words, wondering what he would do if she refused him. She smirked, shooting Hemlock a withering icy glare. She would not be going with him, she knew that much. No horse tainted by unicorn blood would win her darkness.

"What of you others? Too afraid to speak of yourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 17:11

He watched silently, feeling no need to speak as Hemlock was answering her questions quite willingly. Venom curled his lips in disgust before turning to glare in the direction of another approaching stag. He had not met this one before, but a worthy opponent he would be in winning this mare. Venom wasn't very confident in himself, and he was already figuring he wouldn't win the mare over, especially with another stronger stallion in his presence.

"I am never afraid to speak, I just have little to say," Venom hissed in response to Nadeje, not worrying whether he offended her or not. "My father is a fool and my mother is traitor. I'm set on making a name for myself, in the darkest way possible, and I am looking for a mare to stand at my side." It was better to be straight forward than to scurry around the point.

The winged stallion opened his mouth to speak but stopped, thinking better as he spotted yet another approaching.

Black and white pelt was glistening and hot under the sun. Black eyes were empty andifeless as he watched the group that had gathered around the mare. She seemed rather uninteresting to him, but then again it took a lot to impress Trainwreck, the good friend of Satan and the king of Holle Auf Erde.

The king approached slowly, appearing uninterested, which he was. He looked down on them from his towering height and smirked as he saw Hemlock. That poor stag was the only non-hellion here. "Greetings fae, I am Trainwreck, the king of Holle Auf Erde." He glared at the flaming stag for a moment and then turned his gaze to his half brother and Beta. "I see you have already met my Beta. Are you not impressed?" His tone was sneering and cold.

He wondered if this mare would be interested in coming with his brother, or with him. He hoped she wouldn't choose one of the other, less worthy stallions. Though he saw nothing that told him she was worthy of him at the moment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 17:51

Waves of hate radiated throughout his massive form, flames wrapping about his burly pillars momentarily as he kept his insidious volcanic pools locked on hers of the finest emerald. Oceans of disgust turned within him as he heard the pathetic vocals of the others make a futile attempt in speaking to the one so powerful. As they made useless excuses as to why they wore speechlessness, he noticed that one much more easily got his point through if he stood at a loquacious perspective.

He became even more cantankerous as more of them flooded in, wishing they would not invade his space so - like the parasites they were. Swarming in by the numbers, as the moments rolled on, far too annoying for his tastes. Rather, he stuck around, not entirely for the benefit of meeting such a worthy fae as she; it was just as satisfying for them to see him as an impious annoyance. Being around them was rather painful now, seeing as the half-blood had to call in reinforcements to win himself a mare. How pathetic he was - the piece of dirt couldn't even capture himself a mare with his own wit and intelligence. Perhaps it was because he was lacking in those quite important areas.

Quietly, he guarded his mind as he felt the approach of another more powerful soul, yet not one such as himself. Trainwreck. Surely, it had been a while since he saw the brutish stag roaming throughout the lands. There was a reason for his most recent appearance though - in hopes that the strong vixen would choose his weakling of a brother. Embruixat nearly laughed out loud at the thought, knowing that she would have had to be deranged to choose a half-blood like the ebony scum. Perhaps, he would find that she truly wasn't worth his time, if she chose those lesser than himself.

After all, he had so much more to offer than them. No mares he had to his name, and he could not promise her the throne, but she would be given more of his time, seeing as the would be the only fae currently to his name. Yes, he could offer her so much, and it was only a matter of time until he stepped to the throne of the Gully, taking his father's place in glory. Little did they all know, his father was not completely done for..

"Impressed with what?" he said quietly to himself, smirking with absolute disgust toward the two of them. "I am a rising power in Danger Gully, awaiting the moment to seize power. My attempts will not be in vain," he said, coaxing her to the land of darkness with his words.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 18:03

She laughed harshly. "Right now none of you impress me," she snapped at exumbriat. "you are too young for one such as me." he might as well leave.
She looked at venom and the others, turning away from the one shed told to pretty much leave. "Nor does lateness impress me." she sighed with a sneer on her face.
Though if truth be told there was some merit in Venom at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 18:26

Trainwreck could not help but chuckle and roll his eyes at the mare. She was not impressed with any of them? Surely she found at least one of them intriguing. The king laughed out loud as she told Exumbriat he was too young for her. She was quite harsh, and Trainwreck liked that. "I do not need to impress you, mare," Trainwreck snorted. "It is you that needs to impress me." He chuckled and shook his head, letting his thick black forlock fall in to his lifeless eyes.

The younger brothers glared at Trainwreck, wishing that the better stallion had not shown up. He wished that he had been the only one to approach this fae. With competition, he was sure to not win her over. Regardless, he laughed at her statement that none of them were impressing her, and especially at the comment she made to Exumbriat. Tough break, he thought smartly, a smug smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 18:33

"Me? Have to impress a lesser ranked hellion like you? I am a Hell Charger, not one of your pathetic hellion mares, Trainwreck." she scowled at him, pinning her ears back. He would not get her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 18:49

Determination was key in survival in any barbaric land such as this, and the brute decided he was not to give up so easily. As he heard from many before, intellect was triumphant over brute force. Nothing would stand between him and victory, especially not these slime balls pretending to be well-established stags in the world of evil. After all, if she didn't choose to come to his and have a chance at being ruler of it, it was her own loss. It had seemed like she matched quite well with the power that grew deep in the trenches of the gully, but he made mistakes, though they were uncommon - they happened. It wouldn't be the first time he thought a fae to be more than she was in all actuality.

What an idiot this ebony and ivory stag was, saying that the vixen wasn't worthy of him? Well, he was just ruining his own chances, depleting all of his ammunition for establishing a reputation worthy of kings in the lands. It would be him, making a strong hierarchical system in the gully that would slowly take over and demolish all standards previously set by hellions. They were the new generation who based their calculations on not how many they could kill but if they could die of natural cause instead of by the wars that ravaged the land.

Tough break for you, it seems thought the stag, smirking as he turned his skull to him. Age was his only weakening point, but that would be outgrown in years to come. If it came to a fight, one would have thought Embruixat to have years on any of these stallions that dared to challenge him. "Determination is a feature that many rulers possess, and I will prove my worth to you, one way or another..." he replied, flames trickling down his burly bodice to where the ground started to quake with his power and the plants around him began to catch aflame.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 18:56

"Do not waste your power on trying to flatter me, brute," she replied, ignoring him again. She looked to Venom, wondering what more he had to offer her. He was the only one who she had not said a cruel word to. She sighed. Why were they still standing here, Trainwreck and Exumbriat? She was not interested in them.

Wen the ground rumbled, she simply shifted her weight, causing the ground under her not to shake at all. "Honestly?" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 19:04

Trainwreck snorted. It was funny that they all thought he was here to win the mare. He was simply here with a plan; a plan to make his brother seem like the better choice. And apparently it was working. He grinned. "I have no interest in a mare as cocky as you, idiot," He said, tossing his head into the air with confidence. It did not bother him what they thought. Trainwreck had much to accomplish in this world and he would never get there if he let every opinion matter to him.

Being one of few words, Venom just listened, not interested in proving himself better than the other but more interested in finding out who this Nadeje was and if she would be an asset to him or not. He was who he was, and she could take it or leave it. Either way, he would be okay. "Determination is a good quality to have, but so is common sense," Venom hissed to Exumbiat. Common sense was something he seemed to lack, considering the mare had told him to leave and he had not. It was also something that if you lacked some of it, you would most likely end up dead.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 19:48

Hemlock

I sighed, shook myself a bit, then, with a slight nod to Trainwreck and Nadeje, moved backwards. "Well, looks like this was a worthless venture. I hope you choose well, Nadeje." with a final glance around at the hellions gathered, I trotted away, slightly disappointed. Still, I knew that most hellions were like them, so I hadn't been expecting much. I'd find someone else who needed a home... There were more and more these days, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 19:58

Common sense was a good thing. it proved Venom thought about things before he said them. She felt herself swaying towards him mentally at the moment. She eyed the stallions before her, knowing that her choice would be final That was something she looked forwards to. no one would take her from him. "I think I have made my choice."
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 22:35

Trainwreck looked after Hemlock with a small smile on his face, feeling slightly triumphant. That was one down. But, it seemed the lady had already made her choice! He looked at his brother with a grin. Perhaps Venom had won this mare. Either way, Trainwreck was pleased.

"Care to share your choice?" Trainwreck asked, stepping closer to Nadeje. Venom was anxious to know but figured it would not be him that she chose. Either way, he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) EmptyMon Feb 06 2012, 02:19

She looked at each for a long moment in turn before speaking on last time. "My choice is Venom." she glared at the others . They would not. Hallenfe her decision she hoped. Or she would rip then to shreds if hey tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))   Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good, Sweet or just plan evil? ((Epona/Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next