Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thundering Of War [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 20:46

Catori lowed his head in a deep nod at the words.
"Aye, she has always been startled but refuses to show her weakness so," he murmured, eying his resting twin with a worried sigh "normally we were surrounded by others so she would simply stand beside me, hiding from the others. She hates showing weakness..."

He blinked the large blue eyes with a shake of his patched locks.
"We lost our mother due to weakness, or that is the story she believes."

He hesitated softly, glancing towards the light drizzle of rain.
"I shall be disappearing sometime soon. I shall trust her care with you," he whispered, locking eyes with the ebony stallion "and shall I find even a hair of harm upon her, I shall hunt you down myself."

He heaved himself to his hooves once more.
"She will not allow me to leave if she wakes, I have my own path to follow now and I trust she will be in good hands with you," he hesitated, moving closer and gently nuzzled her sleeping form as if to say goodbye.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22 2012, 09:08

Ramil bowed his head in acknowledgement at the other stallion's words, the soft, even breaths of Ankti against his flank comforting more than words could express. Sadness filled his heart for the young fae who was so afraid of appearing weak that she would not even allow herself to open up her heart.

"What happened... if it isn't too intrusive," he added hastily. "I do not mean to pry."

Ramil blinked in surprise at his next words, lifting his chin sharply, grey eyes gleaming in the moonlight. "I will not harm her," he said, curling his lip and glaring at Catori for even implying so.

"But," he hissed, baring his teeth in a snarl as he narrowed his eyes, "If you leave... if you leave her like this - without closure or a word of goodbye - I'll hunt to down and rip you to shreds. She'll be devastated that you don't even trust her enough to want what's best for you!"

Ramil flexed his muscles, as though we were about to shoot up and confront the other war horse.

"Now, do you want me to wake her up, or will you do it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 00:51

Once more the damp stallion hesitated at the bowing of the others head, nodding and knew that it wasn't his time to tell him.

"That..." he stated hesitantly "is something she will tell you when she is ready. If she can tell you her past, her stories you know that she trusts you beyond her own life. She does not share herself easily. I believe she will trust you more if you find out on her terms. Not mine."

But at the challenging glance of the ebony's head, he instantly squared his shoulders in defiance and drew himself to his full height. In that instant his features changed, becoming hard and no longer the gentle stallion he had shown before. Obviously, he did not appreciate the threat.

"Think carefully stallion," he snapped quietly, ever-cautious of his resting sibling "do not challenge me. I can crush you in seconds."

But he couldn't help but admire the dedication he showed already to his little sister. Glad that she had finally found someone worthwhile.
"If I do not go now, she would never allow me to. I trust you'll keep her safe, even if she doesn't."

Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:09

Ramil nodded, bowing his head as he acquicised to the other stallion's words. Indeed, his words did make sense.

If it were him divulging the secrets of his past, Ramil would have liked to do it himself and in person, rather than hear from another that they already knew.

"Fair enough," Ramil said, flashing the other with a quick smile. "I trust her enough to tell me if something needs to be said."

But I don't know of I trust mtself enough to know what needs to be said of my own past,[/] Ramil thought with a tinge of sadness.

But after his words, Ramil stiffened, pinning his ears and bristling with the implied insult.

"Care to test that?" he snarled in defiance. "You know [i]nothing
of my past," Ramil spat quietly, mind awash with blood and the sounds of dying and pain and rage.

He soon bowed down to common sense, taking a deep breath and forcing himself to relax.

"I can't force you to. But I think you're making a mistake," Ramil said quietly. "I'll tell her what you said. "

Ramil bowed his head. "Good pickings and farewell. May the stars be with you."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:19

Catori riffled up once more, snapping his teeth dangerously.
"You don't get a reputation as a war horse like we do without winning," he challenged in a matter of fact tone, not at all gloating "and you know nothing of mine!"

"And she will take my side in a heart-beat, remember that."

But at his head bowed, he slowly relaxed and rolled his thickly set shoulders with a good natured nod.

"Please do. I shall see her again..someday."

He nuzzled her side once more and slowly pulled away, nodding once more to the ebony stallion.
"You as well. Keep her safe."

Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 06:47

Ramil hissed, grey eyes flashing fire as every muscle in his body tensed, ready for battle.

"In a war against humans, perhaps," he said scornfully. "Not a war against other horses. That, I know of."

He fell silent, bristling at the implied slight of his next words, before calming, letting go of his anger like a leaf in a breeze. Ramil took a deep breath of air, shaking his head and letting his temper cool.

"Do visit. Soon," he added pointedly, huffing in exasperated annoyance.

He shared a last nod with the other stallion, before closing his eyes and wrapping his neck over Ankto's soft one, ears pricked as he kept watch over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thundering Of War [OPEN]   The Thundering Of War [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thundering Of War [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2