Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abendlied

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Abendlied Empty
PostSubject: Abendlied   Abendlied EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 19:22

Abendlied Wishmaster_by_wolf_minori
http://wolf-minori.deviantart.com/gallery/25223788?offset=24#/d202i5e

Basics
Dubbed ;; Abendlied
Age ;; 1
Gender ;; Female
Title/Rank ;; None
Land ;; Still Waters
Herd ;; Unknown

Appearance
Coat ;; Ebony
Eyes ;; Silver
Height ;; 3ft
Markings ;; Glowing paws
Scars ;; Many, but not noticeable
Daggers ;; Black paws, silver claws
Wings ;; None

Bloodlines
Breed ;; Mixed
Percentage ;; Heinz 57
Dam ;; Illestica
Grandsire ;; Unoka
Granddam ;; Cimea
Sire ;; Erani
Grandsire ;; Yabloko
Granddam ;; Imepa
Brothers ;; Unknown
Sisters ;; Unknown

Relationships
Friends ;; n/a
Enemies ;; n/a
Sons ;; n/a
Daughters ;; n/a
History ;;
I came from a very distant place where the swirls around the mountains make it hard to see at night. A world of ivory descended upon my onyx pelt, the breathing of several and warmth around my bodice. Then, one day everything ceased to exist. One time my pelt was not there, and I had skin instead of pelt. My eyes were different, too, the brightest of baby blue. I was different, not the four legged creature I am today.

I didn't know what happened. One day, instead of laying on top of my mother's chest, I was walking on all fours. I spoke like them, I was one of them.

Innocent, that was the word they said I was. They said I knew things that others didn't know, that I was different, although I looked the same. I have always had a knack for herbal things, but they called me dark magic. I am yet to discover my calling.

Personality
Alliance ;; Neutral
Languages ;; English
Temperament ;; I don't like to speak very much, and I usually keep to myself, rarely getting angered. If someone is attacking me, I will defend myself though. One time a brute tried to force me, and I showed him who really was stronger. I am generally nice to other, and I have a tendency to help everyone in need, sometimes slacking on helping myself.
Back to top Go down

Abendlied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: General :: Character Tracker :: Phantom's Characters-
Jump to: