New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 15:33

Three stallions moved in unison through the wooded part of the mountains down to the grassy valley down below. Summer came slowly in the mountains, and the rivers still held the flood-waters. The first of the three was Therthis, the black horse. His wings were folded closely to his sides, and his eyes were bright. Following him directly was Heart of Gold, his brilliant golden coat of flames sending off sparks, but held tightly in check. The third was the only relatively normal stallion of the lot, the solitary Niagra, a buckskin desert horse. The only abnormality about him was his larger-than-normal hooves, which made him well-suited for travelling quickly over sands.

The three had agreed to recall the faes of the mountain territory for a general meeting. Among other things, Therthis wished to discuss the tense peace, and the expected wars, between both wolves and horses. Unlike some, he liked to take stock of where each member of his herd, as well as his beta and gamma's herds thought of these various issues. Often, they offered interesting insights.

The three stopped at the center of the small valley, in the center of the Gemdas territory. After a moment, each stallion, starting with the black, called out to his herd, beckoning them to the meeting place, their clear, clarion whistles carrying easily through the still air.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptySun Nov 06 2011, 23:24

Scar

I had wondered these lands and my so Seamus i had watched grow and go off on his own. I knew he was still with in the land and i wished to find my white son who like his father had wings and a horn. I looked about then moved on. My ruby eyes still shone even though all i had been though and what was to come. I moved on fast now i wish to find my son, I let out a call for him and he came, no longer the colt he had once been "Greetings my son" i said, i listened to him then turned my head when i herd another call. "Fathers calling" i smiled at Seamus words then with him by my side went to where Therthis was.
When i finally saw him and grinned "Greetings Therthis" i said and walked over to him, Seamus staying close by.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 15:21

Volo neighed as she dove towards Therthis, followed by one she did not know. She smiled as she landed, white body gleaming in the sun as she did. It was good to be here. She liked this place very much.
“Therthis,” she replied, bowing her head. “Scar.”

That winged one was Bel Bel herself. The aging mare snorted as she touched the ground, looking at the other mares. “We meet again, Scar,” she said, smiling. “And for the first time, Volo. I am Bel Bel.” She then looked to the other stallions. "Heart of Gold, Niagra, Seamus."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 20:21

Therthis

The black nodded, happy to see the three faes, the white queen, Scar, the graceful form of Volo, and the silvery majestic beauty of Bel Bel. Seamus, his heir, was there as well, his white form gleaming, his silvery horn shining, and his wings as pure as the snow that capped the mountains that surrounded them. "Glad you could make it," he said to all of them. However, still he waited, for the members of all the herds had not yet gathered. Mayaba, the hellion betta queen, and the two golden faes, Carpe Diem and the Spanish Rose had not yet made their appearances, and Blaze, the former queen of the mountains, whom Therthis allowed to stay in her old home, knowing that she had lost much in her long life, had yet to come forth, though in the case of Blaze, the black doubted she would.

And so the black waited in silence, knowing that eventually the others would show, and then they could begin in earnest.

Niagra, however, began to speak to Seamus, for he felt a sympathy for the young stallion who had quite often gone without the presence of a father, throughout various battles and wars, whether of the nations of horses and wolves, or the more personal conflict which Therthis still dealt with.

"So, Seamus," began the buckskin stallion, moving towards the young, alicorn-looking, white horse. "Do you intend to stay in the Gemdas, or are you going to seek out a different place to live? You've grown up in the time you've been here, and I was curious... One day you seem to lean towards staying close to home, and the next dawn, you seem as adventurous as the wanderers."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 21:18

Spanish Rose sighed as she headed through the sands towards where all the others were. She was one who knew Bel Bel from the past, but she had been expecting the little cream Falabella not this massive pegusas.
"Is that you, Bel Bel?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 22:45

Seamus

I nodded my head to my father then to Bel Bel. I was happy with how i lived, Wandering around but also staying close to were my family was. I was looking though the others that were here when Niagra came over and spoke I listened and thought about what he said and smiled "I really don't know, i may find a place to live for a short time, but i will be back here before long, i like to stay where my family is" i said then went on "I do do that alot but i like to stick close to my mother at times she does like my company but yes like you said i do go off a lot, like to see what i can while i can, with all these wars happening one after the other one can never be sure if their life will be cut i the next fight best to enjoy what i can when i can"

I looked at him, then looked over at my mother and smiled "Being with my family even if my farthers not around much the time i get with them is important, even though i am grown, but i also like to get away go see things that are out there" I smiled at my mother again then looked back at Niagra.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptyFri Feb 03 2012, 23:15

Heart of Gold

I smiled a bit, shaking my head at Seamus. "You're definitely Therthis's heir... Always wandering off, and always coming back. It reminds me of the tides, except that those are at least predictable." I said to him good-naturedly. I liked the black king of The Gemdas, despite the fact that he was incredibly reluctant to rule his land. I could well understand why he kept disappearing. After all, he'd spent much of his time roaming the lands, never staying long. Old habits died hard with him, I guessed.

However, I didn't think on it long, since Spanish Rose arrived. Happily, I moved to her and nuzzled her neck in greeting, glad to see her again. At one point, she had been the beta queen, along with Carpe Diem. Now, however, I sensed that Carpe Diem would never return, and Mayaba was my new queen. Of course, other things had changed too, and for the most part, I was satisfied with them. I just wished Therthis would get down to the actual meeting.

~*~*~*~*~*

Niagra

Out of the three, the buckskin with abnormally large hooves was the only one who wasn't waiting on anyone. At one point, he would have stayed, as still as a rock, until his own queen, My Bloody Valentine, had come. However, he'd waited many years, and she'd never once come, nor had he heard the slightest whisper of her, from any one of the many wanderers that had passed through The Gemdas, or Red Sun before that.

~*~*~*~*~*

Therthis

The black nodded at last, satisfied that everyone who would come had. He looked around the group once more, then nodded again, before opening his maw and speaking to them. "As you all know, another war is coming. However, in this one, I'm not sure how much force I myself will be able to provide, thanks to my last battle with Satan. However, before that battle comes, I ask that we of The Gemdas fight a different battle, with several of our allies, including Armada. She has asked for the help of old friends, and as such, when she fights for Inferno Plains, I ask that all of us who can, join her in this fight."

He waited then for the responses, though he knew his beta and gamma were already behind him. This was just the first of the issues he knew he had to bring up, and some of the next ones, he knew would be far harder than this one, even though it was the only way he'd ever be able to help his allies again. He knew he couldn't risk being anywhere near the next great battle of the kingdoms until he'd resolved the problem which for many nights had kept him up and in the sky, trying to figure out a way around it.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 10:54

.:Mabaya:.

Brutish she seemed, upon first glancing and the stormy hues seemed to be the epitome of evil. They were like the softened clouds, scarred by storm yet still in their nature - an element of living things. Flames like the sun seemed to trickle over her bodice in familiar spots, where long, flowing tresses might be on the average vixen. Unreadable orbs, pupiless, made their dwelling in her massive skull - making her unreadable to enemies. Even though her friends could always tell when she was glad, for a smile always seemed to live in her heart.

The days had passed like clockwork since the death of the ivory menace that had torn their lives to shreds and established boundaries on their freedoms. Happiness seemed like an ocean away when they lived within his servitude, hiding in constant fear. Only now did she sense that the woodland that she had fallen in love with was truly rid of all darkness. Daggers skidding down a steeper mountain, light mud laying upon the surface due to the soft rains of spring, she knew that there was some sort of commotion. The trees seemed to sing a lively song of life and love - but most of all, they sang of the infinite peace that seemed to rain from the heavens upon them all. Rippling muscles took off in a sturdy two-beat rhythm as she smelled the intoxicating scent of her lover, and the exciting presence of others.

Finally, she arrived to the clearing in which they had been meeting. Muscles rippled as she surged forward, excited to see her love once more - of course, she saw him everyday, but you could never see one you loved too much. "Greetings," she said softly, bowing gracefully to her ebony king. In their youth, they all had been allied strongly together. To her, his authority was final, for he was a legitimate leader to be respected and honored for generations.

Flames played at the nape of her neck as she neared her love, heart glowing with a love like rock. So solid and unbreakable, even by the strongest of storms that descended upon them. Quietly, she nuzzled his fiery form, warmth meeting her maw as she touched him lightly, looking into his eyes for a moment as she did as a young fae. "How have you been?" she asked, hoping that he was not worried too horribly much about the war to come. There had been something she was meaning to ask him...since their son she had bore long ago. She had a feeling they would see him again soon...well, she hoped.

-

.:My Bloody Valentine:.

I was known to be nasty...and even hating at first glance, bratty, spoiled - that was what everyone called me. None of these things were denied, not by me at least. Over the years, I had used stags or badly injured them when they tried to progress upon me. I was no joke in a fight, and I wasn't afraid to rip the enemy to shreds. Actually, I would have liked to do that to ninety percent of everyone I met, but I had restrained - shown restraint, for only one cause, for one being. But now I was just pissed off, not at anyone in particular, but at myself.

There had been one. He had been perfect for me - tolerant of my constant rantings, kind, amazing...but I had let him slip away. How could I have left him waiting all these years when I knew I truly loved him? It had been long, and the years seemed to pass like days. When I disappeared during the night, I had thought that maybe a few days would pass and then I would return. As I wandered, the scenery seemed to blur, and to tell you the truth, I had not the foggiest idea where I was going before I knew it. Time flew, and I didn't even know it had been years since I'd seen him until I thought about it, for every night, when I thought of his handsome features, I felt like he was there beside me.

I had gotten a tip from a friend that he might, just might be lingering in the beautiful wooded terrain of the Gemdas. Well, I was here. What was the surprise, where was the long lost lover I had awaited to see for so many years? Was this another waste of my time? My icy, deep blue orbs scanned the terrain. Many unfamiliar scents captured my senses, not sticking with me for more than a moment as I sought him out.

My pillars of shimmering ebony traveled like the wind as my obsidian bodice winded through turns and through thickets. My features, bright with small trickles of sweat, on my blood red marking upon my skull were quite beautiful. It would only be a matter of time until I was noticed. The problem was, I wasn't interested in any stallions other than my Niagra.

I saw him. Well, I think it's him. "NIAGRA!" I yelled, at the top of my lungs. I felt like I would explode with laughter and joy as I saw him in a clearing. It couldn't be him! Not after all these years, could it?

.:Carpe Diem:.

Golden like the sun she was, like a bright piece of heaven in mint condition. Sunlight cascaded upon her like sugar sprinkled upon a cookie, adding flair and taste to it. Dapples sparkled as she walked, underside still heavy from giving life. Ivory upon her kind features added beauty to her delicately molded, dished skull. Pink edged at her maw, and her sparkling green orbs smiled with the hue of the evergreens. Perfection was her frame, seemingly conformed by the hands of god. Her maw smiled, brightness within her as she glided over the grasses of the mountain and to her love, Heart of Gold.

Grasses touched against her ivory pillars, well muscled with years of experience as she neared the clearing. By her side, a young colt followed, deep yellow like a mango, ripened by the rays of sun. His golden orbs shone with intelligence and intellect that was rare in one so small and youthful. Fiery tresses of blood lazily buzzed upon his boa, just like that of his father's. Upon his pillars, the red also shone prominent, making him look even more like his father than resembling Carpe Diem.

When she saw Gold, she walked over, nuzzling him with delight. Her young colt stood back a bit before she nudged him forward to his father, his golden orbs shining with slight fright. "My love, this is your son, Eryx. He looks so much like you..." she smiled, allowing him to talk to the small newborn colt if he wished.

OOC: Zues had earlier claimed Spanish Rose....when you adopted her E...

Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 17:05

Niagra

The buckskin stallion stood, quietly alert as the black king spoke, nodding slightly at Mabaya when she came, before flicking his attention back to Therthis, sighing slightly in a moment of envy at his younger ally's happiness. However, the envy was short-lived, for the buckskin scented the air as a half-forgotten, but still familiar whiff of another horse came to his nostrils.

He shook his mane a bit, then looked around, hoping against hope.

"NIAGRA!" Shouted a voice, and the buckskin's dark eyes snapped to the form of the black and red fae standing at the edge of the small clearing.

For a moment, he stood completely still, his brain trying to process, to understand what he saw. Then, with a start, he let out a shrill whistle of pure joy, and barreled towards the fae, his black hooves thundering through the slick mud, tearing the grass beneath his hooves apart, his eyes never once leaving the beautiful hellion.

He skidded to a stop, his wide hooves slipping a bit in the mud, before her. "Valentine..." He said, hardly daring to believe his eyes. "I had been waiting... I couldn't stay in Red Sun for you though... It was lost. I've missed you." he said, his voice as soft as the spring winds as he nuzzled her hesitantly, as if afraid that should he touch her, she'd disappear again, this time never to return. He wanted to know where she'd been, but he stopped himself from asking, knowing that if and when she wanted to tell him, she would. Until then, he'd keep his peace. Patience, after all, was one of the many things he knew he should have when his queen was involved.

~*~*~*~*~*

Heart of Gold

The golden hellion smiled at Mabaya, his bright flames mingling with hers as they touched. "Glad to see you again," he said, his eyes shining bright red. However, his attention was ripped from her as he saw Carpe Diem, and he let out a whinny of joy, before quieting down and nodding to his knew son. "Hello, Eryx," he said quietly, lowering his head so that the golden colt wouldn't have to crane his neck. "Welcome to The Gemdas." he paused for a moment, before smiling more widely. "Don't be scared, no one here will hurt you." The golden stag was more than a little interested in this young son of his, especially since Eryx was only his second foal, and also the first half hellion he'd sired. He wondered how the golden colt would deal with it. After all, he didn't delude himself with the idea that hellions were accepted everywhere yet, and even if they were, his young son would have to deal with pressure from ones such as Hades and Satan... And perhaps he'd deal with those things sooner than he should.

~*~*~*~*~*

Therthis

The black smiled at his gamma's happiness, and nodded slightly to the black hellion fae, welcoming her to the herd. Likewise, he nodded to the beta queen as she passed to join her king, and Heart of Gold's new son and his mother. He suspected he'd have to restate what he'd just said, but he didn't mind much. After all, now there were more to listen, and the black king was always glad to see Niagra's spirits lifted. The fact that his lost queen had reappeared was probably one of the best things Therthis had seen happen all that year, and he knew they'd need such cheerful reminders that not everything was gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)   Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Me in The Gemdas... (Herd Meetings, ALL)
Page 1 of 1