New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're the only one who can help me heal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

You're the only one who can help me heal Empty
PostSubject: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 14:25

The long tri-colored propelled her through the sky, though her mind was one that was distant to everyone. The Gemdas were to be her final home, until Frenzy openly attacked them all. It was in that fight that Bel Bel knew her life would end, for she had not the heart to live that much longer. She would not drag down someone else, though she knew that she had to move on from Sundara now.

The many long years running with the palomino stallion were ones she would never forget. She had been so happy there. Now though, Therthis was the one she sought. It did not take her long to spot the black pegusas on the ground, and she hovered where she was, watching the lands. Wondering. Was this the place for her?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 15:22

Therthis

The black stag, meanwhile was somewhat preoccupied, discussing various problems, and life in general, with another stag, one as golden bright as the sun itself, Heart of Gold.

"You do realize that Scar, Volo, and I, at least, wouldn't care if you went back and forth between evil a hundred more times, right? It wouldn't change our loyalties... We know you well enough to know that you're good, and a great leader, even if you don't want to lead. Why else would we have allowed you to reenter the Gemdas after you'd been under Satan's influence? If you were really so bad as you sometimes seem to think you are, you'd be dead by now." said the golden stallion, trying to make his king see reason without having to involve the mares.

"You're stubborn, aren't you?" said Therthis, smiling in spite of himself. "Thanks, Golden. I don't know if I could manage without the lot of you backing me up sometimes."

The golden horse sighed a bit. "You're going to come out of this phase soon, aren't you?"

"Absolutely. Out of it already, just a bit broody." was Therthis's suddenly cheery reply.

"Wajida?"

"Sundara mistrusts me, it would seem."

"Ah... well, some things can't be helped."

"Doesn't mean I have to like it."

"I never said you did."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 15:38

She heard the words spoken of her old stallion and she landed lightly as she heard them. "you need not worry about Sundara no more, Therthis. He is no more," she laughed as she interrupted the two stallions. She knew that there was no chance they would ignore the many years of wisdom she like them had gained. She smiled though.

"Greetings to you, Heart of Gold."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 16:11

The black stallion bowed to Bel Bel, somewhat surprised that she was here. However, at her words, he understood, and a look of sorrow crossed his face. "I'm sorry to hear that. He was a good stallion, and will be missed, especially in the coming wars."

Heart of Gold bowed as well, though lower than had the black. "Greetings, Bel Bel, I hadn't expected to see you here." he would have asked why she was here, except that he noticed a slightly odd look on Therthis's face for a moment, and decided that the black, at least knew. At any rate, he wouldn't have to worry. After all, Bel Bel wasn't one to come without a purpose, and furthermore, not one he had marked as the type to attack a former ally. He thought former, only because of the fact that Therthis's current standing was open to question, for despite the dormant nature of the spell, Therthis could still fall under Satan's influence again, which was enough to make most of his old supporters wary of him, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 21:46

"I know what it is that Satan did to you Therthis, and I have spoken with one who might be able to remove that troublesome curse. One who Satan hates above all of us non hellions, though I am one myself though my family have a different name."

Bel Bel smiled at Heart of Gold. "I do not doubt that he will be missed, but Therthis is the only other stallion that i would have ever considered joining. All my former stallions are dead now. Yarraman at the hooves of the Brolga, back when I was queen of Snowy River Forest, The Brolga at my son Thowra's doing, though I shed no tears over that one. And now Sundara, gone."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptyFri Feb 03 2012, 23:21

Therthis

The black tilted his head slightly, intrigued. "And who would this mysterious one be?" he asked, knowing that the sooner he was rid of Satan's presence in his mind, the sooner he'd be able to kill the hell-born king and return to his nephew what was his, Red Sun. Of course, after that, he'd still have to deal with the slight problem of getting someone good to beat him in a fight over The Gemdas, but he figured he'd worry about that later.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:11

"What about the alicorn they call Michael?" She smiled. "It is said that whenever Satan pokes his head out of Hell, Michael and his brothers, Uriel, Raphael and Gabriel are there to help out."

Satan snarled in the back of Therthis' mind at the name. He did not like that one at all. 'Don't you dare,' he snapped in Therthis head.

Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:17

Therthis

The black was about to reply, when he heard Satan. What, are you saying it would work? He thought, making a snorting noise at the sudden development of an incredibly painful headache. To Bel Bel, he sighed slightly. "I'm not sure whether or not I'd be able to meet with Michael... The link goes beyond just communication, and Satan has the advantage when it comes to it. He seems to be quite... Opposed to the idea..."

In the back of his head, Therthis slashed out at the link, which he could feel, like a chain brushing against his skull. You're going to regret this someday. He thought, knowing as he did that it probably sounded incredibly pathetic to Satan at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:20

Satan laughed. "More like you will, colt," he sneered.

"I could ask him to come here, if you cannot go to him," Bel, Bel replied. "I know where he stays at the moment."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:34

Therthis

The black considered Satan's words for a moment, before he responded. Aren't I already regretting this? I mean, how much more can I regret something I'm already regretting? Really? Also, despite what you may think, I do qualify as being a bit more than a colt these days... And I don't care if you're a billion years or whatever my senior.

"We can try, at least. Thank you, Bel Bel. Should it work, we'll all be better off. And should it not... Then, well, we'll just have to find out the hard way, won't we?" he said, forcing a small smile onto his dark features, a dim glow in his horn returning, before it disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:41

"I'll go now," she replied.

Internally Satan snarled. "She'll not be coming back." he took to the sky, soaring quickly towards the Gemdas. "I'll kill her!"

Bel bel took to the sky. She knew she she'd come back
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:48

Therthis

The black flicked back his ears a bit, and a golden spark shot from his horn, touching on Bel Bel. "Good luck," he whispered to himself as she flew quickly away. And I hope you have rotten luck, and run into a storm front while you're at it. He added as Satan took up the chase. Even you should know better than to mess with Bel Bel.

Then Therthis turned and trotted slowly away, wondering if he would be considered mad or just very unlucky by normal horses... After all, how many of them would have to deal with an immortal, rude, hellion king talking in their heads?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 21:54

She shrieked as Satan came flying straight out of nowhere at her, and rolled to one side gracefully. "You'll not get me, monster!" she shouted. She darted away, back over the land she called home. Satan followed.

It was not long though before there was a bellow of ourtrage from another stallion though, and this was Michael himself. He came from nowhere anger in his body at the sight of Satan chasing Bel Bel, with murder in his mind.

"Land, Satan!" he bellowed, diving between Satan and Bel Bel, sending the black demon to the ground with one hard kick. The black alicorn dove after him, followed by Bel Bel, who called Therthis.

"He has come, Therthis!"
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:04

Therthis

The black wheeled, racing towards the spot where three winged horses were coming, his own black wings folded shut tightly against him, his dark eyes flashing with anger as he saw Satan's form. With a mighty surge, the black stallion reached the spot, and stood between Bel Bel and Satan, his harks flicked back, his teeth bared against the hellion. "Get out of The Gemdas," he said, between clenched teeth. "Or you'll find out how much of a hellion I can be when I want to." as he spoke, black and red flames began forming along his entire body, till he was surrounded in them, and the heat distorted the air around him, melting small rocks near his hooves. This time, if it came to a fight, he wasn't making idle threats. Power thrummed in him, and his horn glowed with a fierce red light, the golden markings on it fading to red slowly, as if a snake had crawled into it.

From a ridge behind Therthis came a whinny, and soon, a golden blur was barreling down the cliffs towards them, heedlessly jumping right off the edge of one of the many sharp corners, and landing unharmed in the trees. Moments, later, with a flash of golden flame, Heart of Gold stood just behind Therthis, his nostrils flared, his flaming form almost white with heat.

"Any time you want," he murmured to Therthis, his red and gold eyes focused on the intruding hellion. "I've got your back."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:13

Michael blinked as he looked at the others. "There is no need for any of you to fight, he's only likely to attack me, Therthis, Heart of Gold, Bel Bel." He paused. "I am Michael, leader of the four celestial Alicorns." He bowed his head towards them.

Then he glared at Satan, and stomped hard on the ground. The earth shook from the impact of his hoof. Fire seemed to puff from his mane as well. But it was not flames that were like a hellions. Then he leapt at Satan, who, knowing this was not the time to fight, fled.

Michael turned to look at the others. "I know what he has done to you, Therthis, and I can change that, if you wish it."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:20

Therthis

The black watched with relief as his old enemy fled the land, heading back to the desert he'd taken from him so long ago. To Michael, he turned and bowed slightly. "If it is possible, I would gladly be rid of it. It would allow me to join more forcefully in the battle against him and his ilk, when that day dawns." he said with a smile. "Although I may miss annoying him with useless thinking. That part was actually almost enjoyable..." he added, laughing a bit, before his face returned to it's more normal, serious appearance.

Heart of Gold nodded slightly to his king, and to the black alicorn. "Well, good riddance to him for a while. Thank you Michael, and I'll be back on guard." he said, before his golden form blurred and turned into almost pure fire, which leapt from the clearing into the trees, shooting back up to the ridge where it had first appeared, before turning back into the form of the shining horse.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:25

Michael watched as Heart of Gold vanished into flames. "Odd, I can feel the control he has over fire, but then again, that is my element."
He chuckled. "If ever you need one of us, you can call for us, Therthis." He chuckled. "Should not take much for me to deal with him, though you might get hurt."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:32

Therthis

The black smiled a bit. "Heart of Gold is powerful, and had to learn to control his flames at a very early age. It doesn't surprise me that these days he can do more than just keep others from getting scorched..." as Michael switched back to the matter of the mental link, he just shook himself a bit. "I've been to the gates of hell and back, and also gotten myself beaten pretty thoroughly by Satan. I doubt getting this problem taken care of could possibly hurt much worse than either of those two things.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:36

He chuckled. "Then you'll be fine," he replied. He smiled, walking forwards a few paces, before bowing his head, until his horn was touching just below the one Therthis had. His eyes closed and he started towork.

Therthis would feel like someone was breaking bones, but that was something that happened when he dealt with Satan.

And Satan fought back.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:45

Therthis

The black stood rock still, his eyes shutting against the pain, before snapping open again. He felt like he was caught in the middle of a war zone, both sides hitting against him like a stormy ocean. He could feel Michael's power, his force against Satan's, fighting through his mind. And then, the black realized with a jolt that he was fighting as well, against... and for Satan. A part of him, long held back, was stirring, being helped by the link...

And suddenly, he was drawn elsewhere, to a different, untouched corner of his mind.

Two horses, black and white, stood facing each other. The black, he knew, was himself. The other, he recognized with a wave of hate, as Exile.

"Hello again," said the ivory stag, not a trace of any emotion on his pale features.

"good, I was afraid you'd be late." responded Therthis. "And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

"Has he agreed to the terms?" asked Exile, ignoring Therthis's humor.

"No. He says we're being ridiculous. Also, he's suggested that we try fighting him. Should we take him up on that offer?" asked Therthis with a smirk.

Exile nodded slightly, completely serious. "Oh, I think it's about time my sire learned exactly who he's dealing with..."

Then the images were gone, and the battle was back...
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:50

((who the dang hell??))

Michael stepped away work done. "there you go."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 23:02

Therthis

The black opened his eyes, and shudder ran down his body. "Thank you," he said, cautiously flinging his thoughts towards the place where the link had been. Nothing. Despite his attempt to conceal it, he looked slightly shaken, the whites of his eyes were showing, and his pupils were dilated, his irises opened so wide that they were merely thin rings around black. The pain hadn't been as bad as what he'd gone through before, but Therthis was worried by the images he'd seen. Exile had never worked with him, nor he with Exile... That wasn't a memory.

He shook his head slightly, trying to rid himself of the sudden chill he felt down his back. Now, at least, he had something more to do. He needed to find an old acquaintance... And that was yet another meeting he knew he wouldn't particularly relish. before that though, he turned his attention to Michael again. "You didn't sense any other presences while you were removing the link, did you?" he asked, hoping that he wouldn't have to go and search out his least favorite horses in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 23:22

"actually I did. Exile."

Bel bel snorted. "he's dead though."

Michael snorted. "I do not believe so."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:16

Therthis

He felt like he'd just been hit by a giant hoof, and ground into the dirt. "Oh no, he's dead... That much I'm sure of. It's whether or not he'll ever learn to stay that way." responded Therthis, sighing. "I'm going to have to go... I need to talk with a a certain horse... Actually, a certain three horses. Plus of course, Temia. That'll be fun..." He looked to the two other horses, his dark eyes looking pained.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm sorry I won't be able to show you more of The Gemdas, Bel Bel, but it would seem that another battle is stirring, and this one is one I must be there for. I have to go... If I don't come back, I'm either very dead, or else some other annoying little detour cropped up on the way."

With that, the black king spread his wings, and with a few powerful flaps, was off like a black dart, headed towards the Sanctuary of the Solo.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal EmptyTue Jun 05 2012, 00:26

Bel Bel nodded. "I... understand, Therthis." She smiled at him. She sighed though, knowing that there were not much she could do at the moment to do anything about this. She turned and flew off, further into the lands.

Michael nodded. "No need to thank me, Therthis," he said, before he cantered off. He had his brothers to find. And Satan to defeat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal Empty

Back to top Go down

You're the only one who can help me heal
Page 1 of 1