Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 00:52

Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) 3aa0ca7d0295da5b4012bbf386c78fe8

Sunlit tresses tumbled over her features, the cool breath of air turning the loose strands around her crown. She stood proud and tall at the borders of the lands, peering down upon the valley's she had called home for the passed year or so.

But she had been gone for the passed few months, almost a year in fact. Her beautiful pelt of red ivory no longer glowed with the colours of youth, her eyes didn't seem quiet so bright. She was a different mare to what she had always been, less spirit and heart then before. Maybe it was the fact of the colt by her side, unwanted but loved all the same. A colt forced upon her from Malion, the deranged half-brother of the old King, Ashton, before she was set loose from his clutches.

"I hope he looks upon you with shame and wants nothing to do with you."

The words had tainted her mind since she had left the mental stallion behind, hoping that they wouldn't ring true. Would he still want her? Tainted and different from before? Would he still want her to rule by his side? Even after she had been forced upon by another.

She knew they were pettish thoughts, hopeless and that he would always love her. But that did not stop them from tugging at her heartstrings. She didn't know if she could live without him.

"My Darling," she murmured with a blink of her warm orbs "I have returned. At last."

OOC: Soo....tried to think of something interesting that happened to her. And trying to give Malion a bit more of an reputation. Soo yeah.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 15:12

Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) Black_pegasus_by_skye_fyre-d4ii65l
Fantasma

Rushing currents pooled around his ebony hocks as the majestic skull bent low to take in the sacred fluid of life. Livid orbs of crystal blue shone with compassion, scanning over his land, his herd - everything. It was all his. Warmth grew deep in his heart at the thought of it all; the thought that he had come here little more than a colt and had emerged as a warrior. It was so much to take in.

Sorrow lingered momentarily in his chest though, as it did every day when he let his orbs roam the terrain. For a moment, his blue pools looked to the ground, distressed that his love had still not returned. It was not like her to be gone so long without notice, without saying anything. Fantasma had promised to give her the freedom she deserved and to let her have space when she needed it, but wasn't this a bit too long to stay away from home? How many months had it been now since he'd seen her lovely features? Far too long.

Everyday was a blessing, though, and who was he to worry about her too much? She would return in time. Fantasma wondered from time to time though if she was okay, if something bad had happened to her. Oh, he would never forgive himself if it had!

In the sunrise, the first silver light of day rained from the heaven, pouring through trees and sparkling upon moving fish in rivers. Muscles rippled throughout his tall, lavish bodice as he tread to the center of the land, where he reigned day in and day out. Thickly feathered wings were tucked to his side, strong in their own sense. Gales, normal for the spring weather, brushed through his ebony tresses, blowing his mane and tail freely as they traveled in opposite directions of one another. Handsome he was, but he tended to think his herd would love him regardless.

A few hellos. A few things to tend to. There was not that much going on today, and the days had not been stressful lately. Then, he heard some treading of daggers. Supposing it was a traveler, he lucidly tread in the direction. But when he arrived, he noticed that the 'traveler' had not been one at all but his love.

Instantly, he soared to her, wings expanding as he reached her in a moment and nuzzled her. "Oh, I have missed you. My dear, dear Omeya. What has happened to you? Where have you been all this time?" he asked, concern deepening in his orbs as he glanced down to the little colt that stood beside her. Taking a step back, he assessed the situation. Smiling, he looked down to the little colt, for any child of hers was a child of his. "Who are you, little fella?" he asked, a grin spreading upon his features. Of course, this child would not be the heir, but he would be like one of Fantasma's own.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyTue Feb 07 2012, 22:40

Harks pricked, the depressed light of her normally expressive orbs brightening slightly as his handsome form came into view, but it was barely noticeable under her scarred form.

Her once beauitful, cared for pelt now showed signs of endless scars, marred deep into her flesh where they would forever remain. Her left eye half opened, forced to cover the ivy green depths by the surronding scar tissue. Perhaps this was why she was so flighty, her slender form dancing away from the approaching stallion with a snort, watching him warily.

But as he moved closer, her dainty hooves paced away further from his soft touch, a harsh flinch pushing them apart, fear raging behind her eyes as she shielded away with flared nostrils.

"Fantasma," she said, allowing the words to roll though her vocals before archin her neck to see him at a better angle and tried to calm her raging fear "I am so....sorry."

She blinked quickly back the tears, the year and a half of abuse she had suffered bundling to the surface but she refused to appear weak before him. The eyes downcast and the words mumbled from her maw, and the colt studied the tall stag before him.

"I'm Rabih," he said bravely, stepping towards the towering brute and appearing very much like his mother's once beautiful form with his glowing chestnut pelt.

OOC: Egh...anyways this is Rabih: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/031/b/7/chestnut_thoroughbred_1_by_venomxbaby-d4o7y9e.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyTue Mar 13 2012, 17:37

Hot breath pierced the misty morning, liquid pooling in dream water as shadows caressed the flowing of blood in veins, freezing as it mourned her oppression. Even though marks and the lines that ran against her slender, delicate pelt beauty suppressed all the marks and created a new form of light - one that was true to her.

Luster seemed to lack in her emerald orbs, yet something more important remained. Something that had not faded since the beginning of life flowing within her, since the beginning of time on this planet where she had stepped, blinking into sunlight the first time. Every motion reflected the true potential that began at the heart and radiated to every muscle in her bodice - every nerve. Because, every muscle, every nerve and every thought was what he had fallen for - how it seemed now did not matter. Everything was the same; they both breathed the same breaths and saw the same light.

"I need to tell you something," he whispered, nudging her sightly form to the top of a hill and stopping, breathless. "Every time I would think of you," he whispered, liquid pooling in his orbs as he touched her shoulder gently. "I would look at the stars," he said, looking up as the shadows of the trees and moon crossed against his ebony features, eyes glittering with the emotions twirling around within them. "And I would know that you were looking at the same ones - the same moon. And some nights I would count the stars, and I would notice: that they were like pinholes, a note pinned to each for every thing about you that I love," he said, looking back.

Quietly, ebony daggers of obsidian plodded down the bank and over to the small, burly colt before him. A spark seemed to shine in his orbs, not unlike the one that had in dear Omeya's before it was quenched by the fruitfulness of her youthful form. If only it had not been a stranger to grant her with her first blessing to the world - oh, treacherous fate, consuming the hope of all! How entirely too unfair it was to play these games of the soul, a heart lingering within the balance of oppression.

Still, blood ran purer than water, and anything of hers was of his, even this misfit colt looking for a family in the cold world. Sill, he seemed oblivious to the fact, and who didn't want to be accepted into society? Surely, the ebony stag, winged and with a twisted horn upon his skull would grant him that wish.
"Hello there, Rabih. It is quite the pleasure to meet you, my son," he said, a childishly playful grin twisting upon his features.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 03:27

The fear tugged deep under her skin, but the long lasting love that her dear King had always shown here fought to bubble its way to the surface. But still, she expected him to suddenly lash out, bark words of hurt...harm her mentally or physically.

Her red pelt flinched at the thoughts, her eyes studying his every shift of weight just in case. But she knew, deep down she knew that she could trust him. That she should trust him. That once upon a time, in a happier life...she had trusted him.

"I'm sorry," the words escaped her once more, a lingering sadness shinning within her expression yet hidden orbs and looked at him with a careful curosity as he spoke and struggled to stay still as he brushed her shoulder tenderly.

The harks twitched, their perfection still standing tall upon her defeated form. The only part unmarred by her holder. A sob choked forth at his words, her chest aching with a need to be her old self and rush against his embrace.

"I..I did too," she whispered before withdrawing with a sharp intake of breath as if she had said something forbidden. Her tense, flighty form slowly uncoiled and green orbs turned to that of her son who still stood tall, not at all afraid.

The colt eyed the stag with a untamed curosity, the kind that could only be seen in a child.
But his ruby harks pointed at the affection in the older steeds tones, offering a sheepish grin.
"Hello....Father...?" he piped, almost seeming to beg the older stallion to accept him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyThu Jun 28 2012, 16:45

A light in the dark, bouncing with hope and a way out of the constant spiraling fear was what her heart longed for, he had concluded. In a world with so much malice and wrong-doing, it seemed that the only ones that either of them could put their trust in was their own herd. Even the trust he had put in with fellow terrains had vanished, for all made the mistakes that temporarily paralyzed the happiness of the world.

Without her, the ebony winged stag felt as if the very walls of his world were crumbling - lost in the darkness was his heart. Omeya had never left his heart, though she had left him physically. Every breath had felt like a gasp for the last bit of air without her. At night, the moon seemed to gleam less beautifully...and the only thing that kept him alive was knowing that she looked at the same meaningless sky as him every night. No matter where she was. Until his dying day, he knew that he would keep searching for her soul, among thousands in the lands.

"Why do you apologize to me?" he asked, touching his warm ebony nose to hers. "I am the one who should apologize for not have kept better track of things around here..." he whispered, violet orbs filled with solitude. "I should have found him and stopped him," he whispered, lightening up as he turned to his son.

Fantasma turned a warm smile to the young colt that he now called his own, for any thing of Omeya's, he would cherish as well. "Yes, I am your father," he confirmed. "And I shall teach you of the world...and train you as royalty," he nodded, looking to his beloved mate another time.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyThu Aug 16 2012, 23:32

Omeya's wary harks pricked at the shuffling of his movement, recoiling slightly before forcing herself to accept his touch. Nose to nose she breathed heavily as if expecting the world to fall upon her, squish her under it's sheer mass.

And then she pulled away with a sharp movement, unable to stand the closeness of touch even by the one she had once held so dear in her heart.

His lyrics filed into her ears, twirling them at each sound he made and breathed deeply, trying to calm her racing nerves.

"There was nothing you could do..." she whispered finally, head dropping though her eyes continued to dance around, as if expecting the brute or another one to fill his place to suddenly appear.

The colt stood tall, beaming at his words as if with pride.
"Royalty? Mother said nothing of being royalty," he beamed with a toss of his short, fluffy tail.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:46

-bump-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) EmptyWed Dec 19 2012, 19:11

That look in her pale orbs lacked the innocence it had once possessed and that will to explore the crevices of life and notice that life was in servitude to her - not the other way around! How small and petite she seemed now, coiled into a former creature that she naturally was not. No longer did her orbs say 'I will help' but they now screamed 'help me'...and it saddened him to see her that way. But it was in the past, now that she had told him of what happened - and it was over...as was discussion on the topic, for he was a king of moving forward, not staying behind.

"You are correct," he said, addressing her about the horrid fate which had met her. So careful was he around her, for he could only imagine what trauma she had incurred in the lengthy time she was absent from his loving gaze and care. "But there was nothing you could do as well," he nodded, knowing that truly, she could not have escaped easily from a strong stag or many of them.

Fantasma chuckled at his new son, never knowing that he could acquire a son without conception! "Why, of course you are. Unless your mother someday has a heir to which I am the father, but yes, you are my heir as of now," he smiled, knowing the young colt would enjoy the training Fantasma would provide him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)   Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing But Death Can Keep Me From You.....(Phantom)
Page 1 of 1