New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sun Jun 26 2011, 03:27

Yára

Wind swept tresses danced around her crown, warm brown orbs studied the land with a untamed curiosity. Of unnatural beauty, her teardrops flared to take in the new scents around her. Water, horses and wolves alike filled her nostrils, but none where the comforting scents of her childhood.

She paced alongside the river, her neat strides covering the ground with ease as her tall, lanky frame moved with an undiscovered gracefulness over the long grasses, the green only contrasting brightly against her chestnut pelt. She looked much like her father, though nothing like the hellion half of him. She appeared young and innocent, her eyes gleaming the unknown truth of the world.

Willow vines swept over her spine, her head ducking low so not to get tangled within them. She was just wandering pointlessly, no place of planned destination. Rather, maybe a home to seek? With some kindly stag and a family? The words painted a pretty image in her mind, a half smile growing upon her maw. Life as simple as that would be beautiful, but she knew that life never was that simple.

War was threatening. The whole land whispered of the upcoming deaths, even the newborn children could feel it in their bones. A war of such scale had never happened, for the king had always set things true. But without him, they had to defend for themselves. But Yára didn't want to end her life, fighting for such a reason. No one was dark, nor were they light. They were what they chose to be. But that didn't mean she would wait around and call to death, no she would continue on with her life. Hope to find love and settle down a little earlier then most planned, but she was content with the life she would leave.

She only hoped that the choice she made today would be the right one.

OOC: sorry its short guys! Read her bio to get some ideas, someone to push her buttons could be fun as she has a bit of a quick tounge XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sun Jun 26 2011, 13:13

Machitis

Now the pale moon
Shines like high noon
And I never felt so cold, alone
It's just that you're uneasy
When you need me

The day is gone
I'm the only light that you see
I know all you needed was me

Tresses like an ebony shadowy facade caressed the terrain as his daggers kissed the rocks slowly, lightly. Boom. Boom. Boom. That massive heart pounded under the sleek pelt of night as sweat glistened behind his harks, moving back and forth as if to sense every movement of every creature. They needed to know every sound that the misty morning possessed. Even the chirping of birds charmed his harks and sent his red-brown orbs scanning the horizon and snorting warm air from his flared nares. Nervousness send shivers all throughout his burly bodice, moving more slowly by the moment as he observed the beautiful river, the perfect collection of wildlife that surrounded it - and her.

For a few moments, he snaked behind a tree and attempted to collect his thoughts as he stared up at the brightened, bleached blue sky. Clouds of soft cotton breezed through the skies, their mist descending upon the scarred earth like a gentle refreshment. Small puddles lined the monstrous trees that lined the path to heaven, which splashed playfully upon his pillars as they moved rhythmically. Machitis traveled on a path less traveled, one that would eventually lead to the section of the river where the water rippled gracefully as small fish swam gleefully within its safe haven. Weeds and small bushes lined his sides, making him a bit giddy as he paced through there. A few thorns caressed his barrel, making him tread with more haste, if only to find the beautiful one of gold.

Finally, she came into view, and it was a glorious view. She was nothing less than perfect, nothing less than an angel descended straight from heaven. Oh, but he was so young, and what made him so worthy of one so beautiful? The only comparison he could come close to making about her was that she looked like a sun kissed ray of light cascading upon the waters of the sea. Nothing was better than the mare right in front of him. No other caught his eye so much as she. He had to say hello, there wasn't an option.

But how? What if he scared her off like the others with his taunting words? Machitis hadn't been taught any better - he was but a colt himself at heart. "Hello..." he found himself whispering softly, gently as he sauntered up to her. She seemed so young and helpless, but something about her told him that she was much wiser than her appearance told. Something told him that she was so much more than she seemed. "I am Machitis," he said, bowing low, to the ground and staying there for a few moments before her rose with haste, just so he could look her in the eyes again. She was pretty, but was she the one he had been looking for?

Only time would tell.

Every day we wait
If it takes too long
Just tell me something new
Forget about the sunshine
When it's gone

You can say it's right
But it feels so wrong
Just show me something true
When it's gone

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Mon Jun 27 2011, 02:46

Red harks tossed, catching the soft sound of splashing approach and quickly the shifted the rest of her weight, followed with a heightened intake of breath. The mass of stallion towered easily over her lanky frame, his form well built and heavy with muscle that bulged though his ebony pelt. Even standing still, he had an air of fluidness hanging around him, a gentle persuasive touch that called to her.
So as she tilted her small neck to glance up at him, she took in the reddish-brown orbs with surprise, she battled within herself from taking a small step backwards.

The huge hulk of a stallion sent warning to her skull, but the warm look in his oddly coloured orbs brought her heart to a flutter, a girly smile tugging at her shapely maw.
"Greetings Machitis," she whispered softly in reply, turning away slightly but couldn't help but glance back at his tall frame "I am Yára, daughter of Yarraman."

The birds danced around them, eyes darting over the two figures as they flew over head. The loud chatter of the creatures gathered the young fae's attention, turning her noble head to the sky with a small smile, laughter like tinkling bells drifting after the movements.
"Birds are such wondrous creatures, do you not agree?"

OOC: Sorry its so short again Phantom....*head desk*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Fri Jul 01 2011, 09:26

Was she intimidated by him? So many were in the terrain in which his daggers carried him from with haste; they had quivered, senseless of their emotions even at the thought of his features. For a moment, he pondered if she truly had grasped his identity but found it impossible, only hoping that it really was. Her heightened breaths and widened orbs told him differently, bringing on self doubt, but Machitis knew he had to have a strong will to find love. It wasn't going to just walk into his life like a gentle breeze blew against his ebony neck.

Shimmering ebony auds flicked forward to her, listening intently for even the slightest movement of muscles, even the smallest change in her silent language. She had such an air of royalty about her, a gracefulness that he couldn't understand. Whoever she was, wherever she came from, it was hard to believe she was anything less that perfect. Even so, it said nothing about her personality, which he perceived as being divine also, unless she so happened to prove otherwise. The smile she beheld told him that he was too close to right with his perception.

"It is a pleasure to meet you...Yara," he said her calling softly, as his heart thumped and fluttered in his chest. Machitis feared it would stop from all the incessant thumping, from all the things he felt he had to remember about her.

Machitis noticed the birds fluttering their feathery wings above their skulls, flitting around with joy and happiness. Their songs of love filled the air as they went to their nests to feed the hungry chirping babies that they had given life to. "Oh, but of course. They are quite beautiful, but they are not nearly as beautiful as this one fine vixen I know," he murmured, a playful grin plastered across his features. "You," he clarified, grinning straight at her, laughter in his orbs. Machitis felt his nervousness and fear slowly slipping away the more he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Fri Jul 01 2011, 16:57

Dancing through the snow,
On a starless night.

V O L C A N O
He was a huge brute, there were heavy black feathers on his legs like tree trunks. The white mane and tail whipped around in the strong breeze that was made by his movements. Taller than most horses he was, something that seemed to intimidate many. He was a creature of at least twenty five hands, a bright bay silver dapple.

The dapples covered his back and sides, covering most of his body except legs, neck and head. They were of all different shapes and sizes, like fresh molten lava on his sides. That was the reason for his odd name. No one seemed to want to know him, though he was one of the most gentle creatures around. Instead of breathing out air, flames often shot out from his nares.

He knew he was a powerful horse with an intimidating build, but that was something of an annoyance to him. Catching the sight of a beautiful much smaller mare, standing talking to another stallion, he wandered in that direction, though even at a wander it took only a minute for him to reach them himself. A thing which was annoying.

He bowed his head to both of them, and then looked over at the mare. She was a beautiful little thing, young and sweet from the words that he heard from her as she answered the other stallion. A streak of white rushed down the front of her face, and on the lower half of each of her slender legs. A mane and tail of pretty golden light, like an angel's halo.

“Greetings to both of you. I am Volcano.” The rich tones came from his well shaped maw like the rushing water in a river. Each of the horses before him would not fail to stare at the creature before them, he always was stared at. This was something he expected. Usually they told him to leave and not return, so this too might happen. But with a mare so beautiful present, he would not leave without a fight!

The demonic horse comes,
With a heart of Gold
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Fri Jul 01 2011, 17:54

A dainty smile appeared upon her chestnut maw, her eyes somewhat shadowed as she looked at the hard ground below. If she was human, she would of blushed.
"That is very sweet of you to say," she said softly, peering up at him and frowning slightly, turning to look over her shoulder at the sound of another's approach.

Stepping back without thinking, she found her bodice pushed closer to Machitis's ebony pelt, eyes wide as she took in the flaming stallion that towered over of them them.
"H-hello," she stuttered, forcing herself not to cower at his huge appearance but could not help the natural defense to step further away from the giant brute.
"I..I am Yara."

She squared her lanky frame at these words, as if it was something to be proud of. She had to keep her father's name strong, and cowering to those somewhat taller then her was not doing that justice. She was silent for a moment, wondering what she could say to break the tension in the air. She had no wish to offend either of the stallions, and no matter how threatening one may appear.
"Do you like riddles?" she asked, a half smile tugged upon her maw.

OOC: *head desk*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sat Jul 02 2011, 09:12

Light, petrified orbs glanced down at her, feeling so intoxicated by just looking into her heart - even if it was just a moment. Maybe she didn't believe him; maybe she didn't think that she was the most marvelous thing he had laid his gaze upon. "You deserve it, and never forget that you are..," the words came out breathy as he exhaled. Machitis had looked for weeks for a fae that brought his heart to a halt, but it couldn't be rushed, no matter how much he wished to. There were other more worthy contenders out there that would attempt to sweep her off of her feet.

Daggers swaying heavily upon the terrain next to them caught his attention as he flicked his ebony harks back momentarily to listen to the massive stag's movements. Whoever it was, he was a tank and was someone to be respected if of a kind heart or defeated if of an evil soul. Chills ran down Machitis' spine as he felt the heat of her bodice near his when she took a slight step in his direction. He found himself looking down at her in a reassuring way, hoping that this stag wouldn't cause her any problems. If he started to, the answer would be simple - Machitis would leave. If he threatened her though, the flaming hellion would die.

"Greetings, stag," said the young brute dully as he examined his bodice easily. This stag had an earthy hued bodice, caressed in silver dapples that snaked all around his sides. Ivory flaming tresses fell to the middle part of his neck, his hide trickling with lava. It was not the most soothing sight, but Machitis had learned from his days traveling not to judge someone before you knew them. For all he knew, this stallion could have as kind of heart as he did, himself. Machitis' red-brown orbs softened slightly as he let the stag speak. If the ebony one was anything, he was understanding of others' faults and problems. Everyone had them, and no one was perfect in this world. That was why it was so worth living in.

Machitis smiled slightly at her question, wondering to himself if it was intended for the other stag or for him. Either way, he would answer with his belief. "Of course I do. Life itself is a riddle isn't it, with all its ups and downs - things that don't make sense until you see the greater picture? That is why we love to live. If there were no riddles, there would be no reasons to think, no reasons to make decisions - whether they are right or they are wrong. Even the thought of who you will choose today is a riddle to us all, but I know you will solve it well," he said softly, his gray lips moving methodically as he spoke to her in a gentle, explanatory tone. These were the words he had come to live by, his motto towards life in a whole. After Machitis finished his small speech, he looked to the other stag, concentrating on him and waiting for his words.

OOC: E, I looked up this 'Volcano' charrie, and there's no profile for him or the old site or this one....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Fri Jul 08 2011, 17:45

A grateful smile appeared on her maw, relishing at his touch by her side. His soft pelt brushing against her's helped her find comfort under the unblinking gaze of this huge stallion, but she refused to show weakness and only her kind, gentle self.
"I have never heard truer words," she murmured, tilting her head to look back at the stallion on her side "and I have a riddle, if you wish to hear it, see if you can solve the riddle which tricks many."

She half closed her warm brown orbs, breathing deeply before allowing the song like lyrics leave her maw.
"Never speaking, still awake,
Pleasing most when most I speak,
The Delight of old and young,
Tho' I speak without a Tongue.
Nought but one Thing can confound me,
Many Voices joining round me;
Then I fret, and rave and gabble,
Like the Labourers of Babel.
Now I am a Dog, or Cow,
I can bark, or I can low,
I can bleat, or I can sing,
Like the Warblers of the Spring.
Let the Love-sick Bard complain,
And I mourn the cruel Pain;
Let the happy Swain rejoice,
And I join my helping Voice;
Both are welcome, Grief or Joy,
I with either sport and toy.
Tho' a Lady, I am stout,
Drums and Trumpets bring me out;
Then I clash and roar, and rattle,
Join in all the Din of Battle.
Jove, with all his loudest Thunder,
When I'm vext, can't keep me under;
Yet so tender is my Ear,
That the lowest Voice I fear;
Much I dread the Courtier's Fate,
When his Merit's out of Date,
For I hate a silent Breath,
And a Whisper is my Death."

Her eyes blinked open, smiling at both the stallions, a challenge within her orbs.
"What am I?" she finished softly, wondering if either of the stallion would be able to answer the riddle of her mind.

OOC: sorry it's so short and awful....hope the riddle is fun XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sat Jul 09 2011, 08:47

Contemplation ran through his mind as he took in the glorious words that drifted from her lips and settled upon the still air. Was she testing him? Everything worthwhile was worth thought and consideration, especially when it came to the mortal perfection that stood before him. Cascading summer sunlight simmered upon his ebony pelt as he stood beside her on the left, watching her enticing flames flicker with her subtle breaths. His heart leaped suddenly as he saw the tiniest of smiles splatter itself over her gray maw. In return, he smiled to her, his reddish-brown eyes leaping with joy. Oh, how the thought of solving one of her riddles appealed to him.

Machitis nodded slightly, his thick and flowing tresses falling to one side as agreed to her challenge of the mind. Lyrics like a song flowed from her, creating ecstasy in the air around them. The atmosphere was tense for a moment as he took in every word, every phrase, every bit of content the the passage revealed to be truth disguised. Several thoughts appeared in his mind, and he held them close before discarding them after more information had been spoken. Was it what he thought it was? Only time would tell.

"That riddle was beautiful," he said softly, looking to the other stag before beginning to say his answer. Machitis' mind whispered many thoughts of what would happen if he got it correct or what would happen if he guessed it wrong. "What you do speak of, fair lady, is not a creature nor a thing but simply a responding call. It happens in day or night, and at first, I thought the answer to be silence, but now I have assured myself that you are an echo," Machitis answered, perking his harks as he awaited the other's answer. Surely, the stag assured himself, the other would have a better answer than he, perhaps even the correct one.

Machitis pondered his answer and relished in her sight for a few moments as he awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sun Jul 17 2011, 19:18

Her harks flickered, awaiting for a reply to her wordy riddle. She wondered if they would understand it, or merely reply with blank, uninterested stares.

When Machitis opened his maw to respond, her hear leapt to hear his words. She hoped he would have the correct answer.
"Your words ring true, fine stag," she whispered, her maw stretching to brush against his strong ebony neck in a friendly manner "the answer is indeed an echo, an eerily beauty of the world around us."

Her orbs flickered to the still silent Volcano and pondered at his silence. Maybe he didn't know the answer, or maybe he just didn't care for such wordy things. Ignoring him for the time being, she returned her attention to the handsome and more talkative stag beside her.
"I wish to know more about yourself, Machitis," she whispered "do you rule lands? Or merely travel? Friends or lovers?"
Her heart jolted at the thought of the last, hoping that he had no one. No one that could stop her from falling deeply for another. She had no wish to have her heart broken, she had seen her mother and father both fall though. She was taking a chance, she only hoped it wouldn't come back to bite her.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Fri Nov 11 2011, 20:38

OOC: Bump?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Mon Nov 14 2011, 10:27

A jolt of pride raced up his brawny pillars, surprise replacing his anticipation, happiness replacing the void that he never knew could be filled. Almost in an instant, he remembered the other stag, what had he said his name was? Volcano? Coming up with that answer had been so anxiety creating and nerve-wracking that he had forgotten but still wished luck to his opponent all the same. Life itself was a riddle, and he was going to stay entwined in its constant word games and challenges.

As the answer came out of her divine lips, his heart leaped even more so. Could it truly be the moment he had been waiting for, the one that came only once in a lifetime? It wasn't best to get his hopes up, for even the fae who was most like him in so many ways could decide to desert him here in a barren wasteland of defeat. It had not been time enough in deciphering whether or not she would make him or break him, send him spiraling downward into a depressive state or upward to happiness and love, passionate words shared between the two of them.

Had he passed the test? Machitis hadn't the foggiest answer to that question that sporadically entered his mind. Questions? This was where he knew he would fail to the other stag, for he had no lands nor any friends nor anyone else in his herd for her to socialize with. No lovers were present, for she was the only one who had captured his taste. There was no queen, for she was the only one that could fulfill that position in his opinion. How to tell her, how to let her know that she would be treated like the divine goddess she looked like if she came with him? There was no way to prove that he was a better choice over Volcano because he probably was not. He had no herd. He had no land. Machitis was nothing but a wanderer searching for his place in this world, wanting a love and a land to call home.

"I have nothing except for what is standing before me. You are my only friend. I looked for weeks, speaking to many, for someone with your mind, with your amazing personality, and I found no one - except for you," he paused, snaking in a ragged breath as his knee nervously quivered. Machitis sighed, looking to the ground for his next answer. "I have not anywhere to stay either. I hope it is not too much of a bother for you, but I would find lands, I would make you my queen, if only you'd travel with me. I will treat you like you deserve, I promise," he whispered, orbs intense on her. What would her answer be? Yes...or no?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Mon Nov 14 2011, 22:15

The other stallion was all but forgotten as his lyrics filled her mind, the tone of longing drawing her in and captured her mind. Her pure golden harks twitched, eager to acknowledge his next words of wisdom and a small smile danced upon her slender built maw.

The gasping intake of breaths had her watching him with worry, green orbs searching his face as she stepped slightly towards him, wondering whatever was the matter. But it was his words that tugged at her tender heart strings, the thought of him being all alone in this big world, without even a friend by his side. No land, but that did not matter to her. It merely meant the wide world was at their fingertips and they could search and search until perfection fell upon them and called it home.

Nose stretching out to gentle caress his trembling side, she skimmed the glossy hide softly before pulling back and stepped closer to him.

“I have no reason to want to be a queen, for it is a position earned and given to one adored,” she murmured, knowing that it was true and would feel unworthy if it was suddenly thrusted upon her “but to travel the world by your side could compare to nothing more in this world…so yes my dear Machitis,” she whispered “yes I shall travel and stay by your side for as long as you shall allow.”

The warm sparkle of her hued orbs looked upon him, waiting for his reply.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Tue Dec 06 2011, 12:02

Pools of warm brown were dancing with passionate fire as he awaited the answer that shaped their future together, if there was one at all. Anticipation crept up the nape of his boa eagerly, sending a shrill shiver down his spine. Dew like, a thin crease of perspiration gathered around his onyx hued harks, beckoning for him to quit this potentially humiliating conversation before it ended badly. Oh, but his heart yelled no back and continued sailing out to sea, despite the storm clouds that hovered in the horizon potentially. Hurt was evident in his life, but was this storm a gentle one that brought pleasure and cleansed the soul or one that tormented the heart for countless years?

Gems and jewels that sparkled like diamond in the bright summer air he would have retrieved from the depths of the earth for her, the one who had stolen his heart. Machitis wondered if the god of love had done this, the intensity of the feeling playing at his heart too much to withstand sometimes. Even though they had only just met, he couldn't help but to say that he adored the fae who stood by his side, heat and warmth radiating from her very core. Perhaps it wasn't love that those achieved after being side by side for a decade or so, but it would blossom like a bud into a beautiful flower with time.

That is...if she didn't break him into a million pieces before her.

All became quiet in his mind when she began to speak, her tongue rolling lucidly over the words with a beauty and grace that otherworldly beings could not achieve. All else faded but the sound of her jovial, happy tones ringing like a bell. Although he strongly disagreed with her words about the throne of the position he would eventually hold, he kept to himself, assuring himself that it would indeed belong to her.

"My lady, you have taken me completely with your kind words shining soul. I know that you will show, day in and day out that you are deserving, and I will show you that I do adore you," he said, his chest pounding as she said she would travel with him. Everything was complete in his life, and there was happiness on the far horizon for certain now. "Well, where do you want to go, Yara? It is all up to you," he said, completely willing to go to the ends of the hearth for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Thu Jan 05 2012, 01:29

The deep chestnut of her pelt flickered brightly under the morning sun, seeming to gleam and glow in the morning sun. A light that only seemed to increase as a smile found its way onto her shapely maw.

"Glad to know," she replied plesently with a hint of teasing in her tone as she tossed her head slightly, side stepping closer to his dark hide "and you are rather flattering if I do say so."

She giggled slightly before withdrawing and pondering softly to herself.

"Well," she started "I was born in the forest, wandered the desert.....the coast holds no appeal at the current times...I have always wanted to see the lands of ice though. Mother used to tell odd stories of the snow ridden lands, mayhaps we head there? Unless you dislike the cold?"

OOC: sorry its short!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sun Jan 15 2012, 16:53

As the sun rose higher in the sky, the beautiful hue of her pelt seemed to glow even more so. Sun rays caressed the soft tresses as a mother caresses a small child. Gingerly, gently, as the sun woke up, rising to her peak. But there was still one more divine, more stunning than the sun that shone in the skies of blue - Yara...for she was more divine than any creature he had met in his life. And honestly, he thought she was worthy of being the leader of his herd at this very moment.

Machitis smiled to her, brightly and easily. They had become acquainted quite well since their meeting earlier in the day, and he found her words to be wise. Everything was filled with mystery and riddles. Even why they lived and died was a riddle - the meaning of why he thought she was wonderful was. With their minds together, surely, they could accomplish any feat they set their minds to. Surely, the saying 'two heads are better than one' had some relevance to this situation? Hopefully, they could meet some new horses from traveling together and make some new allies.

"The snow?" he asked, pondering it momentarily. It was surely cold, but he had always favored the cold over heat. It would be a nice change to go somewhere remarkably cold, where the sun did not constantly blaze. "Yes, I would love to go there!" he said gleefully, bright reddish-brown eyes gleaming with happiness.

OOC: Baddd post. I'm so sor
ry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Mon Jan 16 2012, 03:21

OOC: Did you want to just make a new thread maybe? I think this one is finished now ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Mon Jan 16 2012, 15:30

OOC: Yup, where do you want me to post exactly? There's a couple different lands in the Tundra...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Mon Jan 16 2012, 15:57

OOC: Eh...up to you? Either land is fine ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   Sat Feb 04 2012, 12:23

OOC: Posted in the first land. You'll see it.

-END THREAD-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~   

Back to top Go down

The Chestnut B E A U T Y ~Open To All ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1