New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What is left for me? [thryza]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: What is left for me? [thryza]   Fri Jun 24 2011, 22:37

He was a frightened you horse at the moment. Not to mention a beaten up one. He knew not who his father was or his grandfather. For his mother, Permisso had chased him here, attacking him mercilessly with her sharper than normal teeth the whole way. Ever since Frenzy had spoken to her, she had turned from the caring mother that he had known for the first year of his life, into a cruel creature, one he did not like.

Only until he passed into Santuary of the Solo did she leave him be. It seemed the influence his father had had on her had worn off, leaving him as a scapegoat for her to attack without thought for who he was.

The smoky black pegusas yearling with the same scaly nose as his mother, though with long feathery wings instead of his mothers batlike ones moved carefully through the woods, not wanting to hurt himself any further than his mothers swooping kicks and bites had.

Sighing, he tumbled to the ground near a small lake, too tired from the long frenzied gallop that he had been in. He never heard the hooves coming towards him, for he had fallen into a long sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 03:35

Image: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/149/7/0/wizard_1_by_deirdre_t-d3hjn43.jpg

Nobel features hung low, his head dipped so that it almost brushed against the ground. He was more alone then before, having had to leave his love for there safety. His ebony pelt was no longer glossy and unmarked, instead littered with heavy scars to show the torture he had been put though. He wasn't sure if years had passed, or mere hours. Life in Hell was a timeless one, the immortals having no time for such 'mortal' features.

His body shuddered at the thought, but was glad he had been released. But he only wished he knew why. But something in the lands were different, they seemed...empty. Like not a soul in sight. This brought a sigh to him, maybe he had been gone for years. For he had not aged in Hell. Maybe all those he loved were now dead, yet more punishment for his pure soul.

His hoof steps continued, pausing as a scent reached his nose and he turned slightly to the left, arching his neck at a familiar scent. It was familiar, yet unfamiliar and he couldn't remember where it was from. It was somewhat like Permisso's, but different.
Now curious, he span and winced as his scabs tugged, and trotted in that direction.

The fallen form of a yearling caught his attention, the ebony pelt matching his own until he noted the wings tucked somewhat awkwardly to his side.
"Son?" he whispered to the colt, nudging his still side his with nose with a gentle sigh "are you okay?"

Last edited by Kanchana on Sat Jun 25 2011, 04:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 04:01

The head with the odd looking nose scales rose slowly, scared that his demonic features would frighten this horse away as well. Something he was beginning to hate having. Every horse seemed to flee when they caught sight of the scales that adorned his nose, chest and and hindquarters. He scrambled to his feet, hoping that if there was a need, he would be able to defend himself.

There was ruby red liquid all over him, thick and potent. He'd had to fight off a few hunting coyotes while he'd been here, at the Sanctuary of the Solo. They had been looking for an easy meal. He was not proving to be one. Somehow he'd managed to cause the earth below them to turn into lava and consume them. He did not understand how or why this had happened.

“No, I'm not,” he replied quietly. He knew that there was something different about this stallion who had appeared. Though the other did not know who he was, he could tell. “My name is Thyrax. I was named for my father.” Love. That was what his name meant in the demon tongue. It was something his mother had told him, but he did not understand why she would give him a name which was a curse to the demons who ran in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 04:40

Thryza tilted his head, nodding as the yearling struggled quickly to his feet. Obviously, he had startled the young stag.
"Rest lad," he said gently "no need to harm yourself, I mean you no harm. This is, after all, a land of Sanctuary...or at least was."
He frowned deeply at the mention of attacks, such things were never heard of this land. The Guardians never allowed it to happen before, but then again he had been gone for years he guessed.
"Who is your father?" he asked the colt "your mother? Why are you all alone in these lands...I doubt these are safe any more..."
He looked over the blood splattered yearling and shook his head "come lad, let's clean you up and chat some more shall we?"
He turned gently, careful not to tug at his own scabs and scars, and lead the way to the nearby still lake moving straight into it's warm depths.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 04:48

“I am the son of Thryza and Permisso. My grandfathers are Satan and Sorrel. I know the name only of my father's mother, Dark Sunrise.” Thyrax was a little frightened of the taller horse, who he could tell was one that was nothing alike to his mother.

“As for what did this?” he looked at the blood on his body. “My mother, and a group of hunting coyotes.” He sighed, shaking his head at the thought. “Once, I was told this was a place of Sanctuary, and it has protected me from my mother, but not from the coyotes.”

He grimaced at the memory of the wild creatures. There were no friends in them for any horse like him. “They thought me to be an easy meal, but somehow I managed to cause the earth below their feet to turn to lava, and they drowned in it.”

he shook his head. Why was he telling this complete stranger all of this? It made no sense to him at the moment. Only that it felt right and that was all the guidance he had at the moment. In a way he noticed the similiarities between himself and this older horse. But who was he? “I've told you who I am. Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 04:56

He froze, head turning slightly to stare at the colt wide eyed.
"Permisso? My dear Permisso?" he whispered, and shook his head sadly "what happened to her..."
He looked at the colt he now knew to be his son, and was glad that he hadn't been gone as long as he had first assumed.
"Thryza...my name is Thryza and I am your father," he looked and studied the colt in closer detail and looked at his reflection, seeing a few small similar details...but the boy was mostly his mother. He could see it now.
"Why did she do that..." he said sadly "I thought she had changed.."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 05:03

“From what I have heard, she did change from the demon that was within her. That was while she was with you, and with Onyx before you. When Onyx gave her up, she fell to evil. She then met you and changed. When you vanished, I think she realised that the demon in her would never be truly gone. Only two days ago, it came back, this time, goaded into being by Frenzy!”

He grimaced. “It happened in front of the new king of us all, Alston. Ashton died last winter, and leaves a young one, only a few years older than me in his place. Frenzy I know is rallying those like him for battle.”

The young colt shuddered. “He forced Sanguita in front of all of us, the defiant bastard.” such language from one his age was not the normal, but when it came to Frenzy it was easily forgiven. There were some things that could not be said with better language, all of them knew that.

“She introduced me to someone called Sorrel not long before Frenzy came and managed to cause an alliance between her and himself. She chased me here, and well, every horse who has seen me since has fled. I know not why.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sat Jun 25 2011, 05:26

"Sorrel is my father," he said absently, turning all the information over in his head carefully "and I am sorry you had to see such a thing son, nothing is sitting right in these lands anymore."
He sighed, knowing he would have to explain to his son why he had left suddenly. Or, more so, been forced to leave so suddenly.

"You see, your mother is the daughter of a cruel stallion," he started "not a very nice father for everyone, and when she left he didn't like it...and little did we all know, that no stallion would ever be good enough for her."
He sighed and continued with a toss of his head "I was taken by Hell's keeper, the ruler of Hell himself...Remus and tortured for however long I was gone for...I shan't go into details, for I hope it is something you will never see nor experience."

His maw stretched out and nuzzled the top of his head and sighed softly "I am sorry your mother did that to you, but you must understand...to lose the one you love, it does odd things to people."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sun Jun 26 2011, 00:46

“I'm more than aware of what losing someone would do to another. For the first year she seemed as kind and gentle natured as you. Then I think something caused her to turn bad, which was a few days ago. I know not what at this point, father.”

The yearling sighed as he looked at the one who was so like him in appearance, minus the wings of course. “I can only hope that when she sees you again, she'll go back the way we both remember her to be.” That was something he very much hoped.

This was something that was hard for him to accept. “She seemed completely alien when she first attacked me. I refused to defend myself so she kept at me. That was when I started to run. There is no way I would ever fight against my mother.”

He was loyal in some ways, this was one of them. Even if she killed him, Permisso would always be his mother, and that was something he hoped she knew. It was a thought that he always held on to. It was something that was important to him at the moment.

“Where do you live?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sun Jun 26 2011, 01:53

The older stallion shrugged his broad shoulders, watching his son closely.
"I once resided in my fathers lands, and shall again if he will allow me to," he said quietly, looking distant as he thought about his mother and father. He wondered if they still lived there, if they were still alive and well.
"Will you come with me lad?" he asked after a moment "to the lands of my birth? You are my heir after all, and once my father dies I shall be ruler, and you shall follow my footsteps."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sun Jun 26 2011, 02:03

“He did speak of you, many times with mother. Far as I know, Sorrel is still alive.” The young colt snorted. He remembered everything that he had seen and done over the last year of his life. Sure it was a monotonous life, but he knew his life would be different, now that he had finally met his father.

“I would like that,” he added. Him? A future king? No way? He knew that he would seem startled by that news. “Me? A king one day? No way!”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sun Jun 26 2011, 02:44

He laughed gently at his tone and nodded his noble head gently.
"Yes son, you are my only heir and most likely shall be the only child of mine," he told him, nose nudging the dark side as he urged him from the water and back onto dry land.
"Are you alright to travel?" he asked, worriedly as he took in the yearlings cuts and bruises "we can rest here for a few days if you wish, my own body could do with a rest."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Sun Jun 26 2011, 03:21

He nodded.
He was not really sure what to make of the idea of being a king one of these days.
It was something that frightened him in a way.
“She mentioned I might be one day. I honestly did not believe her, but if you also say its the truth, then it must be.”

He shuddered.
Him a king?
Not a chance.
“I should be fine to travel for a little way. Apparently those who are on my mothers side can travel in much worse condition.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   Tue Jun 28 2011, 01:25

OOC: Can you make a new thread in Sorrel's land please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is left for me? [thryza]   

Back to top Go down

What is left for me? [thryza]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1