New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A change in Circumstances... good and bad news everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: A change in Circumstances... good and bad news everyone!    Wed Jun 22 2011, 18:54

Okay, I know that there was a post up that had my name on it as away over the next month. Well, I won't be as 'away' as I thought I would be. It seems the whole going gold prospecting story was simply that, a story.

It was a cover for our REAL planned holiday and that is a trip south to where our very own Kanchana lives. She has no idea about this herself, I only just found out, seeing as it was a surprise birthday present for me.

I will still get online, though there will be times when I cannot due to going to be busy while I am down there. Planning on meeting up with Kanny while I am there, face to face for once... going to be so very weird when that happens.

Sadly that is the good news in this situation at the moment. When I get back in the week of the 23rd July, things will take a rather interesting/complicated turn. Mum is breaking up with her boyfreind of 8 years and everything we own will be split between them, as per some legal crap.

So therefore if I know that we're moving house, I will let you all know if I cannot be on for a period of time. Mind you I will return of course! I could never leave this place. Never!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

A change in Circumstances... good and bad news everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1