Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forgotten Seeks a home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

The Forgotten Seeks a home Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Seeks a home   The Forgotten Seeks a home EmptyMon Jun 13 2011, 15:31

She was uncertain if her memory of the lay of the land was correct or not. Three years since she had moved from Alaknanda River, where her mother had cursed her with the blindness she was now used to. She had been happy though, running with Saoirse, but now she knew that it was not for her, to remain in that land.

She has grown into a fine young mare, dark black in colour with white overo markings on her body, as well as an almost purely white head and three white socks. her mane and tail are glowing golden orange flames. She is blind. She had been told by Saoirse that this was how she looked, and she could certainly feel the ehat from the flames on her neck, which she had been able to feel since birth.

Would one want one who could not see?

The Forgotten Seeks a home Chai_suil_by_saphira_bjartskulr-d33ui52
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Seeks a home   The Forgotten Seeks a home EmptyTue Jun 14 2011, 14:31

Hemlock

I circled the island slowly, my gaze occasionally flickering away from the tree covered ground towards the sand banks. The river was late in flooding this year, while the mountains were still bound in ice and snow. When the river finally did begin to rise, it would likely do so swiftly, and flood more than one area near it, including the island known to most as a place of searching and discovery.

A movement below, a flash of light, caught my eye, and I drifted down to investigate. Melodia was still the love of my life, but I knew that strength came in numbers, and also that it would be wise to help those faes who traveled here avoid the misery inducing hellions that stalked the lands. Not that I found all hellion repulsive. After all, Mel was my queen, and she was as pure a hellion as one could find. Her sire was Heart of Gold, beta of the Gemdas after all. I'd also had the chance to meet a few other pure hellions. Jeu De'sprea and hers were hellion spies, and as a foal I'd seen them numerous times. Dominique-Aime especially seemed to have a few haunts in the mountains, which is where I lived for a time, before meeting my own sire, Fantasma.

Tucking my wings in beneath me, I dropped below the trees, following the illusive flash. As I landed, between the trunks of the great willows, I saw it again, still shining fiercely, but this time with a form.

The form of a hellion fae, with black and white markings, and a mane and tail of pure flames. She was young, too. Likely another daughter of Exile, though it was just as likely that she was new to the lands, or else another one of Frenzy's. Maybe even the daughter of one of the lesser hellions out there, the wanderers or those who had "fallen." Well, only one way to find out.

"Greetings, bright one," I said, moving to stand in front of her, and several paces away. "I am Hemlock, of the Poisoned Touch, beta of Aonar Ciúnas. Who are you, may I ask?" I finished, bowing to her, though I kept careful watch out of the corners of my eyes, in case she, like other hellions, tried attacking me.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Seeks a home   The Forgotten Seeks a home EmptyTue Jun 14 2011, 15:00

"Who's there?" she asked, turning her head from side to side, not knowing which way to look. "You better be no freind of Asylum Escape, whoever you are." For the first time in a while, she felt frightened, and it was because of her sightless eyes. She knew where she was and where he was, she could sense that from the vibrations of the earth below her.

His name was Hemlock supposedly, from what he said to her first of all. The poisioned touch? she'd never heard of that in her short years. "I am Chai Suil, or Forever Hope, abandoned at birth by Exile and Chisel, though raised by Saoirse and Epimetheus though Exile and Chisel are my parents."

The voice though that of one who could not see, was exceptionally powerful, it was clear that though she was blind there was a hidden power to her, one that she would use in the battle to come. "If the place you call home has plenty of rock and the like then I am interested."
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Seeks a home   The Forgotten Seeks a home EmptyTue Jun 14 2011, 15:14

Hemlock

I hissed a bit, before stopping myself. My family and I had no love for Exile and his ilk. Still, I'd always given others the benefit of the doubt, and she probably needed it more than most. So thinking, I replied to her statements.

"No, I haven't met Asylum, nor would I be her friend if I did." at her final statement, I laughed a bit, thinking of the rock slides that happened during the winter. "Yes, rocks and sand and grass and streams, mountains and cliffs, and a few other things there too." was my reply to her last sentence.

"My own parents are Nightshade and Fantasma. I met my father when I was almost fully grown, and before then traveled with my mother, the wanderer." at least from her speech I knew she was searching for a home, and not just looking to start trouble like some other hellions would have. That, in my mind, was a good sign.

"Tell me, Chai Suil, with whom are you aligned? Or are you neutral? By your words, I'd take it that you, like other hellions, have chosen to abandon the old ways of your race, but in these times, it's always a hazard to guess."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Seeks a home   The Forgotten Seeks a home EmptyTue Jun 14 2011, 15:28

"Personally, I know not where I stand when it comes to these things. Wars are such sad things, but i know there are others who would not agree with me," she replied. She was tired of being hunted.

"I have my reasons for asking of that. I've found that my sister, Asylum, hates it when you throw rocks at her. More than once i made her flee by doing so. My other sister though, Charasma I have no quarrel with, she was the one who warned me of Asylum Escape hunting me. She and I get along, for she is nothing like the rest of our family once again."

She smiled, hoping that she was looking the right way. Yes she was, he'd shifted his weight. It was when things stood still that she couldn't tell where they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Seeks a home   The Forgotten Seeks a home Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Seeks a home
Page 1 of 1