Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 21:09

They had all forgotten about him, this he knew, as he strode into the desert. Seas of Sands was a place that he was interested in calling his own home. He knew that the stallion here, Blue Jay, had no heir, for it had come to his attention that Blue Jay's sole son, Abdullah had abdicated from the throne, leaving the land without its heir. This was something he had been waiting for. For a long time he had dwelt in the shadows, cursed by his brother into not being able to die.

Now though, his brother believed that he had changed. That was something that amused him, for it was only a charade that he had chosen to show for Thowra. What a fool. Now he was free to do the things that were really his way of life. And the first thing he would do, was kill off that fool of an ally of his brother, Blue Jay. That would knock some sense into his brother, he was sure of that. Nothing would stop him now, when it came to claiming Seas of Sands for his own.

Leaping forwards, he galloped into the land that was the blue roan horses'. "Blue Jay!" He shouted, the cold words ringing out. " I challenge you for the leadership of Seas of Sands and your mares!" He was a marvellous flaxen chestnut stallion, heavily built, but oh he could use that to his advantage. Thowra was a fool to let him live like he had now.

[justify]The Appaloosa mare snorted as she heard the voice that carried over her long term home. "No... it cannot be," she snorted in fear. She knew that voice. "I thought Thowra slew his brother..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 22:55

Blue Jay

I frowned, then sighed at whom was in my land. I ducked into the under ground tunnel for a few seconds then came back out with much speed. I galloped to were Blade was and hissed angerly "Blade". I looked at the chestnut stallion with much anger but i sighed knowing though i was nothing to the hellion and if we fought he would win.
I sighed when he called his challenge "well Blade you have not changed a bit, i know i must so i accept this challenge" i hissed.
I looked around and hoped that Snow Angel would be okay maybe she could go hide under the ground and hide the path and close the opening to the waterfall, as Blade knew not were it lay even i would not find it if the path was not there.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:04

She snorted with fear as she saw her stallion going out to meet the other. Why oh why had Abdullah chosen not to be the king of their lands when the time came? This was the thing that happened, now that he had decided against it.

"Please be careful," she muttered to him, as she fled towards where she could go.

"We won't bother with going away from here, Blue Jay," laughed the chestnut stallion. "Taht pretty fae of yours will be mine."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:18

I sighed again before Blade spoke and when he did i showed on reaction to his words "then we stay here and that pretty fae of mine shall remain free even if you defeat me" i snarled then backed up a little.
I knew that i would not live if Blade wanted me dead and i would wish to be dead if he enslaved me, the thing i wanted most was for Snow Angel to be safe at lest then this next foal of hers could be safe.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:21

"Do you think I care about your petty demands, scum?" he snarled, glaring at the other horse. There was nothing but bloodlust in him now. "Do you really think you can beat an immortal?" he laughed darkly. "You have no idea what ypu're really up against, stallion. And she will not be free if I win!"

With that he leapt at the other horse, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:29

"it was no demand, you scum" i snarled back i knew i had no chance but he was the scum " and i could never defeat you none could but your own brother". I raised my head proudly " i do know what i am against, a dirty, evil scum".

I sighed again as watched him leap at me then i struck out to see if i even hit him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:34

He laughed as the other moved to attack. he let the blow hit home but he shorted as it did. "Weakling." Rearing up, he struck as fast as he could now, which was faster than in his fight with Dragon Wing, biting at the other stallion's ear. "You will lose, fool."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:40

I sighed then rolled my eyes "don't care" i hiss just before he reared then tried to move out of the way of his strike but now he was a vampire. I kept quite when he got a hold of my ear and shoke my head which tore part of it off "of course i will, Dirty Fighter" I kicked out knowing that there was no point in do so.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:43

Again he let the attack land on him, but again he only barely felt the contact. "You will lose!" he snorted, ramming his weight into the other before kicking at the other's head, slower this time though.
There was nothing that he would do that would intentionally kill this mongrel.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri May 27 2011, 23:56

I hissed when he let me hit him and i was begin get a little annoyed but what could i do other then fight and lose. When rammed his weight into me, I stumble trying to keep upright, but i still went down on my knee and then ducked my head quickly before rising to my feet.
I sighed knowing i would not last much longer and blood was running down my face from my ear.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyThu Jun 16 2011, 02:14

Bump
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri Jun 17 2011, 14:51

Who do you think you are?
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart

Denial. Hate. It all boiled to a halt as flame ravaged uncontrollably upon the satin pelt of deep pained chestnut. Fire rose like the waves of hell in his bright, youthful orbs, yet their innocence had been extinguished. Their hope had been shredded as the grasps of evil had choked the feeling of pain and misery like the oxygen was choked from a dying fae. Rippling muscles were caressed gently by the sunlight as the granite daggers sank deep in the warm sand of the summer. "No," rumbled the stag, no longer able to be called a colt as mother and father once had so sweetly. The chiming of their vocals was not here to stop him now and neither was their kindness present to force him to spare this offender of so many of the codes of their deceased king.

"No he won't," it rolled off of his tongue like a river flowing through a small passage. "If you do allow, sir...I will take his place in battle," there was nothing polite about his words as he hissed them violently at the crimson one, sun kissed pools glowing with the wish of challenge. Oh, how they wanted to grin and tell him of the defeat to come, but it was impossible to get the point through to these fools. They never learned until they lost. They never ceased to cause hurt to the innocent and the young until they had deceased themselves. It would be a painful death for the murderous assassin, the one who had sided with his enemy of all times and tried to eliminate his family. Yes, they were enemies until the bitter end. It had been long awaited, but it wouldn't be much longer.

Do you remember me? Do you remember all the pain you caused? the words rushed to the front of his mind, tears ready to accompany them. No his mind whispered whispered, his conscience. Weakness could not be shown to Blade nor any of his companions. Only confidence in oneself and strength combined could lead to a victory. This stag would not talk him down. "I am a stag now, not the colt of Mabaya anymore. You tried to hurt my mother and sided with Exile against my father," he spat. "You will pay," he whispered, suddenly breaking into motion.

Flames engulfed the young stallion, bringing him to a stop just inches before the massive skull that he faced. "Guess you didn't know this was my home too, huh?" he laughed, snorting before baring his ivories in malice towards him. Twisting in quite the balanced manner, he catapulted his left hind pillar at the stag's cheek. A fracture was possible, but it was more of a statement than anything - just a way to prove that this would be until one of them game in. It surely wouldn't be brutal, kind Zandere.

Your going to catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri Jun 17 2011, 15:22

"This is none of your business, colt." The blow landed on him, but it did not hurt at all. Drawing his lips back in a feral ssnarl, he stalked towards the younger stallion, his long canine teeth sharp and ready for a feed. Clearly this was one immortal horse who enjoyed to feed on other horses, unlike the brother who was no where nearby.

He struck out hard with one foreleg, only instead of the weaker mortal flesh that he should have pulped to the bone, he felt strong muscle that did not give a single inch. Looking up he scowled. There in front of Zandere, was a tall cream stallion. The blue brown eyes that were in the creamy's head did not stop glaring at him, but it was not enough to make him cower.

"You dare to hurt my allies, Flaming Blade of Hell! After all this time, when I was trying to make you see the error of your ways. You lied to me, said that you had changed so I would allow you to go off on your own once more? And I trusted you, only to find out that this is how you choose to repay my trust!"

Thowra was furious, the flames upon his neck were long and strong, but they were not damaging any of the scrub around him. He looked towards Zandere and Blue Jay, and his tone was gentle, more of a freind more than the angry horse that stood before them. "Let me deal with my brother. Neither of you would be able to win against an immortal like him. He is my responsibility alone."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptyFri Jun 17 2011, 18:16

Blue Jay

I turned my head to see one that was living in my land come "do not fight Zandere" i said then looked around to Blade again. I sighed watching as my words were to late and he had already started to try and fight him. I stood the best i could but my sight was not so good as my will blood from my ear had some how ended up in my eyes.

I frowned because i could just see that Blade had struck out but another was were Zandere was. I was glade to see him and while they talked, mist seemed to cover the land scape for a short time. I shoke my head mist never came here at lest not that i had seen. Once it covered us i saw another horses in the clouds. He stopped next to me and said he get me out of here.

Arkan

I had been watching the stallions fight and now i would come and take the Blue Jay away from here were he would be safe for now. I went over to them in a think mist that would hide i was here, then i spoke and took the injured stallion with me their was a wind too that hide our hoof prints under the sand. I was sure that This Thowra would try and find his friend so i would take him to the cream stallion, once he could canter again.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] EmptySat Oct 01 2011, 14:54

The creamy snorted as his brother turned to face him, and then winced. How many animals had his brother killed during the few hours they had been apart? This was not something he liked the look of, but still he would fight anyway. He knew that though he was the weaker of the two for he rarely hunted, he was strong enough to withstand his brothers attacks that he would somehow beat the chestnut horse.

"Come, we will settle this at Bimbisaar! Only one of us will leave that place alive this time."

Blade jeered at him at the thought of having a chance to kill Thowra once and for all. "Fine," he spat. "It'll be your death not mine, Thowra."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]   Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala] Empty

Back to top Go down

Have I really changed? I think not! [Ala]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: The Desert :: Sea of Sands-
Jump to: