New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Manips/Colouring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Manips/Colouring   Thu May 05 2011, 09:12

Well, my tests have recently ended for the term, so now I'm celebrating xD My friend suggested that we work on a lineart on something related to the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon), and I'll post it up as soon as we get it done! It's coming along fabulously!

Anyway, since I've finally figured out how to colour, I thought I'd show you two that I did today!

Yup! Spirit and Rain from the movie at that particular scene after the fight D: Took me a long time to colour the forest background and all the plants - it ws nightmarish!

Just a little something that I did... Potential charrie? xD

I did this some time ago... Was thinking of making her on this site too, except the name would have the be changed ><

And this one! It's one of my favourites, personally. I made it quite a long time ago for E's character, Thowra xD

Yeah, so these are some of my works! I have an account on deviantart - http://saphira-bjartskulr.deviantart.com/

Check it out if you want xD

And if you want any of your charries done, I'd be glad to oblige! Except for colouring, I can only do solid colours for the coats as of now xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Manips/Colouring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: General :: ProPictures:-
Jump to: