Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Gloria!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyThu May 05 2011, 03:15

Prancing through the dawn came the unicorn hellion king. He knew that an heir would be needed soon, for a few years from now, at most ten, he would be joining his beloved queen and half sister, Charme in the lands of the dead. But now his lands needed a new queen, and there was one who deserved the role more than any other.

Sighing, he watched as Charme sunk into the river one last time. When she was at the bottom of the deep water, he reared and screamed in farewell to her. It was sad for him to bury her in the water, but it was needed. he did not want anyone to find her. This would be the last time his land would be known as The Rim of Heaven. NO, instead it would become known as something different, Charmed Heaven.

Snorting, he broke into a canter, coming shortly to a stop near Gloria. "Gloria," he spoke the name softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 16:42

It is my time to be
Everything you wanted me to be
This is my time
To shine
Everything in this world is mine

Things had changed in the world, so many things had changed. Death totals had raged on higher and higher as the years went on, it seemed. As the dawn rose with its gentle tips of orange and red streaking the sky, even more perished to the cold war that raged on from sea to wasteland, from desert to forest. Hatred to the war itself rose deep within her, welling to her very lively emerald orbs as she glanced around tentatively. Was her king even alive still? It was so difficult to trust the world she lived in, for there was nothing left except him.

Dainty daggers hued the hue of sand caressed the terrain one by one as she moved swiftly to the center of the territory, where a once raging river was flowing downhill. There stood her somber king, tears in his eyes as the once great hellion queen drifted down the river like a sinner's prayer. All of her flames had ceased into ashes, and the warmth in her golden orbs had changed to a dull gray like ash itself. Knowing shone in the emeralds that she held in her own delicate skull, and sadness did she bare towards her king. Glancing up to him, she saw only sadness in his orbs....and love. Not even the worst thing that happened could bring him to have a violent nature - all he was, was nurturing. Gloria loved that.

Sunlight shone upon her bodice hued the glow of the sun, with splashes of snow against it. A coppery glow settled upon her young pelt as she stepped closer to him upon the path of rocks highlighted by morning's sweet light. "...Yes, Wildfire?" she whispered, nares flaring as she took his strong, masculine scent in. His flames brought warmth to her form as she wondered what they could possibly speak of in a time like this. Gloria had known she'd wanted a heir for quite a long time. Was now the right time, though?

"Wildfire, I would like a heir, but that is besides the point. What did you want to speak to me about?" she asked quietly, her intelligent orbs taking in his greatness. He had descended from the great Hades and out of the sweet and kind Shimmer. Surely, his bloodlines would show in the heir to come, if one was to come before the great battle where many would die.

I'll take my chances
Whatever they be
My eyes hold dances
I'll give them to thee
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 17:26

The sorrowful eyes looked down as the young mare that he had claimed not so long ago came to him once more. He knew that she was the only one who would know him now, there was no one else for Wildfire to want to have around him at the moment. Gloria would not know him for that much longer, but he knew that his time would come, as would hers in the distant future.

He heard her words though and knew she understood what he had gone through with seeing his queen die. "The land has changed, the name itself is no longer rim of Heaven, Gloria. No, instead it has become Charmed Heaven, so that no one will ever forget her. Charme and I have run here for so many years, since before the fall of our sire Hades. I am one of the oldest to live in this world now, what with Ashton gone now."

The last of his family as well, which was something that he had never expected to be right now. As far as he knew anyway. Shimmer he had not seen for many moons, and right now, she was one that he wished was around. She had not been here though, and that was something that saddened him. She had been the one to get Charme and him away from their abusive father, but gladly enough, Hades had not lived on through his son.

There was Illurious, but he had not seen his younger brother either for a long time. The young one would be old enough to get his own herd now, and well, Gloria was closer to his brother's age than his own, but it did not seem to matter her at the moment. That was something that made him pleased to know that his age was not something that she was bothered about.

"I have been thinking for a long time, what I would do if Charme died." He looked at Gloria, knowing this was something she would never have thought possible. "A lot about you and I. Often I have thought about who would take over as queen in the event of Charme dying and I not. There is only one mare that I would ever ask, and that is you, Gloria."

He smiled for the first time after finding her. What would her reply be? "A foal is easily enough seen to," he said. There had never been that chance between Charme and him. That was because they were siblings, therefore such a thing would not be wise in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySun Nov 06 2011, 13:35

BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 16:57

Soft, lime hued orbs laid intensely on his form, hued like the sun itself blazing in its golden fury, reigning over all. Vibrantly hued ripples of gold and copper reflected against her sleek pelt as cascading rays of gold fell upon her slender, petite form. Youth was unmistakable in the way she moved, the way her pelt had no flecks of gray or ivory in it, yet he actions reflected that of her mother. Monila...dear Monila her mind said, and it took a moment to grieve silently the fairly recent demise her mother. As as as it was, it was a part of life, and one day, her family members, too would be faced with the challenge of losing her.

Change was evident, and death came to even the best of them. Even the greatest of kings and queens met the dark cloaked, slim figure that waited on the death bed of the almighty. A shiver ran down her spine, and she could almost feel his presence, but perhaps it was only a facade over the feat of the unknown, the fear of a loveless life. What a cold and horrid place that would be, what a terrible horror that would be to face.

Several siblings she had, like Tiana and Evanthe. Oh, how she missed her two sisters - they had always been there for her. And she couldn't forget her little niece Vela, who went missing over a year ago. They would always be there for her, even when Wildfire had left the lands of the living.

His next words surprised her more than she could have ever imagined though. Being as modest and docile as she was, her lime hued orbs got a big wide as he spoke his words. Joy overrode the sadness that had filled her heart with Chame's death, the thought of being a queen - why, it was marvelous. Gloria couldn't think of anything more fulfilling, anything she would be more proud of than being someone's queen. Mother had always said she was destined for greatness, but Gloria wasn't totally sure of herself yet.

"It saddens me to hear about Charme's death. She was always so kind to me. Of course, I will take on the position of queen....but please be patient with me because I am not as experienced as leading as Charme. But mother always did say I was born to lead," she smiled a bit, bowing to her king, her love. Nuzzling his cheek softly, she looked into his orbs and looked forward to their future together.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 17:11

Charme was gone which meant the land was turning to its new leaders. Wildfire knew that his time was coming, and it would be soon. He knew there was battle coming once more, he knew though that he would die in battle. It was the only way for a hellion to die, even if he were not true to hellion ways.

"Now about this foal you wanted."
Back to top Go down

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 11:00

Gloria, the beautiful golden fae smiled with gratitude to her king - as she now realized, she was the queen. She was a queen! This was something she never expected to happen, but here she was, standing in this beautiful kingdom with the love of her life. Why not take advantage of the moment while it lasted? Nothing ever lasted forever, but she knew that even when he was gone, Wildfire would forever live in her heart through the heir she gave.

"Yes," she smiled, moving closer to him. "I do want a foal, more than anything. Mother always said that it was one of the most important things you could do for the world, to put more kind creatures on it. She gave new life three times over with myself, Tiana, and young Evanthe," she smiled, wondering when they would travel to the glades...or if he simply wanted to give new life here.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 13:33

She made him smile he knew that much. She was rather beautiful and he knew that there were some things that were meant for him, and others that were meant for those who would see the new dawn after the forthcoming battle, for he would not be a survivor.

he chuckled lightly. "In that case, would you like to go to the glade or stay here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 18:56

Gloria was entirely jovial that he had accepted her proposition to have a heir. How perfect the youth would be, and she would make sure the young one had the proper training and carried him or herself like a proper heir should. It would be a perfect creature of light and fire, hopefully in similar personality of his or her father.

She shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me either way," she replied, happy to do what he wanted. "I think it may be a good idea to stay here though, for the glade is a dangerous place and I would not want to put any more stress on you," she concluded, beginning to walk to a cave where she stood, turning to face away from him. Moving her tresses out of the way she said,"Okay." And from there, she awaited her king.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 19:45

He chuckled lightly. "indeed it would be wise to stay here," he chuckled. He followed her towards the cave knowing the way. For it was not far from Anata and her pack. "When we're done here rher is someone you should meet. The wolves of Charmed Heaven."

He entered the cage after her and smiled careful not too put too much weight on her back as he did what she wanted. Dropping back down he sighed. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 10:38

When he finished, she shrugged a bit, freeing up her tense muscles. Turning to face him, she smiled, light lime hued eyes bounding with endless happiness. Soon enough, probably before the war, she would have the child of theirs. And it would be trained to be quite the leader, although she knew the child would not take over the land its father owned. Still, being the heir of Wildfire, perfection would come naturally for the child.

"Yes, of course I am fine, love," Gloria replied sweetly. Turning in the direction of the woods, she looked to him. "So where are the wolves you were talking about?" she asked curiously. The more friends and allies she could make, the better. Monila always told her to be friends with everyone, and Gloria even remembered when she was little how Monila always would talk with Modet. In her mother's opinion, he was one of the greatest wolves to ever live. She chuckled, remembering the good old days at the coast.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 12:36

"Did someone mention us?" asked a female voice.

Wildfire laughed. "How long have you been hiding over there, Anata?" he asked.

The black and white she-wolf chuckled, coming out of her hiding place. "Since you mentioned us for the first time, Wildfire." She smiled.

The wolf looked over at Gloria with a small smile. "Greetings Gloria, I am Anata, leader of the wolves of Charmed Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 01:35

Paws padded lightly on the dense earth, dark harks pricking as the large wolf paced forth, a deep somberness behind his bright blue eyes.

"Greetings," rumbled his deep vocals as he bowed his ebony head with the pride of an aged wolf "it is a pleasure to meet the new queen of the lands."

He sat heavily on his rump, wincing ever so slightly as his still healing scars tugged and the pain before his orbs was obvious to anyone that looked, but he blinked as if in an attempt to shoulder the glances away and appear strong for his beloved mate.

"I am Aatu, Anata's mate."

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 18:12

Glorious was she, scanning the bushes as she heard a soft, gentle voice carry from some nearby bushes to her golden harks. It appeared that the wolves had been about for a few moments, and she was quite delighted to meet them. First impressions were everything, and certainly, she did not want to make a bad one upon the alphas of their land. Wolves and horses had been in a great alliance for a while, and she hoped to instill the love of all creatures in her foal that was to come too so that the bond would last for generations to come.

"Greetings to you Aatus and Anata. What a pleasure it is to meet you both," she said kindly with a nod of her skull. "I am Gloria, daughter of Monila...now at rest," she said, solemn eyes looking out to the horizon where her birth-land lay. She missed it not, though. This was her home, and she thought it to be the most beautiful place in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySat Feb 18 2012, 01:07

Aatu lifted his sad eyes, locking with those of their new queen with a respectful bow towards her. Tucking his paw under his chest, slowly lowering himself to his stomach and looked to his mate, listening to the voices swirl around him.

"Excuse my...lack of words, my queen," he mumbled after a short moment "I have just returned from my travels, and my body tires as much as my mind..."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyMon Apr 09 2012, 16:29

Anata smiled at Gloria. “I thought we ought to make ourselves known to you.” She chuckled. “We are not the only wolves here. My daughter, Aero and her mate, Naolin, as well as my son Rudi run about in the area too.” She sighed. “There were more, but they are gone, and we shall never see them again either.”

Wildfire snorted softly, tugging her ear. “There is no point in dwelling in the past, Anata. We all move on to the future.” A future which would not stand too long for him.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptyFri Aug 17 2012, 14:24

- bump -
Back to top Go down

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySat Aug 25 2012, 12:33

Bright and cheery was the youthful fae, a glimmer of hope for the lands written upon her countenance as she smiled graciously to the creatures of the terrain. At the summit of the world, she felt like she was on top of everything though her lack of courage and self-admiration did not allow her to think such ways. Such a docile creature she was as her mother before her, yet she knew that she possessed the skill to lead a community through difficult times and wonderful times.

Her heart and soul were filled with luster, yet she only hoped that those in times to come would find her as the queen she had always dreamed of being. "Yes, my new friends. There is a bright future ahead of us, and I shall work with you to obtain it," she smiled, down to the wolves. Though her love's time was running low, she knew that a chunk of him would always remain in her. Gloria's heart would always swell with love as she thought of him, even with years gone by.

Soon a child would be born, beautiful and glorious like the two of them. His fire with her gold would smelt together the makings of greatness for the future. Perhaps, another would rule the lands instead of herself or the child, but it mattered not. The legacy continued whether time permitted it to or not.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 02:22

Aatu's head nuzzled into his paws, a yawning escaping him and slowly lulled to sleep at the voices around him. Trusting his mate's safety with the rulers of the land.

"That is good to hear...my queen," the tired brute mumbled.

OOC: sorry...nothing much for me to say ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Gloria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Gloria!   Oh Gloria! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Gloria!
Page 1 of 1